CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: 6/7/2016  (Read 14688 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/7/2016
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2016, 08:10:14 AM »

Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2016, 08:38:47 AM »

Holy crap did I ever have some pain last night, woke me up and I thought somebody was stabbing me in the back with a hot ice pick!  Took the magic pills about 30 minutes to help it.
Just a hint moving forward....take the pills BEFORE the pain....
I have not been having that sort of pain level and it really has not been bad at all while sleeping so that one sort of slipped up on me.  Will be more proactive tonight though.
Are you sure it wasn't the warden? I picture her with a voodoo doll
Yea, that seems to hit a little too close to home for comfort.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2016, 08:39:54 AM »

Lordy, TS Colin is already to Wilmington, NC travelling at 33 mph forward speed.

Should soon be heading more directly out to sea as a post-tropical storm  so last report unless there is a change.
Until we hear that Dean didn't go with it anyway...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2016, 08:41:51 AM »

We have a "surprise" fire drill at 10:00 this morning so I will be catching the elevator down awaiting the masses around 9:30.  Fuk walking my old azz down 9 floors of stairs.
That would be a buster.  Gotten spoiled just walking out the door and to my designated "assembly place".

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2016, 08:46:25 AM »

We have a "surprise" fire drill at 10:00 this morning so I will be catching the elevator down awaiting the masses around 9:30.  Fuk walking my old azz down 9 floors of stairs.
That would be a buster.  Gotten spoiled just walking out the door and to my designated "assembly place".
Hell it is 4 blocks to our f'n assembly location.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2016, 08:47:19 AM »

Is it close to a bar or smoking area?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2016, 08:49:58 AM »

Back to the blood pressure routine, walked 6 blocks (round trip) to Lavazza and got me a decaf-expresso. 

Sheesh, DR was on my azz about my blood pressure and weight yesterday, said the shingles will not kill me but those are going to...... just like a dr, immanent problem at the time was a blue vein throbber which she did not offer to treat......   Guess Fajita Tuesdays and Taquito Tuesdays are gone again to be replaced by grazing on greens. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2016, 08:51:01 AM »

Is it close to a bar or smoking area?
NO, it is at the Texas School System (or whatever they call it) Headquarters.

Plenty of vagrants nearby.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2016, 08:52:27 AM »

Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2016, 08:57:12 AM »

Back to the blood pressure routine, walked 6 blocks (round trip) to Lavazza and got me a decaf-expresso. 

Sheesh, DR was on my azz about my blood pressure and weight yesterday, said the shingles will not kill me but those are going to...... just like a dr, immanent problem at the time was a blue vein throbber which she did not offer to treat......   Guess Fajita Tuesdays and Taquito Tuesdays are gone again to be replaced by grazing on greens.
Well, you do live in a city that gives you many options for your chlorophyll intake.  You can start with those nasty looking green drinks....my stomach turns just looking at them.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2016, 08:58:26 AM »

Dean is too skinny to float so he will probably just be bottom feeding shark bait.
Unless he is hanging on to his 300 lb. female landshark.... :o

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2016, 09:00:49 AM »

Unless he is hanging on to his 300 lb. female landshark.... :o
He was last observed riding the red head yesterday evening.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2016, 09:01:36 AM »

Well, you do live in a city that gives you many options for your chlorophyll intake.  You can start with those nasty looking green drinks....my stomach turns just looking at them.
Done it before and without those bogus green drinks.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2016, 09:01:55 AM »

Goodbye 3 Siglos.....
hello....
Kristoff.....yawn.... :-\
They do have some nice rangefinders however.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2016, 09:02:52 AM »

Looks like TS Colin is moving out over the Atlantic near the GA/SC line but will continue to bring aome rain to SC and heavy rain NC.

Forward speed is 33 mph so it will be well into the Atlantic soon unless the track changes.
Hopefully it didn't take Dean with it.

nope, I was safe and sound with the redhead all night. just getting home. got a bit of lawn clean up to do but think I'll get some sleep first.

good morning guys.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12