CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 30, 2017, 12:10:20 AM

Title: 6/30/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on June 30, 2017, 12:10:20 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 12:15:41 AM
No cigar for me today. Had to rush home because I have an event for Daughter #1, immediately followed by a U2 concert.

Edit: Not really looking forward to the show. The older I get, the more I hate concerts people.
+1
Wound up being a great show. Probably the best seats I've ever had too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/97f780de1de484a85bae055bd7689ca5.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/c5c93f8e9beceeb2b7b075d8be3024d7.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/766ec19967ae732226c774c775cd4ffe.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 05:53:22 AM
No cigar for me today. Had to rush home because I have an event for Daughter #1, immediately followed by a U2 concert.

Edit: Not really looking forward to the show. The older I get, the more I hate concerts people.
+1
Wound up being a great show. Probably the best seats I've ever had too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/97f780de1de484a85bae055bd7689ca5.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/c5c93f8e9beceeb2b7b075d8be3024d7.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/766ec19967ae732226c774c775cd4ffe.jpg)
Certainly look like good seats.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 05:55:32 AM
4-day-weekend-coming-up Friday! (not counting my OT tomorrow morning)

(https://media.giphy.com/media/ZtMkorgeyRu5q/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 07:08:38 AM
Friday sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 07:42:46 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 07:44:25 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
Sure seems that way. Morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 07:47:57 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
Sure seems that way. Morning, Steve.

Other Dave's must be sleeping in to store up some extra energy for the long weekend.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 07:52:11 AM
Good morning, BotL.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 07:53:06 AM
4-day-weekend-coming-up Friday! (not counting my OT tomorrow morning)

(https://media.giphy.com/media/ZtMkorgeyRu5q/giphy.gif)
But is the OT from home?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 07:53:53 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
That makes him the DIC? (Dave In Charge)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 07:54:00 AM
Good morning, BotL.

Good day to U2...
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 08:00:46 AM
Good morning, BotL.

Good day to U2...
Last night was.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 08:06:38 AM
4-day-weekend-coming-up Friday! (not counting my OT tomorrow morning)

(https://media.giphy.com/media/ZtMkorgeyRu5q/giphy.gif)
But is the OT from home?
Yup, that's why I still count it as a 4-day weekend. :)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 08:06:54 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
That makes him the DIC? (Dave In Charge)
I've been called worse.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 08:07:26 AM
Good morning, BotL.

Good day to U2...
Last night was.

I see that. You musta had those tickets tucked away for awhile... or you may be the biggest U2 fan I know. What, with that whole check fiasco and all.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 08:09:00 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
That makes him the DIC? (Dave In Charge)
I've been called worse.

It's still early. Give the day a chance to play out.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:10:06 AM
No cigar for me today. Had to rush home because I have an event for Daughter #1, immediately followed by a U2 concert.

Edit: Not really looking forward to the show. The older I get, the more I hate concerts people.
+1
Wound up being a great show. Probably the best seats I've ever had too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/97f780de1de484a85bae055bd7689ca5.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/c5c93f8e9beceeb2b7b075d8be3024d7.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/766ec19967ae732226c774c775cd4ffe.jpg)
Those guys are old!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 08:10:43 AM
Good morning, BotL.

Good day to U2...
Last night was.

I see that. You musta had those tickets tucked away for awhile... or you may be the biggest U2 fan I know. What, with that whole check fiasco and all.
My good buddy procured the tickets a while back. I almost forgot about it until he texted me earlier in the week.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 08:11:03 AM
So, Golf... do any of your big weekend plans revolve around going to see Despicable M3
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:11:53 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
Sure seems that way. Morning, Steve.

Other Dave's must be sleeping in to store up some extra energy for the long weekend.
Actually jumped into some prep work that I was planning on doing last night if I hadn't gotten in 2 1/2 hours late.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 08:12:16 AM
No cigar for me today. Had to rush home because I have an event for Daughter #1, immediately followed by a U2 concert.

