CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 12, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

Title: 6/12/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on June 12, 2017, 12:00:30 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:04:57 AM
Morning Slackers, Monday Jamming Underway!

Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:06:33 AM
73 this morning partly cloudy and 93 for the afternoon.

Damn, forecast high of 95 in NYC today.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:09:54 AM
My last planned work travel today, heading to Laredo for most of the week.  Highs there in the 100's all week.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:22:06 AM
Cigar News: Casa de Montecristo Opens New Premium Cigar Lounge in Austin

https://cigar-coop.com/2017/06/casa-de-montecristo-opens-new-premium-cigar-lounge-in-austin.html

@ Bean & Travellin Dave -  maybe consider a smoke at the new cigar lounge then dinner across the street at Jack Allens Kitchen one night?

http://jackallenskitchen.com

Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:51:48 AM
Guess I will get ready for the commute.  Be in the office until about 9:00 then a casual,drive to Laredo.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 06:08:33 AM
Back at it for another week. Morning, all.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 06:22:49 AM
Cigar News: Casa de Montecristo Opens New Premium Cigar Lounge in Austin

https://cigar-coop.com/2017/06/casa-de-montecristo-opens-new-premium-cigar-lounge-in-austin.html

@ Bean & Travellin Dave -  maybe consider a smoke at the new cigar lounge then dinner across the street at Jack Allens Kitchen one night?

http://jackallenskitchen.com
Sounds like we have one day taken care of!  Sounds like a winner.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 06:27:02 AM
Morning CarolinaDave and EndOfTheSeasonDave.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 06:28:03 AM
Today is Monday, June 12, the 163rd day of 2017. There are 202 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 12, 1967, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Loving v. Virginia, unanimously struck down state laws prohibiting interracial marriages.

On this date:

In 1776, Virginia's colonial legislature adopted a Declaration of Rights.

In 1898, Philippine nationalists declared independence from Spain.

In 1920, the Republican national convention, meeting in Chicago, nominated Warren G. Harding for president on the tenth ballot; Calvin Coolidge was nominated for vice president.

In 1924, President Calvin Coolidge was nominated for a term of office in his own right at the Republican national convention in Cleveland. (Coolidge had become president in 1923 upon the sudden death of Warren G. Harding.)

In 1939, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum was dedicated in Cooperstown, New York.

In 1942, Anne Frank, a German-born Jewish girl living in Amsterdam, received a diary for her 13th birthday, less than a month before she and her family went into hiding from the Nazis.

In 1957, bandleader Jimmy Dorsey died in New York at age 53.

In 1963, civil rights leader Medgar Evers, 37, was shot and killed outside his home in Jackson, Mississippi. (In 1994, Byron De La Beckwith was convicted of murdering Evers and sentenced to life in prison; he died in 2001.)

In 1967, the James Bond film "You Only Live Twice," starring Sean Connery, premiered in London, a day before its U.S. opening.

In 1979, 26-year-old cyclist Bryan Allen flew the human-powered Gossamer Albatross across the English Channel.

In 1987, President Ronald Reagan, during a visit to the divided German city of Berlin, exhorted Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev to "tear down this wall."

In 1997, baseball began regular-season interleague play, ending a 126-year tradition of separating the major leagues until the World Series. (In the first game played under this arrangement, the San Francisco Giants defeated the Texas Rangers 4-3.) The Treasury Department unveiled a new 50-dollar bill meant to be more counterfeit-resistant.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 06:28:40 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush went to Capitol Hill, where he prodded rebellious Senate Republicans to help resurrect legislation that could provide eventual citizenship for millions of immigrants without legal status. Afghan police mistook U.S. troops for Taliban fighters and opened fire, prompting U.S. forces to return fire, killing seven Afghan police officers. Justin Verlander pitched a no-hitter to lead the Detroit Tigers over the Milwaukee Brewers 4-0. Don Herbert, television's "Mr. Wizard," died in Bell Canyon, California, at age 89.

