BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/30/2017
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2017, 10:48:58 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Steve, and StillHaventFoundWhatI'mLookingForTony.
Morning, Bean... wondered if you thought the VSG lonsdales were a player if one could swing a misc. item for the catcode. They'd be 5/$38.16

Not sure what you've been getting them for (I know they're spendy)... so, thought I'd consult the cheapy-cheapo in charge.  ;)
I usually get the corona gorda in the VSG.  $7.50 each, FS is about the best I've done.  Not a lonsdale/lancero fan in general due to draw issues.

You usually get the CigarPage deals for them? Can't recall their pricing. I've only had a couple singles, but really enjoyed them. Anything would obviously improve B&M pricing.

Guess not... Corona Gorda's are 5/$41.88 today
Page or biz site, with judicious use of coupon codes.  It is tough to get a deal on that line.

Yeah. I think the Padron '64 Series (or any of the Anniversary editions) are in that same category... unfortunately.

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2017, 11:13:48 AM »

Premium cigar lull?

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2017, 11:15:18 AM »

New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2017, 11:22:07 AM »

20 minutes late to work due to traffic jam behind accident on the freeway. Great way to start the day.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/30/2017
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2017, 11:23:55 AM »

New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2017, 11:26:50 AM »

So, Golf... do any of your big weekend plans revolve around going to see Despicable M3
Mine do. My one son is pretty pissed that Captain Underpants came and went without us getting around to going.
Wait, once they figure out how to order from FIOS/cable, they will just let you know they spent another $4 -$6 of
your money.... The conversation goes something like this "Dad, for the next 72 hours you can watch a movie I ordered."
Me; "Oh good, was it Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them?", Daughter, "No dad, Sing with the cartoon pigs!", Me: "Ill pass.".

« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2017, 11:31:44 AM »

So, Golf... do any of your big weekend plans revolve around going to see Despicable M3
Mine do. My one son is pretty pissed that Captain Underpants came and went without us getting around to going.
Wait, once they figure out how to order from FIOS/cable, they will just let you know they spent another $4 -$6 of
your money.... The conversation goes something like this "Dad, for the next 72 hours you can watch a movie I ordered."
Me; "Oh good, was it Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them?", Daughter, "No dad, Sing with the cartoon pigs!", Me: "Ill pass.".
I'm told the cartoon pigs are pretty funny.

« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2017, 11:32:18 AM »

New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

If it leads to a hot broad walking through the streets naked, I'm all for it. ;)

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2017, 11:36:59 AM »

New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

Hahaha. Love it! I started watching again from the beginning. I'm on season 2. I feel like I'm watching a completely new series. So much I didn't catch the first time around.

« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2017, 11:38:59 AM »

New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

Hahaha. Love it! I started watching again from the beginning. I'm on season 2. I feel like I'm watching a completely new series. So much I didn't catch the first time around.
OK, I'm out of the loop, what show are we talking about....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/30/2017
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »

New tool in the fight against terrorism: the Israeli Defense Force has announced it will begin publishing the porn consumption habits of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.
Take that, terrorists!
Compared with what they do in the real world?  Yawn.
Yeah, probably fake news anyway.
So sad that once again the #fakemedia want to go on a witch hunt about porn. WOW! Pathetic!

Yeah, 'cause public humiliation can be such a useful tool...

Hahaha. Love it! I started watching again from the beginning. I'm on season 2. I feel like I'm watching a completely new series. So much I didn't catch the first time around.
OK, I'm out of the loop, what show are we talking about....

Game of Thrones... I just finished catching up. I guess Tony is starting over.

« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »

4-day-weekend-coming-up Friday! (not counting my OT tomorrow morning)

Prancin' and dancin' DaveDave!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/30/2017
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2017, 12:38:59 PM »

Lannister Lull...

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2017, 12:48:35 PM »

Lannister Lull...
We've had worse lulls.

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2017, 01:50:51 PM »

Lannister Lull...
We've had worse lulls.
Yeah, this is a 3 / 4 day weekend lull. read that 3 slash 4 day, not 3 quarter weekend lull.  8)