« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2017, 12:58:57 PM »

I have a great friend just back from Cuba.
Hope he didn't get taken for ride. I learned first hand that there are tons of fake Cohibas in Cuba. That said, I've smoked some decent imitations. Nothing wrong with smoking an occasional banana leaf.

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2017, 01:13:00 PM »

I have a great friend just back from Cuba.
Hope he didn't get taken for ride. I learned first hand that there are tons of fake Cohibas in Cuba. That said, I've smoked some decent imitations. Nothing wrong with smoking an occasional banana leaf.
Probably more fake ones than real ones. And I know which category I believe these fall into by looking at the picture.

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2017, 01:14:46 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
I'm interested too. Just found out my little girl got asked to the 8th grade formal.
Geez, are they still in school? Or is this for next year? Just trying to figure out how much time you have to get some ammo.
They're in school until the 23rd. All half days now. They aren't actually doing anything.

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
Damned straight. But my gun fund is now empty. I just spent the last of it on this.
I'm not a gun guy but that sure is a good looking one.

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2017, 01:23:12 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
I'm interested too. Just found out my little girl got asked to the 8th grade formal.
Geez, are they still in school? Or is this for next year? Just trying to figure out how much time you have to get some ammo.
They're in school until the 23rd. All half days now. They aren't actually doing anything.
Sheesh, what a waste of time and money.

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2017, 01:23:36 PM »

I have a great friend just back from Cuba.
Hope he didn't get taken for ride. I learned first hand that there are tons of fake Cohibas in Cuba. That said, I've smoked some decent imitations. Nothing wrong with smoking an occasional banana leaf.
Probably more fake ones than real ones. And I know which category I believe these fall into by looking at the picture.
Yup. But we're being polite, right?

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2017, 01:28:58 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
I'm interested too. Just found out my little girl got asked to the 8th grade formal.
Geez, are they still in school? Or is this for next year? Just trying to figure out how much time you have to get some ammo.
They're in school until the 23rd. All half days now. They aren't actually doing anything.
Sheesh, what a waste of time and money.
Love it when I ask what they did in school today and the reply is, we finished watching Disney/Pixar's Cars.

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2017, 01:30:32 PM »

I have a great friend just back from Cuba.
Hope he didn't get taken for ride. I learned first hand that there are tons of fake Cohibas in Cuba. That said, I've smoked some decent imitations. Nothing wrong with smoking an occasional banana leaf.
Probably more fake ones than real ones. And I know which category I believe these fall into by looking at the picture.
Yup. But we're being polite, right?
That's what I was going for, yes.

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2017, 01:31:09 PM »

[...]

Yeah, that's usually the last 2 days or so for my kids. Not the last month. Lol

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2017, 01:35:26 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
I'm interested too. Just found out my little girl got asked to the 8th grade formal.
Geez, are they still in school? Or is this for next year? Just trying to figure out how much time you have to get some ammo.
They're in school until the 23rd. All half days now. They aren't actually doing anything.
Sheesh, what a waste of time and money.
No, that's how they complete enough school days to get their federal money. Because when it comes to education, Americans are idiots.

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2017, 01:37:21 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
I'm interested too. Just found out my little girl got asked to the 8th grade formal.
Yeah, guy might be a creep.......... ::)

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2017, 01:50:07 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
Damned straight. But my gun fund is now empty. I just spent the last of it on this.
I'm not a gun guy but that sure is a good looking one.
Oddly enough, I bought this one to endure wet, cold and dirty conditions while hunting.  But it is a handsome piece.

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »

Vocabulary word for the day: BOMFOG

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2017, 02:20:58 PM »

I have a great friend just back from Cuba.
Now you're talking!
My dad's booked for a cruise there middle of July.  Wish I was going.

Morning, muchachos.
Do it soon before Trumpf undo's everything.

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2017, 02:21:45 PM »

Morning men and anti-Trumpers.  Warm and muggy here, weather only a Dean could love.
Drizzly here but cooled off significantly.
I was a bit surprised today at the talent running around. I thought it would be all rain boots and ponchos. One in particular caught my eye wearing tight jeans, heels, and a plain white tee (partially wet).
So where's the photo?
I'm gonna get one installed on my shoes.
Now that is perverted!
What? I was thinking of streaming it on cigarbanter.com. I see it as being selfless.
Except streaming capabilities are in Banter 2.0 ....due in 2019 I believe.