CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: 1/13/2017  (Read 22674 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 1/13/2017
« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »

The House just took another major step toward repealing Obamacare...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/house-just-took-another-major-204119628.html
Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.
Cost to whom?
Taxpayers.
At  $1300/month, I'm not sure I'm getting much subsidy as it is. Plus my deductible isn't cheap either.
Exactly. The only people whose lot under Obamacare has improved are those who fit under the expansion of Medicare. That ain't you, because you are one of those awful people who have an asset or two. You get boned.
the Affordable Care Act is anything but affordable. $1300 would wipe out my SS plus, not counting deductibles and co-pays. it definately needs an overhauling. thank God Medicare kicks in April 1st for me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2017, 06:10:02 PM »

Dumb asses.  we've gone from stupid to totally ridiculous in our "leadership".  so the morons repeal it then replace it with.......what?
If they repeal it and re-pass the Medicare expansion they will have replicated all Obamacare has accomplished at a fraction of the cost.
Cost to whom?
Taxpayers.
At  $1300/month, I'm not sure I'm getting much subsidy as it is. Plus my deductible isn't cheap either.
Exactly. The only people whose lot under Obamacare has improved are those who fit under the expansion of Medicare. That ain't you, because you are one of those awful people who have an asset or two. You get boned.
the Affordable Care Act is anything but affordable. $1300 would wipe out my SS plus, not counting deductibles and co-pays. it definately needs an overhauling. thank God Medicare kicks in April 1st for me.
20 more years for me. Ha.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »

Cost to whom?
Taxpayers.
20 more years for me. Ha.
I've decided ALMOST on my supplemental insurance plan through United Healthcare, just looking at plans F and N just comparing deductibles.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2017, 06:21:34 PM »

Anyone had the La Traviata Maduro? Down to only a couple normal LTs left. Contemplating which to buy. Both?  ???
I like the maduro a lot. I like both but would give the edge to the maduro. Bought some recently at a good price from CigarPage.com.

Alright. Got a 10 of the maduro animados on the way. Looks good.
Tempted to pull on the naturals, but will probably wait a bit. Looks like they come up on the page regularly...at least for the time being.

sfish

« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2017, 06:26:21 PM »

@Tex, any comparison notes between El Oso Mamas and Papas?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2017, 06:27:02 PM »

Anyone had the La Traviata Maduro? Down to only a couple normal LTs left. Contemplating which to buy. Both?  ???
I like the maduro a lot. I like both but would give the edge to the maduro. Bought some recently at a good price from CigarPage.com.

Tempted to pull on the naturals, but will probably wait a bit. Looks like they come up on the page regularly...at least for the time being.
We definitely see them pretty regularly. I'm not a huge CAO fan but that La Trav maddie is one of the exceptions. Also love the Flathead Steel Horse.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »

@Tex, any comparison notes between El Oso Mamas and Papas?
I have not even smokes a Papa just quite a few Mamas.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2017, 06:36:17 PM »

We definitely see them pretty regularly. I'm not a huge CAO fan but that La Trav maddie is one of the exceptions. Also love the Flathead Steel Horse.
Add the Brazil, Italia and Amazon to that CAO approval list but I have not tried the horse.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2017, 06:51:29 PM »

I think the LT might be the only CAO I've ever had...

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2017, 06:55:04 PM »

thinking about my next cigar.
 ???

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2017, 06:59:54 PM »

???

Ha. Thinking about mine too. Too lazy to go outside at the moment, though. I need a smoking room. With a lounge chair of some sort.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2017, 07:00:35 PM »

Or a deck. And a warmer day.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2017, 07:06:03 PM »

???

Ha. Thinking about mine too. Too lazy to go outside at the moment, though. I need a smoking room. With a lounge chair of some sort.
I decided on a OOO toro.
man caves are nice. I'm lucky to be in warm weather, winter only lasts a few weeks.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2017, 07:08:45 PM »

or a screen tent and Mr Buddy propane heater.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2017, 07:10:34 PM »

or a screen tent and Mr Buddy propane heater.

And a yard. Haha!  :D
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20