Here's a follow-up to the panhandler discussion from yesterday.
http://6abc.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391747/
$2500 in rent, I'd probably be begging too. ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Ok you enablers (you know who you are) bit on the CyB Reals.  Daughter didn't really want to finish college anyway...
She can have one with you when she finishes her shift at McD's.
LOL, true, but she actually prefers the Tabac maduro robustos.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Here's a follow-up to the panhandler discussion from yesterday.
http://6abc.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391747/
We had a sweet little old lady that would stand across the street from work in front of our Credit Union.  She would get there around 10:30am till 1:30pm and ask each person, "Would you have a dollar for lunch..?"  When she was finished, she went into the credit union and would deposit her money.  It was always rumored that she had allot of money in her savings.
The best panhandling I ever seas was two college girls with a shoe shine box on the sidewalks of St. Louis.  They had low cut blouses and you could look down them as they shined your shoes.  They didn't even ask for money.  But one of them had an ungodly wad of money in her hand.  I know they made a killing...!

Time to kick these Armada's to the curb, I want to get lunch.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Time to kick these Armada's to the curb, I want to get lunch.
Then go ahead and buy the rest!

Here's a follow-up to the panhandler discussion from yesterday.
http://6abc.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391747/
We had a sweet little old lady that would stand across the street from work in front of our Credit Union.  She would get there around 10:30am till 1:30pm and ask each person, "Would you have a dollar for lunch..?"  When she was finished, she went into the credit union and would deposit her money.  It was always rumored that she had allot of money in her savings.
The best panhandling I ever seas was two college girls with a shoe shine box on the sidewalks of St. Louis.  They had low cut blouses and you could look down them as they shined your shoes.  They didn't even ask for money.  But one of them had an ungodly wad of money in her hand.  I know they made a killing...!
...and you got your shoes shined both going to and coming home from work, right?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

grabbing a CyB robusto and heading outside.  see y'all after lunch.

17 Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Gordo
           10/27.50
16 Man O War Armada Corona
             5/37.50
15 Alec Bradley Flight Sampler #2
           10/34.99
14 Flor de las Antillas Toro
             5/27.50
13 5 Vegas Cask Strength Toro
           10/29.50
12 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Robusto
           10/37.50
11 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito (toro)
            5/25.00
10 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets (corona)
          10/19.50
 9 La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto
           5/19.99
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/34.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00

Frito Chili Pie from home for lunch, could not bare to go out and risk missing out on one of these super jammer smokes.

grabbing a CyB robusto and heading outside.  see y'all after lunch.
Following you out....polar vortex does not slide this far east until tomorrow.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]
Actually, I was going to lunch and was going to stop afterword.  But they had moved by the time I came back.

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Cook'n with gas today - white bean soup/ham is a winner and of course the CFS is a TX Winner/ gravy on the side for me.

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy