Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
And then you sobered up.

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2?
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Yeah and next she will be the landlady..........  Please we can only keep up with one Dean at a time.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
I VERY rarely buy cigars that price point, but these looked very interesting.  maybe they'll show up again.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2?
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Ya can only do so much when your babysitting....  I guess I could have invited her over to watch Thomas the Train...?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

[...]

I already see the problem.  you've been away from this too long.  You don't invite her in to watch Thomas, you invite her in to PLAY with Thomas.

[...]

Then slip into the other room so she can blow your whistle.

[...]

That ought to raise the old crossing gate.

Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I somehow knew the train subject had too many innuendos to associate to just let BD slide. Maybe she didn't have enough money for a train ride... how in the world would she have paid.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?

Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.

...and made with love. Can you feel it? The Love.  ;D

Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]

I can see you younger guys have this all figured out... :)