Edit: Not really looking forward to the show. The older I get, the more I hate concerts people.
+1
Wound up being a great show. Probably the best seats I've ever had too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/97f780de1de484a85bae055bd7689ca5.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/c5c93f8e9beceeb2b7b075d8be3024d7.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/766ec19967ae732226c774c775cd4ffe.jpg)
Those guys are old!
Yes.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:13:03 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
That makes him the DIC? (Dave In Charge)
I've been called worse.
(but rarely in charge)   ;)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
Good morning guys. Hot and sunny again today :-)
I have a bit more running around to do and then I think I'll meet the redhead on her boat for lunch and maybe the rest of the weekend.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 08:14:08 AM
G'Morning, Golf... looks like you're running the show today.
Sure seems that way. Morning, Steve.

Other Dave's must be sleeping in to store up some extra energy for the long weekend.
Actually jumped into some prep work that I was planning on doing last night if I hadn't gotten in 2 1/2 hours late.

I'm guessing not food prep.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
Good morning DaveInCharge, UNTony and EarlyMorningSteve.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 08:15:01 AM
So, Golf... do any of your big weekend plans revolve around going to see Despicable M3
Mine do. My one son is pretty pissed that Captain Underpants came and went without us getting around to going.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 08:16:58 AM
Good morning DaveInCharge, UNTony and EarlyMorningSteve.
Back atcha. And you too, Deano.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:17:24 AM
Today is Friday, June 30, the 181st day of 2017. There are 184 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 30, 1997, the Union Jack was lowered for the last time over Government House in Hong Kong as Britain prepared to hand the colony back to China at midnight after ruling it for 156 years.

On this date:

In 1859, French acrobat Charles Blondin (blahn-DAN') walked back and forth on a tightrope above the gorge of Niagara Falls as thousands of spectators watched.

In 1865, eight people, including Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd, were convicted by a military commission of conspiring with John Wilkes Booth, the assassin of President Abraham Lincoln. (Four defendants, including Surratt, were executed; Mudd was sentenced to life in prison, but was pardoned by President Andrew Johnson in 1869.)

In 1892, small frogs rained down on Moseley, England, south of Birmingham. (According to an account quoted in the U.S. Agriculture Department's Monthly Weather Review for May 1917, the frogs, described as "almost white in color," were found "scattered about several gardens" and had "evidently been absorbed in a small waterspout" during a storm.)

In 1908, the Tunguska Event took place in Russia as an asteroid exploded above Siberia, leaving 800 square miles of scorched or blown-down trees.

In 1917, singer, actress and activist Lena Horne was born in Brooklyn, New York.

In 1936, the Civil War novel "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell was first published by The Macmillan Co. in New York.

In 1949, "The Missouri Waltz" became the official state song of Missouri.

In 1952, "The Guiding Light," a popular radio program, began a 57-year television run on CBS.

In 1963, Pope Paul VI was crowned the 262nd head of the Roman Catholic Church.

In 1966, the National Organization for Women (NOW) was founded in Washington, D.C.

In 1977, President Jimmy Carter announced he had decided against production of the Rockwell B-1 bomber, saying it was too costly. (However, the B-1 was later revived by President Ronald Reagan.)

In 1985, 39 American hostages from a hijacked TWA jetliner were freed in Beirut after being held 17 days.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 08:17:27 AM
Good morning guys. Hot and sunny again today :-)
I have a bit more running around to do and then I think I'll meet the redhead on her boat for lunch and maybe the rest of the weekend.

G'Morning, ManInTheBoat... rainy here. Booo
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:19:00 AM
Ten years ago: Two men rammed an SUV loaded with gasoline canisters into the main terminal at Glasgow (GLAS'-goh) Airport in Scotland, failing to set off an explosion, but seriously burning one of the suspects; the attack came a day after two cars rigged as bombs were found and defused in London.

