CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: 6/14/2017  (Read 8233 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/14/2017
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2017, 12:58:57 PM »

I have a great friend just back from Cuba.
Hope he didn't get taken for ride. I learned first hand that there are tons of fake Cohibas in Cuba. That said, I've smoked some decent imitations. Nothing wrong with smoking an occasional banana leaf.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2017, 01:13:00 PM »

Hope he didn't get taken for ride. I learned first hand that there are tons of fake Cohibas in Cuba. That said, I've smoked some decent imitations. Nothing wrong with smoking an occasional banana leaf.
Probably more fake ones than real ones. And I know which category I believe these fall into by looking at the picture.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2017, 01:14:46 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
I'm interested too. Just found out my little girl got asked to the 8th grade formal.
Geez, are they still in school? Or is this for next year? Just trying to figure out how much time you have to get some ammo.
They're in school until the 23rd. All half days now. They aren't actually doing anything.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »

"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
Damned straight. But my gun fund is now empty. I just spent the last of it on this.
I'm not a gun guy but that sure is a good looking one.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2017, 01:23:12 PM »

I'm interested too. Just found out my little girl got asked to the 8th grade formal.
Geez, are they still in school? Or is this for next year? Just trying to figure out how much time you have to get some ammo.
They're in school until the 23rd. All half days now. They aren't actually doing anything.
Sheesh, what a waste of time and money.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2017, 01:23:36 PM »

Probably more fake ones than real ones. And I know which category I believe these fall into by looking at the picture.
Yup. But we're being polite, right?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2017, 01:28:58 PM »

Love it when I ask what they did in school today and the reply is, we finished watching Disney/Pixar's Cars.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2017, 01:30:32 PM »

Yup. But we're being polite, right?
That's what I was going for, yes.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2017, 01:31:09 PM »

Love it when I ask what they did in school today and the reply is, we finished watching Disney/Pixar's Cars.
Yeah, that's usually the last 2 days or so for my kids. Not the last month. Lol

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2017, 01:35:26 PM »

No, that's how they complete enough school days to get their federal money. Because when it comes to education, Americans are idiots.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2017, 01:37:21 PM »

Yeah, guy might be a creep.......... ::)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2017, 01:50:07 PM »

Damned straight. But my gun fund is now empty. I just spent the last of it on this.
I'm not a gun guy but that sure is a good looking one.
Oddly enough, I bought this one to endure wet, cold and dirty conditions while hunting.  But it is a handsome piece.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »

Vocabulary word for the day: BOMFOG

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2017, 02:20:58 PM »

Now you're talking!
My dad's booked for a cruise there middle of July.  Wish I was going.

Morning, muchachos.
Do it soon before Trumpf undo's everything.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2017, 02:21:45 PM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).
So where's the photo?
I'm gonna get one installed on my shoes.
Now that is perverted!
What? I was thinking of streaming it on cigarbanter.com. I see it as being selfless.
Except streaming capabilities are in Banter 2.0 ....due in 2019 I believe.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9