Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2017, 02:23:36 PM »

big mess in Alexandria, VA, Rep. Scalise shot and his security detail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html
"The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said, adding that he was sure it was a rifle but unsure what kind. "It continued to fire at different people."  Must be one of those new robo-guns which aims and fires on its own.
If you spot a good deal on one, let Raz know. He's been clamoring for one of those.
I'm interested too. Just found out my little girl got asked to the 8th grade formal.
It has only begun!

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2017, 02:37:34 PM »

Vocabulary word for the day: BOMFOG
Misogynist!  To your safe spaces, stat!

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2017, 02:59:46 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2017, 03:08:23 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
Raised it by $230K?  WTF, did he discover Elvis living in the attic?

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2017, 03:10:31 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
Guess he needs the extra money to pay for his wife's shrink.

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2017, 03:14:10 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
Guess he needs the extra money to pay for his wife's shrink.
I don't know who needs the shrink but I think both!

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2017, 03:16:22 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
Raised it by $230K?  WTF, did he discover Elvis living in the attic?
His price is now $$79,000 more than the biggest most expensive  one in the entire development

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2017, 03:25:31 PM »

Just saw on FB that Chip beat you to retirement CarolinaDave.

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
Raised it by $230K?  WTF, did he discover Elvis living in the attic?
His price is now $$79,000 more than the biggest most expensive  one in the entire development
Why would a realtor even bother wasting their time listing it at that?  Especially the one that did the original listing.

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2017, 03:27:46 PM »

Just saw on FB that Chip beat you to retirement CarolinaDave.
Good For Him, well deserved.  He works a hell of a lot harder than I do and under much harsher conditions.

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2017, 03:28:50 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
Raised it by $230K?  WTF, did he discover Elvis living in the attic?
His price is now $$79,000 more than the biggest most expensive  one in the entire development
Why would a realtor even bother wasting their time listing it at that?  Especially the one that did the original listing.
Only explanation is he and the wife are both stark raving fukn crazy.

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2017, 03:59:34 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
Raised it by $230K?  WTF, did he discover Elvis living in the attic?
His price is now $$79,000 more than the biggest most expensive  one in the entire development
Why would a realtor even bother wasting their time listing it at that?  Especially the one that did the original listing.
He is the realtor so doesn't have to answer to someone actually tasked with selling it.

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2017, 05:07:11 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
want me to go up there and kick his ass and then fuck some sense into his wife? I would you know!

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2017, 05:10:46 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
Raised it by $230K?  WTF, did he discover Elvis living in the attic?
His price is now $$79,000 more than the biggest most expensive  one in the entire development
Think of all that extra money he'll get now that he raised the price!

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2017, 05:13:35 PM »

Instead of taking the condo off the market as he said the fukn nut has now raised the price by $230,000.
want me to go up there and kick his ass and then fuck some sense into his wife? I would you know!
That would just aggravate your RA.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9