Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »

The House just took another major step toward repealing Obamacare...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-just-took-another-major-204119628.html
Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.
Cost to whom?
Taxpayers.
At  $1300/month, I'm not sure I'm getting much subsidy as it is. Plus my deductible isn't cheap either.
Exactly. The only people whose lot under Obamacare has improved are those who fit under the expansion of Medicare. That ain't you, because you are one of those awful people who have an asset or two. You get boned.
the Affordable Care Act is anything but affordable. $1300 would wipe out my SS plus, not counting deductibles and co-pays. it definately needs an overhauling. thank God Medicare kicks in April 1st for me.

« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2017, 06:10:02 PM »

[...]

20 more years for me. Ha.

« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »

[...]

I've decided ALMOST on my supplemental insurance plan through United Healthcare, just looking at plans F and N just comparing deductibles.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2017, 06:21:34 PM »

Anyone had the La Traviata Maduro? Down to only a couple normal LTs left. Contemplating which to buy. Both?  ???
I like the maduro a lot. I like both but would give the edge to the maduro. Bought some recently at a good price from CigarPage.com.

Alright. Got a 10 of the maduro animados on the way. Looks good.
Tempted to pull on the naturals, but will probably wait a bit. Looks like they come up on the page regularly...at least for the time being.

« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2017, 06:26:21 PM »

@Tex, any comparison notes between El Oso Mamas and Papas?

« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2017, 06:27:02 PM »

Anyone had the La Traviata Maduro? Down to only a couple normal LTs left. Contemplating which to buy. Both?  ???
I like the maduro a lot. I like both but would give the edge to the maduro. Bought some recently at a good price from CigarPage.com.

Alright. Got a 10 of the maduro animados on the way. Looks good.
Tempted to pull on the naturals, but will probably wait a bit. Looks like they come up on the page regularly...at least for the time being.
We definitely see them pretty regularly. I'm not a huge CAO fan but that La Trav maddie is one of the exceptions. Also love the Flathead Steel Horse.

« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »

@Tex, any comparison notes between El Oso Mamas and Papas?
I have not even smokes a Papa just quite a few Mamas.

« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2017, 06:36:17 PM »

Anyone had the La Traviata Maduro? Down to only a couple normal LTs left. Contemplating which to buy. Both?  ???
I like the maduro a lot. I like both but would give the edge to the maduro. Bought some recently at a good price from CigarPage.com.

Alright. Got a 10 of the maduro animados on the way. Looks good.
Tempted to pull on the naturals, but will probably wait a bit. Looks like they come up on the page regularly...at least for the time being.
We definitely see them pretty regularly. I'm not a huge CAO fan but that La Trav maddie is one of the exceptions. Also love the Flathead Steel Horse.
Add the Brazil, Italia and Amazon to that CAO approval list but I have not tried the horse.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2017, 06:51:29 PM »

I think the LT might be the only CAO I've ever had...

« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2017, 06:55:04 PM »

thinking about my next cigar.
 ???
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2017, 06:59:54 PM »

thinking about my next cigar.
 ???

Ha. Thinking about mine too. Too lazy to go outside at the moment, though. I need a smoking room. With a lounge chair of some sort.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2017, 07:00:35 PM »

Or a deck. And a warmer day.

« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2017, 07:06:03 PM »

thinking about my next cigar.
 ???

Ha. Thinking about mine too. Too lazy to go outside at the moment, though. I need a smoking room. With a lounge chair of some sort.
I decided on a OOO toro.
man caves are nice. I'm lucky to be in warm weather, winter only lasts a few weeks.

« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2017, 07:08:45 PM »

Or a deck. And a warmer day.
or a screen tent and Mr Buddy propane heater.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2017, 07:10:34 PM »

Or a deck. And a warmer day.
or a screen tent and Mr Buddy propane heater.

And a yard. Haha!  :D
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20