Five years ago: Attorney General Eric Holder fended off Republican demands during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing that he appoint a special counsel outside of the Justice Department to look into national security leaks. Democrat Ron Barber, who almost lost his life in the Arizona shooting rampage that seriously wounded former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, won a special election to succeed her. Elinor Ostrom, 78, an Indiana University political scientist who to date is the only woman to have been awarded a Nobel Prize in economics, died in Bloomington, Indiana. Former mobster Henry Hill, the subject of the movie "Goodfellas," died in Los Angeles a day after his 69th birthday.

One year ago: An American-born Muslim opened fire at the Pulse nightclub, a gay establishment in Orlando, Florida, leaving 49 people dead and 53 wounded before being shot dead by police. The mass shooting cast a pall over that evening's Tony Awards, where "Hamilton," the hip-hop stage biography of Alexander Hamilton, won the 2016 prize for best new musical. Former Republican U.S. senator and two-term Ohio governor George Voinovich, 79, died in Cleveland. Actress Janet Waldo, the voice of Judy Jetson, died in Encino, California, at age 96. The Pittsburgh Penguins won the fourth Stanley Cup in franchise history by beating the San Jose Sharks 3-1 in Game 6 of the final.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 06:29:10 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former President George H.W. Bush is 93. Singer Vic Damone is 89. Songwriter Richard M. Sherman is 89. Actor-singer Jim Nabors is 87. Jazz musician Chick Corea is 76. Sportscaster Marv Albert is 76. Singer Roy Harper is 76. Pop singer Len Barry is 75. Actor Roger Aaron Brown is 68. Rock musician Bun E. Carlos (Cheap Trick) is 66. Country singer-musician Junior Brown is 65. Singer-songwriter Rocky Burnette is 64. Actor Timothy Busfield is 60. Singer Meredith Brooks is 59. Actress Jenilee Harrison is 59. Rock musician John Linnell (They Might Be Giants) is 58. Rapper Grandmaster Dee (Whodini) is 55. Actor Paul Schulze is 55. Actor Eamonn Walker is 55. Actress Paula Marshall is 53. Actress Frances O'Connor is 50. Actor Rick Hoffman is 47. Actor Mel Rodriguez is 44. Actor Jason Mewes is 43. Actor Michael Muhney is 42. Blues musician Kenny Wayne Shepherd is 40. Actor Timothy Simons (TV: "Veep") is 39. Actor Wil Horneff is 38. Singer Robyn is 38. Actor Dave Franco is 32. Country singer Chris Young is 32. Actor Luke Youngblood is 31. Rap group MC Jay Are is 28. Actor Ryan Malgarini is 25.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 06:29:44 AM
Thought for Today: "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo, American government official (1863-1941).
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 07:00:10 AM
Thought for Today: "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo, American government official (1863-1941).
This should be the banter motto.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 07:01:39 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what I'm doing today.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 07:12:31 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what I'm doing today.
Morning Dean.  I'm sure you'll think of something.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: sfish on June 12, 2017, 07:27:34 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what who I'm doing today.
Fixed it for you, morning Dean
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 07:29:05 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what who I'm doing today.
Fixed it for you, morning Dean
Pretty sure he knows who - anyone who shows up for swimming and isn't wearing granny panties. Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 07:33:24 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 07:34:34 AM
Back at it for another week. Morning, all.
What happened to OT over the weekend?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 07:36:48 AM
Back at it for another week. Morning, all.
What happened to OT over the weekend?
I did 3 hours on Saturday morning, but the laptop was running like molasses, so I didn't have time to chat.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 07:50:43 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning Mayor, did you see the 495' home run yesterday?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 07:51:00 AM
Morning late sleepers
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 08:02:44 AM
38 DAYS until I am retired and homeless!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 08:22:17 AM
Cigar News: Casa de Montecristo Opens New Premium Cigar Lounge in Austin

https://cigar-coop.com/2017/06/casa-de-montecristo-opens-new-premium-cigar-lounge-in-austin.html

@ Bean & Travellin Dave -  maybe consider a smoke at the new cigar lounge then dinner across the street at Jack Allens Kitchen one night?