Five years ago: Islamist Mohammed Morsi became Egypt's first freely elected president as he was sworn in during a pair of ceremonies. An international conference in Geneva accepted a U.N.-brokered peace plan calling for creation of a transitional government in Syria, but at Russia's insistence the compromise left the door open to Syria's president being a part of it. Former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir died at age 96. Yaroslava Shvedova (yar-al-SLAH'-vah SHVEH'-doh-vah) of Kazakhstan became the first player in a Grand Slam tournament to win every point of a set on her way to beating French Open runner-up Sara Errani 6-0, 6-4 in the third round of Wimbledon.

One year ago: Saying it was the right thing to do, Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced that transgender people would be allowed to serve openly in the U.S. military, ending one of the last bans on service in the armed forces. President Barack Obama signed a rescue package for financially strapped Puerto Rico, which was facing more than $70 billion in debt and a major payment due the next day. Rodrigo Duterte (doo-TEHR'-tay) was sworn as president of the Philippines.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:19:52 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Lea Massari is 84. Actress Nancy Dussault (doo-SOH') is 81. Songwriter Tony Hatch is 78. Singer Glenn Shorrock is 73. Actor Leonard Whiting is 67. Jazz musician Stanley Clarke is 66. Actor David Garrison is 65. Rock musician Hal Lindes (Dire Straits) is 64. Actor-comedian David Alan Grier is 61. Actor Vincent D'Onofrio is 58. Actress Deirdre Lovejoy is 55. Actor Rupert Graves is 54. Boxer Mike Tyson is 51. Actor Peter Outerbridge is 51. Rock musician Tom Drummond (Better Than Ezra) is 48. Actor Brian Bloom is 47. Actor Brian Vincent is 47. Actress Monica Potter is 46. Actress Molly Parker is 45. Actor Rick Gonzalez is 38. Actor Tom Burke is 36. Actress Lizzy Caplan is 35. Rock musician James Adam Shelley (American Authors) is 34. Country singer Cole Swindell is 34. Rhythm-and-blues singer Fantasia is 33. Olympic gold medal swimmer Michael Phelps is 32.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:20:44 AM
Thought for Today: "I believe the future is only the past again, entered through another gate." - Sir Arthur Wing Pinero, English dramatist (1855-1934).
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:27:32 AM
Good morning guys. Hot and sunny again today :-)
I have a bit more running around to do and then I think I'll meet the redhead on her boat for lunch and maybe the rest of the weekend.
Be sure to bring your firecrackers.  Have a good one Dean.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 08:29:43 AM
So, Golf... do any of your big weekend plans revolve around going to see Despicable M3
They do not. Kids like the minions well enough, but not enough that they're begging to see it. That might be one that grandma gets around to taking them to eventually. But we've got my aunt coming in from FL and my sister's clan coming in from PA this weekend, so we'll be plenty busy already.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 08:30:27 AM
Good morning DaveInCharge, UNTony and EarlyMorningSteve.

Backatcha... glad to see you got the news and bday stuff out of the way before the Texas wave rolls in...
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 08:31:00 AM
Good morning guys. Hot and sunny again today :-)
I have a bit more running around to do and then I think I'll meet the redhead on her boat for lunch and maybe the rest of the weekend.
Be sure to bring your firecrackers.  Have a good one Dean.
Don't forget the condoms with the rocket pops on them.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 08:31:10 AM
Morning Prostitutes, Retirement Practice Day for me.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 08:37:50 AM
6 Day Weekend!

