Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
I don't chase her at all, I'm too old to be doing any running.
And now I've got the Benny Hill theme song stuck in my head.
CNS, I picture Dean as Jackie

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
That would work.

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?
Just fire the gun over the dogs head... if he bolts next shot is for him.

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?
Sending you dog shit via mail!

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
We're well past that four star.

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?
Just fire the gun over the dogs head... if he bolts next shot is for him.
Scary truth there...some guys have been known to do shit like that.  Always 'interesting' when dogs come with return policies.

Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
And he was pretty young too, mid-50s, if I remember right.

Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
Ken posted that earlier on this thread.  Actually smoked a few Don Kikis and thought they were ok.
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady just showed up. no hubby or paving crew though.

Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
Yeah that was the drunk talk all last night.

landlady just showed up. no hubby or paving crew though.
Surprised?