CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: 9/22/2014  (Read 52040 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 9/22/2014
« Reply #240 on: September 22, 2014, 12:15:15 PM »

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #241 on: September 22, 2014, 12:16:38 PM »

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
And then you sobered up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #242 on: September 22, 2014, 12:18:27 PM »

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2? 
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Yeah and next she will be the landlady..........  Please we can only keep up with one Dean at a time.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #243 on: September 22, 2014, 12:25:17 PM »

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
I VERY rarely buy cigars that price point, but these looked very interesting.  maybe they'll show up again.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2014, 12:27:14 PM »

Ya can only do so much when your babysitting....  I guess I could have invited her over to watch Thomas the Train...?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #245 on: September 22, 2014, 12:30:09 PM »

Ya can only do so much when your babysitting....  I guess I could have invited her over to watch Thomas the Train...?
I already see the problem.  you've been away from this too long.  You don't invite her in to watch Thomas, you invite her in to PLAY with Thomas.

Threebean

« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2014, 12:31:06 PM »

Then slip into the other room so she can blow your whistle.

Threebean

« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2014, 12:32:00 PM »

I already see the problem.  you've been away from this too long.  You don't invite her in to watch Thomas, you invite her in to PLAY with Thomas.
That ought to raise the old crossing gate.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2014, 12:34:16 PM »

Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2014, 12:36:02 PM »

I somehow knew the train subject had too many innuendos to associate to just let BD slide. Maybe she didn't have enough money for a train ride... how in the world would she have paid.  ;)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2014, 12:37:38 PM »

Gas station sandwich?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2014, 12:39:25 PM »

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2014, 12:42:54 PM »

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.

...and made with love. Can you feel it? The Love.  ;D

Threebean

« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2014, 12:43:13 PM »

Gas station sandwich?
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2014, 12:43:16 PM »

That ought to raise the old crossing gate.
I can see you younger guys have this all figured out... :)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25