Of the 20 remaining calendar days only 5 of them are showing up days.  But on the down side 3 of them are dental work days.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 08:38:47 AM
Good morning guys. Hot and sunny again today :-)
I have a bit more running around to do and then I think I'll meet the redhead on her boat for lunch and maybe the rest of the weekend.
Be sure to bring your firecrackers.  Have a good one Dean.
Don't forget the condoms with the rocket pops on them.
Hahaha. Old Glory takes on a whole new meaning.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 08:39:49 AM
Morning Prostitutes, Retirement Practice Day for me.
Smoking cigars, drinking coffee, and chasing women?
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 08:41:03 AM
Also on the downside the Debbie Downer Dentist told me not to smoke until after the teeth are fully repaired due to higher risk of infection.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 08:42:53 AM
Morning Prostitutes, Retirement Practice Day for me.
Smoking cigars, drinking coffee, and chasing women?
Morning Dave.
Coffee is it for me right now. :(. Morning Dean

On the bright side m shoulder is better and I slept pretty good last night.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 08:52:19 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:53:19 AM
Also on the downside the Debbie Downer Dentist told me not to smoke until after the teeth are fully repaired due to higher risk of infection.
So maybe it's better that she didn't start until after the herf weekend.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:54:02 AM
Morning DentaDave and BombsBurstingInAirBean.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 08:54:55 AM
Also on the downside the Debbie Downer Dentist told me not to smoke until after the teeth are fully repaired due to higher risk of infection.
Thats what antibiotics are for.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 08:55:30 AM
Also on the downside the Debbie Downer Dentist told me not to smoke until after the teeth are fully repaired due to higher risk of infection.
So maybe it's better that she didn't start until after the herf weekend.
Definitely, especially since it still hurts anyway just not as bad.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 09:02:10 AM
Also on the downside the Debbie Downer Dentist told me not to smoke until after the teeth are fully repaired due to higher risk of infection.
So maybe it's better that she didn't start until after the herf weekend.
Definitely, especially since it still hurts anyway just not as bad.
TWSS
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 09:04:42 AM
Morning DentaDave and BombsBurstingInAirBean.
We did buy some big-ass fireworks yesterday evening.  Figure on setting them off out by the shop, just horses and cows to get upset.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 09:09:12 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.

Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 09:28:37 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
I usually get the corona gorda in the VSG.  $7.50 each, FS is about the best I've done.  Not a lonsdale/lancero fan in general due to draw issues.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 09:29:47 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
That seems like a good price if you can work the FS, though.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 09:34:19 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
I usually get the corona gorda in the VSG.  $7.50 each, FS is about the best I've done.  Not a lonsdale/lancero fan in general due to draw issues.

You usually get the CigarPage deals for them? Can't recall their pricing. I've only had a couple singles, but really enjoyed them. Anything would obviously improve B&M pricing.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 09:39:27 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
I usually get the corona gorda in the VSG.  $7.50 each, FS is about the best I've done.  Not a lonsdale/lancero fan in general due to draw issues.

You usually get the CigarPage deals for them? Can't recall their pricing. I've only had a couple singles, but really enjoyed them. Anything would obviously improve B&M pricing.
We usually forget that part when discussing pricing.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 09:48:43 AM
Time to get started on errands.  Big list today.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 09:50:36 AM
Time to get started on errands.  Big list today.
Later LittleDean
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 09:51:30 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
I usually get the corona gorda in the VSG.  $7.50 each, FS is about the best I've done.  Not a lonsdale/lancero fan in general due to draw issues.

You usually get the CigarPage deals for them? Can't recall their pricing. I've only had a couple singles, but really enjoyed them. Anything would obviously improve B&M pricing.
We usually forget that part when discussing pricing.

