« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2015, 12:18:13 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday!
Hello, Joe.  Although 30 minutes went by so you may already be gone.  :)

Got sidetracked with some work.  Sheesh, doesn't the boss know I'm leaving in a couple weeks?  Why start working now?
That's bullshit!

« Reply #166 on: June 09, 2015, 12:18:53 PM »

Guess I will be eating hotel rubber chicken with bland green beans for lunch.
Bring it up to your balcony and have a Sculpin and a cigar with it

« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2015, 12:20:17 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.

« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2015, 12:23:43 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Ha!  That's the spirit.

« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2015, 12:24:18 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
On, always.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2015, 12:25:07 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.

Ha! Although, you have just set off Dean's radar. He should be there any time now with a cell phone contract to have signed.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2015, 12:29:52 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
On, always.

For safety purposes alone.  ;)

« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2015, 12:31:18 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Give her the old "3 pumps and an apology"?

« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2015, 12:31:20 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Ha! Although, you have just set off Dean's radar. He should be there any time now with a cell phone contract to have signed.
LMAO.  We need a full name for the dear doctor so we can google and decide just how bored you really are.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2015, 12:32:04 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday!
Hello, Joe.  Although 30 minutes went by so you may already be gone.  :)

Got sidetracked with some work.  Sheesh, doesn't the boss know I'm leaving in a couple weeks?  Why start working now?
That's bullshit!

Nine years worth of each person doing their job with no cross training whatsoever is coming to a head.  Boss is panicked that the person taking over my billing stuff doesn't know a thing about it.  Which she doesn't.  But that's not my problem.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #175 on: June 09, 2015, 12:33:40 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday!
Hello, Joe.  Although 30 minutes went by so you may already be gone.  :)

Got sidetracked with some work.  Sheesh, doesn't the boss know I'm leaving in a couple weeks?  Why start working now?
Nice change of pace for you.

I suppose.  Pretty hard to shop for booze and cigars, though, when the boss is chirping in your ear.

« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2015, 12:35:36 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
I bet she's thinking exactly the same thing about you...

« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2015, 12:37:01 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Ha! Although, you have just set off Dean's radar. He should be there any time now with a cell phone contract to have signed.
LMAO.  We need a full name for the dear doctor so we can google and decide just how bored you really are.
Karen Dixon, PhD.

« Reply #178 on: June 09, 2015, 12:37:04 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday!
Hello, Joe.  Although 30 minutes went by so you may already be gone.  :)

Got sidetracked with some work.  Sheesh, doesn't the boss know I'm leaving in a couple weeks?  Why start working now?
Nice change of pace for you.

I suppose.  Pretty hard to shop for booze and cigars, though, when the boss is chirping in your ear.
So you might have to put in 3 or 4 hours today?

« Reply #179 on: June 09, 2015, 12:37:54 PM »

Got some red head Aggie PhD telling me about predictive statistics, trying to decide if I would rather do her with her glasses on or off.
Always off, you don't want her to see the real you