« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2016, 10:04:46 AM »

La Palina classics on the Jam 5/$30 when the Sister had them yesterday 5/$17.50  ???
I never pulled the trigger either. Just too many sticks to get through. I'm feeling some regret now though.
TWHS

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2016, 10:07:21 AM »

Well, it's a disaster area up here in the Pacific Northwest following the big storm. At least two deck chairs blew over, and two houses were reported to be without power. Hillary Clinton surveyed the damage. Donald Trump sent a couple of frozen pizzas.

Oh, the humanity...

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2016, 10:09:59 AM »

off to Home Depot to exchange 'parts', then a noon meeting.

keep me informed of any herf tonight please.

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2016, 10:45:15 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2016, 10:50:29 AM »

Good morning boys, weird week for me. Wife is away for work all week so I'm getting in late and having to leave early, will be working from home a couple days.

Trying to digest the dreadful activity recently, gut-wrenching news that just makes you feel for all involved

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2016, 10:51:29 AM »

Morning Fish

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2016, 10:52:47 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2016, 10:55:01 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2016, 10:58:35 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2016, 11:07:29 AM »

Chip, please remember that you are not alone...we are always here for you. Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

It's been a rough year for losing friends and family. My baby sister passed away this year due to the pain of drug addiction she couldn't overcome. I remember the hope I felt when I took her to her first 12 step meeting and saw her on the way to recovery. That was 30 years ago and she suffered dearly. At least now I know she is at peace and no longer has to suffer.

Then we lost Barry, our Canadian friend. He visited me every year on his way back from Cigar Fest, got to meet my 'deadbeat family', shared cigars, laughter, and life. Then I got the opportunity to attend Cigar Fest 2013 and was treated to the life of Barry, the King of Cigar Fest. The greatest experience I had with Barry was the year I drove up to visit him for a weekend, meeting his parents, his kids, his community. He had a huge heart and I've never heard him speak poorly of anyone. I am still in a bit of shock, not believing that I will ever see him again.

Steve O. was a surprise too. I sent cigars to the troops while he was serving overseas and he got me joined into the Combat Cigar Lounge. Even so far as to sending me a tee shirt. Somewhere I have pictures of him and the troops enjoying some of the cigars I sent. The surprise gift I received from Steve when he returned home were a nice little cigar bomb. Stupid me not paying attention didn't realize that there were two dozen Cubans.

Regardless of what life throws at us, we have memories to help sustain us, to help cope, to help ease the pain.

So, it's Monday, and I love Mondays, even with a saddened heart.

Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Reality sucks and my words aren't much to encompass the loss of a loved one but know we're here for our BOTL.

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2016, 11:08:41 AM »

La Palina classics on the Jam 5/$30 when the Sister had them yesterday 5/$17.50  ???
I never pulled the trigger either. Just too many sticks to get through. I'm feeling some regret now though.
I sent my son some of them
Thanks, Pops.
Hey, he got us brand new phones and is furnishing us cell phone service now.
So you're officially a deadbeat?

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2016, 11:11:42 AM »

Good morning, Scott, Ogie, and Mike.

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2016, 11:11:49 AM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2016, 11:22:01 AM »

...Cusano 18 connie robust and coffee going here. If anybody has plans for a cigar herf tonight in remembrance of our passed loved ones and friends, I would be honored to smoke in the memory.
Let's see what we can muster up. I'd be game.

And a proper good morning to all.
I would join in that as well.  pick a time
Good morning, Flip. How's 7:30 EST and then again at 7:30 PST ? Because otherwise we won't be able to accommodate everyone.

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2016, 11:23:00 AM »

CigarFU has the Room 101 San Andres Coronas 10/$22.50
Nice. Provide the FS code and you are crowned Prince for a Day.
Just tried the last one Ogie provided us and Oops, no good.
C'mon.
Nope, that one doesn't' work, either.