Understand, but some brands/sticks just don't reach the deep discounts we like... even online. VSG, even on the auction site, doesn't really reflect a significant %. Example: Auctioneer runs the VSG corona all the time "starting" bids at 5/$36. Shipping is probably another $6, so the mash lonsdales with a finesse of the cpn @ 5/$38.16 w/free ship seemed pretty good.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 09:52:56 AM
900 5-packs on the Page... Where's Scott to filter through those for us?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 09:56:42 AM
900 5-packs on the Page... Where's Scott to filter through those for us?
He hasn't been on in a few days. I saw something the other day about hacking at Merck, wonder if that has anything to do with it.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 09:57:55 AM
900 5-packs on the Page... Where's Scott to filter through those for us?
He hasn't been on in a few days. I saw something the other day about hacking at Merck, wonder if that has anything to do with it.
Actually, it's been a whole week now. Hope he's not in a pork roll coma, bro!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 10:04:28 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 10:08:08 AM
900 5-packs on the Page... Where's Scott to filter through those for us?
He hasn't been on in a few days. I saw something the other day about hacking at Merck, wonder if that has anything to do with it.
Actually, it's been a whole week now. Hope he's not in a pork roll coma, bro!

Really, bro... that can happen. It's not pretty.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 10:09:14 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Good morning, ya whore Bret
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 10:10:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Good morning, ya whore Bret
At least I'm a cheap whore. Didn't cost y'all anything but bandwidth.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 10:16:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Good morning, ya whore Bret
At least I'm a cheap whore. Didn't cost y'all anything but bandwidth.

Unless someone actually read through it all, then it's just lost time.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 10:17:53 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Good morning, ya whore Bret
At least I'm a cheap whore. Didn't cost y'all anything but bandwidth.

Unless someone actually read through it all, then it's just lost time.  ;)
Hey, I warned everybody before I did it.

And in any case, there was some readable stuff thrown in.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 10:20:13 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 10:20:15 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
I usually get the corona gorda in the VSG.  $7.50 each, FS is about the best I've done.  Not a lonsdale/lancero fan in general due to draw issues.

You usually get the CigarPage deals for them? Can't recall their pricing. I've only had a couple singles, but really enjoyed them. Anything would obviously improve B&M pricing.

Guess not... Corona Gorda's are 5/$41.88 today
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 10:22:46 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.

They'll probably just deny it and accuse the Russians of altering data...
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 10:25:00 AM
900 5-packs on the Page... Where's Scott to filter through those for us?
He hasn't been on in a few days. I saw something the other day about hacking at Merck, wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Well, the deals look like they're good for 6 days... may take you that long to get through the list.  :o
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 10:36:10 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 10:37:39 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
I usually get the corona gorda in the VSG.  $7.50 each, FS is about the best I've done.  Not a lonsdale/lancero fan in general due to draw issues.

You usually get the CigarPage deals for them? Can't recall their pricing. I've only had a couple singles, but really enjoyed them. Anything would obviously improve B&M pricing.

Guess not... Corona Gorda's are 5/$41.88 today
Page or biz site, with judicious use of coupon codes.  It is tough to get a deal on that line.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 10:47:11 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 10:48:58 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
I usually get the corona gorda in the VSG.  $7.50 each, FS is about the best I've done.  Not a lonsdale/lancero fan in general due to draw issues.

You usually get the CigarPage deals for them? Can't recall their pricing. I've only had a couple singles, but really enjoyed them. Anything would obviously improve B&M pricing.

Guess not... Corona Gorda's are 5/$41.88 today
Page or biz site, with judicious use of coupon codes.  It is tough to get a deal on that line.

Yeah. I think the Padron '64 Series (or any of the Anniversary editions) are in that same category... unfortunately.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 11:13:48 AM
Premium cigar lull?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 11:15:18 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 11:22:07 AM
20 minutes late to work due to traffic jam behind accident on the freeway. Great way to start the day.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 11:23:55 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