http://jackallenskitchen.com
Sounds like we have one day taken care of!  Sounds like a winner.
Bean smokes and has a BBQ Pit at his office so guess we could just have everything right there so he can call himself working.........
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 08:22:42 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what who I'm doing today.
Fixed it for you, morning Dean
Pretty sure he knows who - anyone who shows up for swimming and isn't wearing granny panties. Morning, Scott.
Actually more likely they are wearing granny panties....
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 08:23:48 AM
38 DAYS until I am retired and homeless!
Do homeless people make as much money in Charleston as they do in Austin?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 08:24:17 AM
38 DAYS until I am retired and homeless!
Do homeless people make as much money in Charleston as they do in Austin?
I doubt it!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 08:25:06 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what who I'm doing today.
Fixed it for you, morning Dean
Pretty sure he knows who - anyone who shows up for swimming and isn't wearing granny panties. Morning, Scott.
Actually more likely they are wearing granny panties....
Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 08:41:40 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what who I'm doing today.
Fixed it for you, morning Dean
Pretty sure he knows who - anyone who shows up for swimming and isn't wearing granny panties. Morning, Scott.
Actually more likely they are wearing granny panties....
But he prefers they show up wearing nothing!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 09:02:25 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what who I'm doing today.
Fixed it for you, morning Dean
Pretty sure he knows who - anyone who shows up for swimming and isn't wearing granny panties. Morning, Scott.
Actually more likely they are wearing granny panties....
But he prefers they show up wearing nothing!
He's no BD, but he likes a little costume action, otherwise the Lady wouldn't do a monthly Victoria's Secret run.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 09:34:01 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what I'm doing today.
Morning Dean.  I'm sure you'll think of something.
Yep, I did. trying to figure this Facebook shit out and transfer pictures.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 09:34:21 AM
Uh oh....granny panty lull.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 09:35:08 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what who I'm doing today.
Fixed it for you, morning Dean
thank you Scott. don't know what I'd do without you guys.
:-\
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 09:36:11 AM
38 DAYS until I am retired and homeless!
you're always welcome here!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 09:39:44 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what I'm doing today.
Morning Dean.  I'm sure you'll think of something.
Yep, I did. trying to figure this Facebook shit out and transfer pictures.
Scott's wife can probably help you with that.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 09:39:48 AM
38 DAYS until I am retired and homeless!
you're always welcome here!
Appreciate that, are meals included?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 09:41:32 AM
Been chatting with the big boss about wtf can do what I do, not a damn one of them knows how to banter so they are doomed.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 09:43:05 AM
38 DAYS until I am retired and homeless!
you're always welcome here!
Appreciate that, are meals included?
absolutely, just not cigars. you probably wouldn't smoke EPC 2nds anyway.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 10:00:30 AM
38 DAYS until I am retired and homeless!
you're always welcome here!
Appreciate that, are meals included?
absolutely, just not cigars. you probably wouldn't smoke EPC 2nds anyway.
and I doubt you'd be interested in the old ladies and their saggy bottom granny panties.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 10:01:44 AM
Happy Monday. 72° heading into the mid to high 80's with thunderstorms. AF Cuban corona and coffee going. not really sure what I'm doing today.
Morning Dean.  I'm sure you'll think of something.
Yep, I did. trying to figure this Facebook shit out and transfer pictures.
Scott's wife can probably help you with that.
that's ooooookay. what I can't do I'll leave alone.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 10:11:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 10:22:11 AM
Time to head to the border!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 10:25:39 AM
Time to head to the border!
Watch out for mythical walls!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 10:25:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 10:26:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 10:33:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
legs is another good word. spread the word.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 10:40:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 10:42:52 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning Mayor, did you see the 495' home run yesterday?
I did, but it's hard to really understand what you're seeing from the right field perspective, without commentators. Saw it again later on SportsCenter.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 10:44:17 AM
Been chatting with the big boss about wtf can do what I do, not a damn one of them knows how to banter so they are doomed.
You ain't training them right then.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 10:45:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Me too. But today only vaguely.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
legs is another good word. spread the word.
Please tell me you were speaking in the subjunctive mood and not the imperative.

Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 10:53:55 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Me too. But today only vaguely.
My sleep should improve dramatically whenever the Finals are over.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 11:01:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Me too. But today only vaguely.
My sleep should improve dramatically whenever the Finals are over.
Then you should get plenty of rest after tonight.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 11:02:29 AM
Morning remaining Daves, Dean, fishy, raz, and Mayor Antknee.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 11:05:55 AM
Time to head to the border!
Ole
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 11:07:21 AM
Time to head to the border!
Watch out for mythical walls!
Not to mention waves of illegals....although I forget which direction they are moving these days, into the US or back to Mexico....
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 11:07:55 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
legs is another good word. spread the word.
Please tell me you were speaking in the subjunctive mood and not the imperative.

Morning, Dean.
however you want to interpret it.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 11:08:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Me too. But today only vaguely.
My sleep should improve dramatically whenever the Finals are over.
Probably sooner rather than later then.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 11:09:49 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and RevRaz.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 11:10:09 AM
Morning remaining Daves, Dean, fishy, raz, and Mayor Antknee.
morning Mark. and those I missed
off to see who I can do.
not really, off to the noon meeting for an Attitude Adjustment.
be back later.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 11:10:58 AM
@3Bean
Did you see the dining/cigar suggestion CarolinaDave offered up on page one?  Looks like a good one.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 11:13:25 AM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 11:13:40 AM
Morning remaining Daves, Dean, fishy, raz, and Mayor Antknee.
Morning, Bean.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 11:14:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
legs is another good word. spread the word.
Please tell me you were speaking in the subjunctive mood and not the imperative.

Morning, Dean.
however you want to interpret it.
morning RazMan.
Morning, FacebookDean.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 11:14:50 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and RevRaz.
Morning, TD.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 11:20:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Me too. But today only vaguely.
My sleep should improve dramatically whenever the Finals are over.
Then you should get plenty of rest after tonight.
I would say the odds on that are relatively high.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 11:21:18 AM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Well, I just had to fill out a sign up form for some new rewards program here at work. Gender choices were Male, Female, Other and Prefer Not To Say. Sure are covering a lot of bases there.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 11:26:07 AM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Well, I just had to fill out a sign up form for some new rewards program here at work. Gender choices were Male, Female, Other and Prefer Not To Say. Sure are covering a lot of bases there.
Be careful how you answer. You might get a reward you'd prefer not to have.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 11:28:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Me too. But today only vaguely.
My sleep should improve dramatically whenever the Finals are over.
Then you should get plenty of rest after tonight.
D'oh!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 11:34:16 AM
@3Bean
Did you see the dining/cigar suggestion CarolinaDave offered up on page one?  Looks like a good one.
Indeed, and would be a nice lineup.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 11:35:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Me too. But today only vaguely.
My sleep should improve dramatically whenever the Finals are over.
Then you should get plenty of rest after tonight.
D'oh!
Regardless of what happens, I'm glad we at least avoided the sweep.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 11:35:42 AM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Well, I just had to fill out a sign up form for some new rewards program here at work. Gender choices were Male, Female, Other and Prefer Not To Say. Sure are covering a lot of bases there.
No "Undecided" box?  The bastiges!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 11:37:32 AM
Driving in this morning I passed a Yugo with "Commie" vanity plates.  I schitt you not. Sadly no opportunity for a photo.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 11:39:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. What's the good word?
Sleep. Sleep is a good word.
I'm vaguely familiar with that word.
Me too. But today only vaguely.
My sleep should improve dramatically whenever the Finals are over.
Then you should get plenty of rest after tonight.
D'oh!
Regardless of what happens, I'm glad we at least avoided the sweep.
True, it was fun to see the Cavs light it up Friday night. Hopefully they can make it respectably close tonight.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 11:59:04 AM
Driving in this morning I passed a Yugo with "Commie" vanity plates.  I schitt you not. Sadly no opportunity for a photo.
That's a classic. Wonder if it's worth more now than when it was brand new?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 12:20:14 PM
Driving in this morning I passed a Yugo with "Commie" vanity plates.  I schitt you not. Sadly no opportunity for a photo.
That's a classic. Wonder if it's worth more now than when it was brand new?
I'm sure it's worth twice as much. Maybe three times as much.

