Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Are you mad because I live in North Dakota and don't have a big national program within 225miles, so I support the local team?  Sheesh on me!
I already said I have Aggie allegiance...

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Are you mad because I live in North Dakota and don't have a big national program within 225miles, so I support the local team?  Sheesh on me!
I already said I have Aggie allegiance...
When I quit giving you hell then I am mad at you! :)

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Are you mad because I live in North Dakota and don't have a big national program within 225miles, so I support the local team?  Sheesh on me!
I already said I have Aggie allegiance...
When I quit giving you hell then I am mad at you! :)
I figured it worked like that, and that's how I prefer it  ;D

Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.
Are you mad because I live in North Dakota and don't have a big national program within 225miles, so I support the local team?  Sheesh on me!
I already said I have Aggie allegiance...
When I quit giving you hell then I am mad at you! :)
I figured it worked like that, and that's how I prefer it  ;D
I too have a small school alliance (still Division 1 though)  looking at a Diploma from there right now but as to sports I hope they win but in the big picture it does not really make a crap bit of difference and they also got embarresed this weekend.  They have produced a few superstars  over the years though.

[...]
Yeah the only really big player to come from NDSU is Phil Hanson...met him a few times, man is larger than life(or at least he was then I was 10)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!

Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
CNS

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
I was pissed LSU lost, I was cheering for them!
Logged

dwgbryant

Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
been up since 5:15am, standard operating procedure for me. the Wynwood is my 2nd cigar.
I love this life.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.

Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
been up since 5:15am, standard operating procedure for me. the Wynwood is my 2nd cigar.
I love this life.
Enjoy it bud...beyond envious right now!

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
I was pissed LSU lost, I was cheering for them!
Now you done dun-it and got LSU on your ass.

Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.
You tryin to fill up the shit tank Dean?  3 cups!
been up since 5:15am, standard operating procedure for me. the Wynwood is my 2nd cigar.
I love this life.
Enjoy it bud...beyond envious right now!
+1