(http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/shame-gif-1465520937.gif?quality=.8&height=200&width=357)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 30, 2017, 11:26:50 AM
So, Golf... do any of your big weekend plans revolve around going to see Despicable M3
Mine do. My one son is pretty pissed that Captain Underpants came and went without us getting around to going.
Wait, once they figure out how to order from FIOS/cable, they will just let you know they spent another $4 -$6 of
your money.... The conversation goes something like this "Dad, for the next 72 hours you can watch a movie I ordered."
Me; "Oh good, was it Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them?", Daughter, "No dad, Sing with the cartoon pigs!", Me: "Ill pass.".
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 11:31:44 AM
So, Golf... do any of your big weekend plans revolve around going to see Despicable M3
Mine do. My one son is pretty pissed that Captain Underpants came and went without us getting around to going.
Wait, once they figure out how to order from FIOS/cable, they will just let you know they spent another $4 -$6 of
your money.... The conversation goes something like this "Dad, for the next 72 hours you can watch a movie I ordered."
Me; "Oh good, was it Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them?", Daughter, "No dad, Sing with the cartoon pigs!", Me: "Ill pass.".
I'm told the cartoon pigs are pretty funny.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 11:32:18 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

(http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/shame-gif-1465520937.gif?quality=.8&height=200&width=357)
If it leads to a hot broad walking through the streets naked, I'm all for it. ;)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 11:36:59 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

(http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/shame-gif-1465520937.gif?quality=.8&height=200&width=357)
Hahaha. Love it! I started watching again from the beginning. I'm on season 2. I feel like I'm watching a completely new series. So much I didn't catch the first time around.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 30, 2017, 11:38:59 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

(http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/shame-gif-1465520937.gif?quality=.8&height=200&width=357)
Hahaha. Love it! I started watching again from the beginning. I'm on season 2. I feel like I'm watching a completely new series. So much I didn't catch the first time around.
OK, I'm out of the loop, what show are we talking about....
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 11:42:52 AM
New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

(http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/shame-gif-1465520937.gif?quality=.8&height=200&width=357)
Hahaha. Love it! I started watching again from the beginning. I'm on season 2. I feel like I'm watching a completely new series. So much I didn't catch the first time around.
OK, I'm out of the loop, what show are we talking about....

Game of Thrones... I just finished catching up. I guess Tony is starting over.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 30, 2017, 11:53:09 AM
4-day-weekend-coming-up Friday! (not counting my OT tomorrow morning)

(https://media.giphy.com/media/ZtMkorgeyRu5q/giphy.gif)
Prancin' and dancin' DaveDave!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 30, 2017, 12:38:59 PM
Lannister Lull...
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 12:48:35 PM
Lannister Lull...
We've had worse lulls.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 30, 2017, 01:50:51 PM
Lannister Lull...
We've had worse lulls.
Yeah, this is a 3 / 4 day weekend lull. read that 3 slash 4 day, not 3 quarter weekend lull.  8)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 01:55:50 PM
No lull for me, been a few hours of hell with my tooth.  Things are at least somewhat under control now.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 02:16:15 PM
No lull for me, been a few hours of hell with my tooth.  Things are at least somewhat under control now.
I'll be sure to have a smoke tonight in your honor.
(https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/ed_helms.jpg?w=320)
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 30, 2017, 02:16:56 PM
Time to pack it in. Hope you all have a good weekend. Back on Wednesday. Murica!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 02:46:03 PM
Packin' it in lull?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 02:46:31 PM
redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 02:47:29 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 02:53:39 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 02:56:56 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 03:13:23 PM
No lull for me, been a few hours of hell with my tooth.  Things are at least somewhat under control now.
What tooth?  Do you mean tooth hole?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 03:14:01 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
Just think of the sites after leaving work!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 03:14:55 PM
redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Better it happened at the dock than out wherever you cruise to.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 03:17:13 PM
[...]

