CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: 1/3/2015  (Read 37356 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/3/2015
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2015, 11:11:03 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Had to go make the kiddies something to eat.  Hi Dave.  What's in store for the next two days?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2015, 11:12:08 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
He's here, just watching Archer on Netflix on my phone.
I used to watch it on my old phone.  I think I saw the first 3 seasons.  Funny show.
Yeah it is. Finishing up the first 3 seasons now, 2 more to go before the new one starts next week, I think.
I didn't realize it was on Netflix.  I'll have to resume.  Wasn't the organization that they were against also called Is-Is?
It's the organization they're in, Isis. I read they're changing that this year, for obvious reasons.
Makes sense.  How did season 3 end?  I might have seen 4 seasons.  I feel like maybe seasons 3 and 4 were shortened?
Still got a couple minues to go, since I'm actually having to work now, but end of season 3 was them up on the space station.
So it appears I saw the first 5 seasons, although I don't really remember them.  But that was a really long time ago.  So what season is starting up in a few weeks?  It's gotta be at least season 7?
No, season 6 starts next week.
Then they must have taken a really long hiatus because it appears I'm up to speed and I haven't watched the show in a really long time.  Feels like two years.  Whatever.  Good to know I can revisit on Netflix.
Also good to know you have no long term or short term memory deficiencies since you can't remember if it was a long time ago or recently.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2015, 11:17:48 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Had to go make the kiddies something to eat.  Hi Dave.  What's in store for the next two days?
Go fill the growler and eat pizza at Pinthouse for lunch then just work around the house for the rest of the weekend.  Hoping for cigar and beer weather opportunity this afternoon.  Got to get all the Christmas put away.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2015, 11:18:54 AM »

How is wife's tonsillitis today Tony?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2015, 11:20:03 AM »

I used to watch it on my old phone.  I think I saw the first 3 seasons.  Funny show.
Yeah it is. Finishing up the first 3 seasons now, 2 more to go before the new one starts next week, I think.
I didn't realize it was on Netflix.  I'll have to resume.  Wasn't the organization that they were against also called Is-Is?
It's the organization they're in, Isis. I read they're changing that this year, for obvious reasons.
Makes sense.  How did season 3 end?  I might have seen 4 seasons.  I feel like maybe seasons 3 and 4 were shortened?
Still got a couple minues to go, since I'm actually having to work now, but end of season 3 was them up on the space station.
So it appears I saw the first 5 seasons, although I don't really remember them.  But that was a really long time ago.  So what season is starting up in a few weeks?  It's gotta be at least season 7?
Then they must have taken a really long hiatus because it appears I'm up to speed and I haven't watched the show in a really long time.  Feels like two years.  Whatever.  Good to know I can revisit on Netflix.
Also good to know you have no long term or short term memory deficiencies since you can't remember if it was a long time ago or recently.
LMAO!  I'm in serious trouble.  Not sure if it's the Alzheimer's that runs in the family or the partying I did in my youth.  I'm fucked either way.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2015, 11:21:03 AM »

How is wife's tonsillitis today Tony?
She's feeling a bit better because of the antibiotics.  Thanks.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2015, 11:25:07 AM »

LMAO!  I'm in serious trouble.  Not sure if it's the Alzheimer's that runs in the family or the partying I did in my youth.  I'm fucked either way.
No Alzheimer's in family but way too much partying in my youth and well beyond so at least I know why i am fuct.  Strawberry Hill plays a significant role.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2015, 11:27:09 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Go fill the growler and eat pizza at Pinthouse for lunch then just work around the house for the rest of the weekend.  Hoping for cigar and beer weather opportunity this afternoon.  Got to get all the Christmas put away.
I'm gonna wait till next weekend for that.   The wife bitches if I attempt to do it before Three Kings Day.  Well, she's gonna bitch either way but that's a whole nuther story.  Hopefully it'll be colder and with some precipitation to make the experience complete.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2015, 11:31:31 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
I'm gonna wait till next weekend for that.   The wife bitches if I attempt to do it before Three Kings Day.  Well, she's gonna bitch either way but that's a whole nuther story.  Hopefully it'll be colder and with some precipitation to make the experience complete.
Hah yeah I know about the bitching so might as well do it before and after. :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2015, 11:37:07 AM »

Two things on my side are the warden likes the craft beers herself and her father always smoked cigars so she thinks that is just what men are supposed to do..... ;)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2015, 11:53:48 AM »

Good morning Tony, TR, Dave (s), and Chip...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2015, 11:54:56 AM »

Kuba Kuba Dad

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2015, 12:01:29 PM »

Kuba Kuba Dad
That reminds me, I received a package earlier that I haven't open yet...  Mmm, I wonder what cigars are in there...?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2015, 12:04:34 PM »

Two things on my side are the warden likes the craft beers herself and her father always smoked cigars so she thinks that is just what men are supposed to do..... ;)
That's not too bad at all.  Unfortunately, my Cuban FIL didn't smoke cigars.  WTF?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2015, 12:05:21 PM »

Good day to you, BD.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15