Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
It means a lot to the Iowans....tricked all these assholes to spend tons of money in their state for nothing.
Certainly something to that theory.

I would rather be smoking a fine cigar!
I am!
Good for you, what ya puffing on?
EP Carrillo Medalla d'Oro.  One of my few lanceros on this nice mild (relatively) evening.
Yeah that is rare for you to have a Lancero, be careful you might start liking them.
Nah, still have to be too damn careful smoking them.

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
Why you hatin on Iowa?  Iowa born and raised here.   Wait... Guess that could prove your point.

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
Why you hatin on Iowa?  Iowa born and raised here.   Wait... Guess that could prove your point.
The people are indisputably lovely. But Iowa isn't the political weather vane it once was.

My kin are the Silers, Severses, and Gales from Moulton, BTW. My maternal grandmother's people.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

Agreed.  Only thing making it special anymore is it's the first caucus.

Good fishing down that way.

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
Why you hatin on Iowa?  Iowa born and raised here.   Wait... Guess that could prove your point.
Spent a fair amount of time there and damn good people but they do not represent the political sentiment of most of America in the 21st century in addition to their silly caucus system is not even a statistically valid representation of Iowa.  No ill will towards the citizens at all.

My older brother lived in Counsel Bluffs for about 20 years.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
[...]

and you never learned how to spell it after all that time?

[...]

LOL, I did not live there he did.

[...]

I do know how to spell Rube's Steakhouse though because it is damn good and still on my list of great steaks. I
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Who's gonna win, Cam or Peyton?

Auburn vs. Tennessee...

College football Champion vs. Not a college football champion...

Heisman Trophy Winner vs. Not a Heisman Trophy Winner...
Trump or Cruz or Who?
Bernie or the Bitch?
Things I never thought I'd say...let's hope it's the bitch - and then let's hope she gets indicted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Apparently Razmundo's busted toe is interfering with his thought process.
No, let her win in Iowa and then get indicted.
Iowa matters nothing to nobody.
Why you hatin on Iowa?  Iowa born and raised here.   Wait... Guess that could prove your point.
The people are indisputably lovely. But Iowa isn't the political weather vane it once was.

My kin are the Silers, Severses, and Gales from Moulton, BTW. My maternal grandmother's people.
Hey Raz ... my maternal grandmother (Farrell) was born and raised her early years in Iowa before migrating to Minnesota.  We might be kin!  (Though I wouldn't make you admit it.)

[...]

Hey, any kin that smokes cigars is cool with me.

My dad's people come out of Shaun Country...North Dakota - Minot and Bottineau county. That's Holtzes (Holz) and Spotswoods. But I had great aunts and uncles that came from Minnesota.

My mom's people were from Georgia by way of Louisiana and Texas on the Everett side and Illinois on the Fifield side.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

[...]

Good solid stock there, Raz.  My Dad was from Winona, MN (home of Oz) and some of his family settled on the Wisconsin side of the MIssissippi River in Trempleau County, farming the rich soil there, but migrating to the city where their kids could get good educations.  Good night buddy ... I'm giving up and heading to bed.

[...]

G'night, Sly.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]