Getting ready for the final season starting in two weeks.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 30, 2017, 03:17:53 PM
Out to mow....a man's work is never done.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 03:20:15 PM
Out to mow....a man's work is never done.
TWSS
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 03:26:15 PM
redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Better it happened at the dock than out wherever you cruise to.
absolutely. I am motor illiterate. going to Dan's Clam Shack for dinner tonight, just a local dive where they complain that the french fries taste like seafood because the cook everything in the same grease. you can be sure I will not be doing fried sides.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 30, 2017, 04:08:59 PM
redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Better it happened at the dock than out wherever you cruise to.
absolutely. I am motor illiterate. going to Dan's Clam Shack for dinner tonight, just a local dive where they complain that the french fries taste like seafood because the cook everything in the same grease. you can be sure I will not be doing fried sides.
Is Fried Sides her nickname?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 04:09:06 PM
greasy food lull?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 04:12:11 PM
redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Better it happened at the dock than out wherever you cruise to.
absolutely. I am motor illiterate. going to Dan's Clam Shack for dinner tonight, just a local dive where they complain that the french fries taste like seafood because the cook everything in the same grease. you can be sure I will not be doing fried sides.
Is Fried Sides her nickname?
nope, Redhead is her nickname. fried sides would be hush puppies, onion rings, and fries. unless you want them tasting like fried clams, oysters, Grouper, or shrimp. I just want a seafood platter, hold the sides, extra cocktail sauce.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 04:35:36 PM
greasy food lull?
I wish. Even clam-flavored hush puppies sound really good right now.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 04:43:44 PM
greasy food lull?
I wish. Even clam-flavored hush puppies sound really good right now.
I wish I could even eat something
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 04:45:18 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 04:46:38 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
There is always that nice air conditioned office waiting to be broken in.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 04:47:21 PM
redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Little man in the boat done broke :o
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 04:49:07 PM
No lull for me, been a few hours of hell with my tooth.  Things are at least somewhat under control now.
What tooth?  Do you mean tooth hole?
Yeah, that thing.  Went from a little pain to all hell in 2 hours.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 04:49:28 PM
OK, all caught up.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 04:51:31 PM
2-1/2 hour nap helped things.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 05:06:44 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Down to 98/108 here.  Cooling trend underway.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 05:35:27 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Down to 98/108 here.  Cooling trend underway.
Really gorgeous here. I should be on the motorcycle instead of working.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 06:10:13 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Down to 98/108 here.  Cooling trend underway.
Really gorgeous here. I should be on the motorcycle instead of working.
Did you see that Glck 19 offer I posted for you yesterday?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 06:14:07 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Down to 98/108 here.  Cooling trend underway.
Really gorgeous here. I should be on the motorcycle instead of working.
Did you see that Glck 19 offer I posted for you yesterday?
Yes, and I'm sorely tempted. I found some gun money. But I'm trying to resist temptation.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 06:18:22 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Down to 98/108 here.  Cooling trend underway.
Really gorgeous here. I should be on the motorcycle instead of working.
Did you see that Glck 19 offer I posted for you yesterday?
Yes, and I'm sorely tempted. I found some gun money. But I'm trying to resist temptation.
That offer is good until July 25 if they don't sell out.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 06:24:57 PM
94 sunny degrees, realfeel 103°.
About 4° cooler feeling here.
99 deg, feels like 115 F.  Only cigar smoking today will be in the pool this evening.
Only 96/105 down here
Down to 98/108 here.  Cooling trend underway.
Really gorgeous here. I should be on the motorcycle instead of working.
Did you see that Glck 19 offer I posted for you yesterday?
Yes, and I'm sorely tempted. I found some gun money. But I'm trying to resist temptation.
That offer is good until July 25 if they don't sell out.
I think we're starting to see the dump of inventory in preparation for the new models - of which I really like what I've seen. But that pits my inner cheapskate against my desire for the new models.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 07:11:52 PM
And Disneyland caves to the idiot SJW's. They're going to pull the "Bride Auction" banner from "Pirates of the Caribbean" at Disneyland.

Dumbasses.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 08:32:38 PM
And Disneyland caves to the idiot SJW's. They're going to pull the "Bride Auction" banner from "Pirates of the Caribbean" at Disneyland.

Dumbasses.
Do the pirates still chase the lasses around, or do they now chase gender-undetermined types?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 08:36:16 PM
You get your cigar Bean?
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 08:38:26 PM
Sheesh, I am starting to feel like Dean and CB.  Got a hot pad on my jaw and an ice pack on my shoulder.