But since the car was useless when it was new, that isn't saying much.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 12, 2017, 12:38:55 PM
Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 12:58:54 PM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Well, I just had to fill out a sign up form for some new rewards program here at work. Gender choices were Male, Female, Other and Prefer Not To Say. Sure are covering a lot of bases there.
I was going to ask which you indicated, but best to leave that alone...
Would have been nice for them to include TBD
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 12:59:46 PM
Driving in this morning I passed a Yugo with "Commie" vanity plates.  I schitt you not. Sadly no opportunity for a photo.
That's a classic. Wonder if it's worth more now than when it was brand new?
What's amazing is that one of those POS's is still in one piece and running.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 01:10:25 PM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Well, I just had to fill out a sign up form for some new rewards program here at work. Gender choices were Male, Female, Other and Prefer Not To Say. Sure are covering a lot of bases there.
I was going to ask which you indicated, but best to leave that alone...
Would have been nice for them to include TBD
Some things are better left unsaid, you know?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 01:13:42 PM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Well, I just had to fill out a sign up form for some new rewards program here at work. Gender choices were Male, Female, Other and Prefer Not To Say. Sure are covering a lot of bases there.
I was going to ask which you indicated, but best to leave that alone...
Would have been nice for them to include TBD
Some things are better left unsaid, you know?
May be true, but that would be hell on my post count.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 01:22:58 PM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Well, I just had to fill out a sign up form for some new rewards program here at work. Gender choices were Male, Female, Other and Prefer Not To Say. Sure are covering a lot of bases there.
I was going to ask which you indicated, but best to leave that alone...
Would have been nice for them to include TBD
Some things are better left unsaid, you know?
May be true, but that would be hell on my post count.
Priorities.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 12, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
sure it counts, and you guys have plenty of banter, without me being around to observe &
participate in it.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
sure it counts, and you guys have plenty of banter, without me being around to observe &
participate in it.
Wrong! (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/4adb38696084d7e2f2befa2e0130d91c.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 12, 2017, 01:44:22 PM
Five training courses done this morning...

NJ Gender Equity Notification
Ethics for Government Contractors
Recognizing and Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
Risky Behavior and Information Security
Understanding Product Liability

That will last me till next quarter.
Well, I just had to fill out a sign up form for some new rewards program here at work. Gender choices were Male, Female, Other and Prefer Not To Say. Sure are covering a lot of bases there.
I was going to ask which you indicated, but best to leave that alone...
Would have been nice for them to include TBD
Some things are better left unsaid, you know?
Not to mention unheard and unread.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 01:48:49 PM
Driving in this morning I passed a Yugo with "Commie" vanity plates.  I schitt you not. Sadly no opportunity for a photo.
That's a classic. Wonder if it's worth more now than when it was brand new?
What's amazing is that one of those POS's is still in one piece and running.
Indeed.  And he was hauling ass, zipping in and out of traffic.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 02:04:04 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
sure it counts, and you guys have plenty of banter, without me being around to observe &
participate in it.
Wrong! (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/4adb38696084d7e2f2befa2e0130d91c.jpg)
(http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313-super-169.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 02:05:35 PM
Driving in this morning I passed a Yugo with "Commie" vanity plates.  I schitt you not. Sadly no opportunity for a photo.
That's a classic. Wonder if it's worth more now than when it was brand new?
What's amazing is that one of those POS's is still in one piece and running.
Indeed.  And he was hauling ass, zipping in and out of traffic.
Does that make him more or less commie? Damn it, these are the types of questions that go unanswered when Tex is traveling.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 02:18:29 PM
Driving in this morning I passed a Yugo with "Commie" vanity plates.  I schitt you not. Sadly no opportunity for a photo.
That's a classic. Wonder if it's worth more now than when it was brand new?
What's amazing is that one of those POS's is still in one piece and running.
Indeed.  And he was hauling ass, zipping in and out of traffic.
Does that make him more or less commie? Damn it, these are the types of questions that go unanswered when Tex is traveling.
And he's not one to do banter catch-up, so we may never know.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 02:25:00 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
sure it counts, and you guys have plenty of banter, without me being around to observe &
participate in it.
Wrong! (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/4adb38696084d7e2f2befa2e0130d91c.jpg)
(http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313-super-169.jpg)
A face only a mother could love... Without payment involved.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 12, 2017, 02:26:33 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
sure it counts, and you guys have plenty of banter, without me being around to observe &
participate in it.
Wrong! (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/4adb38696084d7e2f2befa2e0130d91c.jpg)
(http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313-super-169.jpg)
A face only a mother could love... Without payment involved.
Now, now, the world is full of ugly/old rich guys with hot wives/girlfriends. It's the natural order.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
sure it counts, and you guys have plenty of banter, without me being around to observe &
participate in it.
Wrong! (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/4adb38696084d7e2f2befa2e0130d91c.jpg)
(http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313-super-169.jpg)
A face only a mother could love... Without payment involved.
Now, now, the world is full of ugly/old rich guys with hot wives/girlfriends. It's the natural order.
He's just jealous.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 02:59:09 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
sure it counts, and you guys have plenty of banter, without me being around to observe &
participate in it.
Wrong! (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/4adb38696084d7e2f2befa2e0130d91c.jpg)
(http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313-super-169.jpg)
A face only a mother could love... Without payment involved.
Now, now, the world is full of ugly/old rich guys with hot wives/girlfriends. It's the natural order.
He's just jealous.
Nah. I learned my lesson. I'd only rent them by the hour if I had that kind of money. Not a wise investment to buy.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:09:13 PM
where the hell does Facespace come up with all these fucking people I should know?
LADC time.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:31:11 PM
Mmmmmmmm.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

