« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2016, 09:32:50 AM »

Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Looks like the FDA pricing has hit the San Latano's right in the ass.
I was just looking at those in amazement as well.   :o
Those had a big price increase a few months back, and now yet again.  Cheapy Cheapo hall of shame.

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2016, 09:33:54 AM »

Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Looks like the FDA pricing has hit the San Latano's right in the ass.
I was just looking at those in amazement as well.   :o
Those had a big price increase a few months back, and now yet again.  Cheapy Cheapo hall of shame.
I see it as added value to the Retirement Tubs. ;D

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2016, 09:37:52 AM »

Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Decent prices on some decent sticks otherwise.
You must be looking at a different Page than I am.
Perdomo, La Traviata, 3M coronas, JdN.  RP Edge if you're so inclined.

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2016, 09:42:00 AM »

Mixed Bag at the Page today

LP Papas Fritas 10/$40
Interesting offering as they are sold in 4 packs...
I think they introduced a 50ct box not too long ago.
True, most likely just broke that down.  Forgot about that as it isn't something that I would pursue.

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2016, 09:52:12 AM »

good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2016, 09:53:22 AM »

good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
That could just go so many ways....

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2016, 09:53:28 AM »

good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2016, 09:56:39 AM »

good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
LALTS

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2016, 09:59:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2016, 10:00:25 AM »

good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2016, 10:01:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2016, 10:01:58 AM »

good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.
Pet door for you and your DAWG?

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2016, 10:03:33 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Yup. And shot them. Love them. So did all my gun friends. Trying one out as my carry weapon.

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2016, 10:05:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos

Did you get them?
Yup. And shot them. Love them. So did all my gun friends. Trying one out as my carry weapon.
They offer a compact version of those.

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2016, 10:05:49 AM »

good morning guys. been a great weekend on the boat but time to head back home.
later.
May take a couple of days to get your land legs back...
maybe not, did hit a dock for a bit for brunch the other day.
but I'll say one thing, the redhead loves the sun and is now red all over!
I am sure the "lady friend' has a long list of chores for you to catch up on after being gone for 3 or  4  days.
yep. gotta submit the screen room permit to the county tomorrow, put some pavers down, and install a pet door before we go to Anistasia State Park.
Pet door for you and your DAWG?
The flaps are pretty worn on that particular pet door.