CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: 1/3/2015  (Read 37345 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/3/2015
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2015, 09:55:54 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
He's here, just watching Archer on Netflix on my phone.
I used to watch it on my old phone.  I think I saw the first 3 seasons.  Funny show.
Yeah it is. Finishing up the first 3 seasons now, 2 more to go before the new one starts next week, I think.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2015, 09:57:06 AM »

Good morning, Saturday crew.
Morning Tony.  Still waiting on CG's pass-through posts.
Oh good, I didn't miss anything.  :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2015, 09:58:57 AM »

I used to watch it on my old phone.  I think I saw the first 3 seasons.  Funny show.
Yeah it is. Finishing up the first 3 seasons now, 2 more to go before the new one starts next week, I think.
I didn't realize it was on Netflix.  I'll have to resume.  Wasn't the organization that they were against also called Is-Is?

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2015, 09:59:16 AM »

Good morning Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2015, 10:00:32 AM »

I'm guessing Shaun is ice fishing and we're not getting 6 posts from him today.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2015, 10:01:04 AM »

Good morning Tony.
Howdy, Chip.  Have the grandkids gotten there yet?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2015, 10:04:07 AM »

I didn't realize it was on Netflix.  I'll have to resume.  Wasn't the organization that they were against also called Is-Is?
It's the organization they're in, Isis. I read they're changing that this year, for obvious reasons.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2015, 10:06:13 AM »

It's the organization they're in, Isis. I read they're changing that this year, for obvious reasons.
Makes sense.  How did season 3 end?  I might have seen 4 seasons.  I feel like maybe seasons 3 and 4 were shortened?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2015, 10:08:06 AM »

Makes sense.  How did season 3 end?  I might have seen 4 seasons.  I feel like maybe seasons 3 and 4 were shortened?
Still got a couple minues to go, since I'm actually having to work now, but end of season 3 was them up on the space station.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2015, 10:11:10 AM »

I'm just not remembering it because it's been so long.  The finale of season three was titled Space Race 2?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2015, 10:14:28 AM »

Still got a couple minues to go, since I'm actually having to work now, but end of season 3 was them up on the space station.
So it appears I saw the first 5 seasons, although I don't really remember them.  But that was a really long time ago.  So what season is starting up in a few weeks?  It's gotta be at least season 7?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2015, 10:15:44 AM »

So it appears I saw the first 5 seasons, although I don't really remember them.  But that was a really long time ago.  So what season is starting up in a few weeks?  It's gotta be at least season 7?
No, season 6 starts next week.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2015, 10:16:03 AM »

I'm just not remembering it because it's been so long.  The finally of season three was titled Space Race 2?
Yes, that's the one I'm on right now.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2015, 10:17:20 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »

No, season 6 starts next week.
Then they must have taken a really long hiatus because it appears I'm up to speed and I haven't watched the show in a really long time.  Feels like two years.  Whatever.  Good to know I can revisit on Netflix.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15