Morning late sleepers
Actually i got up and started working at 6:45 this am. worked till 9:15, got ready then rode 10am train to work.
didn't hit the banter till 12:34 EDT.  Hello boys

Therefore, nothing before 12:34 EDT counts.
sure it counts, and you guys have plenty of banter, without me being around to observe &
participate in it.
Wrong! (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/4adb38696084d7e2f2befa2e0130d91c.jpg)
(http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313-super-169.jpg)
A face only a mother could love... Without payment involved.
Now, now, the world is full of ugly/old rich guys with hot wives/girlfriends. It's the natural order.
He's just jealous.
Nah. I learned my lesson. I'd only rent them by the hour minute if I had that kind of money. Not a wise investment to buy.

Fixed it for you
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 03:32:50 PM
Made it to Laredo, hot sum beach here!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 03:34:22 PM
Mmmmmmmm.
Nice legs!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 03:35:45 PM
The jam is moving right along today.  In case you were wondering.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 03:36:04 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:36:09 PM
Mmmmmmmm.
Nice legs!
gee, thanks!
I think.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:37:08 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:38:23 PM
Made it to Laredo, hot sum beach here!
only 88° here, real feel 102°, very muggy. thank God for Florida weather.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
Mmmmmmmm.
Nice legs!
gee, thanks!
I think.
:o
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:39:34 PM
The jam is moving right along today.  In case you were wondering.
nope, I wasn't and will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that company ever again.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 03:40:48 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 03:42:06 PM
The jam is moving right along today.  In case you were wondering.
nope, I wasn't and will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that company ever again.
Driving your point home the Oliva V sampler they have up now says "out of stock, backordered".
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:43:28 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 03:44:37 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
I could pass on the oreo, now if it was a nice glass of whiskey.... :-\
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:45:27 PM
The jam is moving right along today.  In case you were wondering.
nope, I wasn't and will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that company ever again.
Driving your point home the Oliva V sampler they have up now says "out of stock, backordered".
after my $450 order was in 'processing' for 3 weeks I said fuck it. did the same order cheaper at CCom and had it in 5 days.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:46:32 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
I could pass on the oreo, now if it was a nice glass of whiskey.... :-\
I'm pretty sure she has room for one more Dave.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 03:46:53 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:52:07 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 03:56:14 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 04:09:48 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%
Just the image I was hoping for for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 12, 2017, 04:11:08 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%
Just the image I was hoping for for the afternoon.
just wait until you get MY age!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 04:43:39 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%
Just the image I was hoping for for the afternoon.
just wait until you get MY age!
Well that discussion went south in a hurry....
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 04:44:51 PM
The toughest decision a boy could ever have to make!
decision hell, he's having milk and cookies the way it was intended.
Now that's what I call doublestuff!
such a lucky kid to have such a loving mother. I want in on that action!
Sorry Dean, lactation pretty well done when we get into your preferred age group.
I know, and mastectomies are prevalent.
and some reach their navels.
@$!#%
Just the image I was hoping for for the afternoon.
just wait until you get MY age!
Celibacy looking better all the time.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 04:45:07 PM
Homeward!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 04:56:17 PM
Had to catch me a little nap, now about time for a cigar.  fREE SHINER BEER at 5:30l
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:04:14 PM
A nice round 100 degrees here now
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 05:17:01 PM
A nice round f'kn hot 100 degrees here now
Fixed it for you.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:19:42 PM
A nice round f'kn hot 100 degrees here now
Fixed it for you.
Correct!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:23:29 PM
Corona Viva lit
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 12, 2017, 05:38:24 PM
Sneaking out quietly
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 05:39:19 PM
Sneaking out quietly
We won't tell
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 05:55:59 PM
Sneaking out quietly
I did the same. Boss is in Geneva for the week. Need to go to an orientation for my daughter's high school. Also snuck in a La Galera 1936 box pressed on the way. Was very strong and not my cup of tea. Too many other cigars to consider revisiting this one.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 06:05:15 PM
Sneaking out quietly
I did the same. Boss is in Geneva for the week. Need to go to an orientation for my daughter's high school. Also snuck in a La Galera 1936 box pressed on the way. Was very strong and not my cup of tea. Too many other cigars to consider revisiting this one.
Evening Sneaky Mayor

