Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Have vision of you with you head all wrapped in bandages like the Invisivle Man.  Oh, remember to cut the bandage, leave the head.
A little late in life for a Tex bris, isn't it?
Bit of a scary proposition considering Texas mohel's....
A Texas sized tool for a Texas sized job  ;D

On that note, think I'll be heading out for a bit, check into the hotel and get something to eat.  BBL.
Later Dave, have a nice dinner.  I hear the Mexican food is good around here

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Have vision of you with you head all wrapped in bandages like the Invisivle Man.  Oh, remember to cut the bandage, leave the head.
A little late in life for a Tex bris, isn't it?
Bit of a scary proposition considering Texas mohel's....
A Texas sized tool for a Texas sized job  ;D
Thank ya Bean that is a nice compliment, by the way TWSS too.

I'm calling it a day.  Because if I don't escape now, I might be hosed for a couple more hours.
Sounds like you earned yourself a cigar and a martini!
I decided to go with a San Cristobal Habano that my BiL brought back from Mexico.  Wouldn't you know it, the effing thing was plugged up and unsmokable.  Mondays, amiright?

I'm calling it a day.  Because if I don't escape now, I might be hosed for a couple more hours.
Sounds like you earned yourself a cigar and a martini!
I decided to go with a San Cristobal Habano that my BiL brought back from Mexico.  Wouldn't you know it, the effing thing was plugged up and unsmokable.  Mondays, amiright?
No youamnotright, Mexico is the problem .  MF'r is fake.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Have vision of you with you head all wrapped in bandages like the Invisivle Man.  Oh, remember to cut the bandage, leave the head.
A little late in life for a Tex bris, isn't it?
Bit of a scary proposition considering Texas mohel's....
A Texas sized tool for a Texas sized job  ;D
Thank ya Bean that is a nice compliment, by the way TWSS too.
You're welcome, but I doubt it.

Raz must have fallen asleep today, hope he wakes up before the van pool leaves his azz at work

Speaking of a bris, X-4 cutter is up.
That would be plenty big for a NJ bris.

I'm calling it a day.  Because if I don't escape now, I might be hosed for a couple more hours.
Sounds like you earned yourself a cigar and a martini!
I decided to go with a San Cristobal Habano that my BiL brought back from Mexico.  Wouldn't you know it, the effing thing was plugged up and unsmokable.  Mondays, amiright?
No youamnotright, Mexico is the problem .  MF'r is fake.
I guess that's very possible but it wasn't a RyJ or Cohiba or [insert name here].  Plus he wasn't in a town known for tourism.  Again, not saying it wasn't a fake just wasn't so obvious.

Speaking of a bris, X-4 cutter is up.
That would be plenty big for a NJ bris.
I believe you are the authority on such things so I won't argue.

Speaking of a bris, X-4 cutter is up.
That would be plenty big for a NJ bris.
I believe you are the authority on such things so I won't argue.
Goes for OH, too.  My knowledge of such things took a quantum leap at the CI house herf.   :o

And with that I'm headed for the house.  Adios, mofos.

Speaking of a bris, X-4 cutter is up.
That would be plenty big for a NJ bris.
I believe you are the authority on such things so I won't argue.
Goes for OH, too.  My knowledge of such things took a quantum leap at the CI house herf.   :o
LMFAO!  Even after accounting for the standard deviation, not sure that was a good sample size.

Speaking of a bris, X-4 cutter is up.
That would be plenty big for a NJ bris.
I believe you are the authority on such things so I won't argue.
Goes for OH, too.  My knowledge of such things took a quantum leap at the CI house herf.   :o
LMFAO!  Even after accounting for the standard deviation, not sure that was a good sample size.
It is just that everything is bigger in Texas and that was Beans first time to "see the world"

Speaking of a bris, X-4 cutter is up.
That would be plenty big for a NJ bris.
I believe you are the authority on such things so I won't argue.
Goes for OH, too.  My knowledge of such things took a quantum leap at the CI house herf.   :o
LMFAO!  Even after accounting for the standard deviation, not sure that was a good sample size.
It is just that everything is bigger in Texas and that was Beans first time to "see the world"
Perhaps now would be a good time to change the subject... How about them Packers Chiefs?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14