Getting old is hell!
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 08:38:58 PM
And Disneyland caves to the idiot SJW's. They're going to pull the "Bride Auction" banner from "Pirates of the Caribbean" at Disneyland.

Dumbasses.
Do the pirates still chase the lasses around, or do they now chase gender-undetermined types?
Dunno, but I expect they'll now have have some gay pirates. Maybe in the jail scene.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 08:46:35 PM
redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Better it happened at the dock than out wherever you cruise to.
absolutely. I am motor illiterate. going to Dan's Clam Shack for dinner tonight, just a local dive where they complain that the french fries taste like seafood because the cook everything in the same grease. you can be sure I will not be doing fried sides.
Is Fried Sides her nickname?
nope, Redhead is her nickname. fried sides would be hush puppies, onion rings, and fries. unless you want them tasting like fried clams, oysters, Grouper, or shrimp. I just want a seafood platter, hold the sides, extra cocktail sauce.
way too much food.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 09:19:53 PM
You get your cigar Bean?
Nope. Watching some dumbass movie the warden picked out.  Maybe later.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 09:43:06 PM
Sheesh, I am starting to feel like Dean and CB.  Got a hot pad on my jaw and an ice pack on my shoulder.

Getting old is hell!
You're only as old as you feel.

Er...wait...
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 09:44:54 PM
Well, the state legisfuckers have passed a budget, and looks like I'll be getting a 2.5% raise. Personally, I opposed the raise, but I also opposed the various tax increases. Since they passed the tax increases, I'll tale the damned raise to pay for them.

Assholes, every goddam one of them.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 09:50:12 PM
Okay, now to wolf down some food and take a short motorcycle ride. Very short. Five minutes to the softball fields to watch my sons play in the church league.

But it's somethin'.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 30, 2017, 10:15:25 PM
Thunder and lightning all around us but no rain. Great light show.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 10:18:56 PM
redheads boat motor shit the bed, we will have to sit by the fire pit and hot tub smoking cigars and drinking coffee.
Better it happened at the dock than out wherever you cruise to.
absolutely. I am motor illiterate. going to Dan's Clam Shack for dinner tonight, just a local dive where they complain that the french fries taste like seafood because the cook everything in the same grease. you can be sure I will not be doing fried sides.
Is Fried Sides her nickname?
nope, Redhead is her nickname. fried sides would be hush puppies, onion rings, and fries. unless you want them tasting like fried clams, oysters, Grouper, or shrimp. I just want a seafood platter, hold the sides, extra cocktail sauce.
way too much food.
That is a plate full, looks good too.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 10:19:14 PM
Thunder and lightning all around us but no rain. Great light show.
Raining at Daytona
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 30, 2017, 10:20:05 PM
You get your cigar Bean?
Nope. Watching some dumbass movie the warden picked out.  Maybe later.
LMAO, romantic Bean now
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 10:28:57 PM
You get your cigar Bean?
Nope. Watching some dumbass movie the warden picked out.  Maybe later.
LMAO, romantic Bean now
Indeed.  Just lit the LFD La Nox you gave me. Tasty.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 10:29:54 PM
You get your cigar Bean?
Nope. Watching some dumbass movie the warden picked out.  Maybe later.
LMAO, romantic Bean now
BTW, movie sucked.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 30, 2017, 10:36:48 PM
Okay, now to wolf down some food and take a short motorcycle ride. Very short. Five minutes to the softball fields to watch my sons play in the church league.

But it's somethin'.
Indeed.  Take the long way home.
Title: Re: 6/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 30, 2017, 10:37:26 PM
Okay, now to wolf down some food and take a short motorcycle ride. Very short. Five minutes to the softball fields to watch my sons play in the church league.

But it's somethin'.
Indeed.  Take the long way home.
Damned straight.