Never even heard of that smoke
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 06:23:44 PM
Sneaking out quietly
I did the same. Boss is in Geneva for the week. Need to go to an orientation for my daughter's high school. Also snuck in a La Galera 1936 box pressed on the way. Was very strong and not my cup of tea. Too many other cigars to consider revisiting this one.
Evening Sneaky Mayor

Never even heard of that smoke
Do yourself a favor and forget about it. It's made by Jochy Blanco, of Tabacalera Palma "fame".
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 06:30:56 PM
Sneaking out quietly
I did the same. Boss is in Geneva for the week. Need to go to an orientation for my daughter's high school. Also snuck in a La Galera 1936 box pressed on the way. Was very strong and not my cup of tea. Too many other cigars to consider revisiting this one.
Evening Sneaky Mayor

Never even heard of that smoke
Do yourself a favor and forget about it. It's made by Jochy Blanco, of Tabacalera Palma "fame".
Will do!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 06:34:40 PM
Free Shiner and horse-derves time
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 06:37:39 PM
Sneaking out quietly
I did the same. Boss is in Geneva for the week. Need to go to an orientation for my daughter's high school. Also snuck in a La Galera 1936 box pressed on the way. Was very strong and not my cup of tea. Too many other cigars to consider revisiting this one.
Evening Sneaky Mayor

Never even heard of that smoke
Do yourself a favor and forget about it. It's made by Jochy Blanco, of Tabacalera Palma "fame".
Will do!
The La Bohème and Aging Room come out of the same factory and I like the prior ok.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 07:55:41 PM
They do have some fukn good Mexican food down here
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 12, 2017, 08:16:57 PM
They do have some fukn good Mexican food down here
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 08:42:30 PM
They do have some fukn good Mexican food down here
Yummo!
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 09:56:09 PM
Got ourselves a game.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 12, 2017, 10:20:12 PM
Nice day for the National Champion Clemson Tigers to visit the White House.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 12, 2017, 10:28:35 PM
They do have some fukn good Mexican food down here
Are those bacon wrapped shrimp?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 10:43:13 PM
Nice day for the National Champion Clemson Tigers to visit the White House.
Anybody abstain or take a knee or whatnot in "protest"?
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 10:43:42 PM
They do have some fukn good Mexican food down here
Are those bacon wrapped shrimp?
Bacon or not, they look delicious.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 10:44:52 PM
They do have some fukn good Mexican food down here
Are those bacon wrapped shrimp?
And besides, it's after 8, you know TexDave is fast asleep by now.
Title: Re: 6/12/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 12, 2017, 11:50:23 PM
Goodnight, Cleveland.