jswaykos

OK let's take role and see who is missing this morning!

VIRGIN flight made emergency landing after passenger caught masturbating...
What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Anyone else notice that diverting the flight / emergency landing over the stupidest shit has been occurring about once a week?  Was the guy doing it at his seat in front of children?  Otherwise, I just don't give a rat's ass and I'm pissed that I'm being delayed because of it.
Yeah, there must be more to this story.  Would be simple to arrest him upon landing.
I doubt there was.  I'm wondering if pilots make more money for the extra landing and takeoff.  It seems to be happening regularly.  Unless someone poses a threat to another passenger, why divert the plane?  I think I used to hear stories where someone would have a heart attack and die and the airlines still continued the flight.  Now we're diverting because some jackoff is jacking off?

My guess:  It has something to with this guy:http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/29/san-diego-man-accused-intentionally-spreading-hiv/

This guy:  http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/School-warns-of-man-intentionally-spreading-HIV-220541781.html

Or this guy:  http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/man-spreads-hiv/d/story/RlALZbOdbk-ltHk76owQNA

So people see something like that and freak out.  Maybe there was no air marshall on the flight and diverting is their procedure?
There is seldom an air marshall on a domestic flight unless they are just dead heading to another airport.  Plane landed in Omaha that will teach those passengers to complain cause it is one crappy airport to get stuck at.
Often on coast to coast flights.
How would you know "they are so hard to identify"  -  LMAO   I have seen them on a few Miami and NY flights and that is about it domestically but sometimes they are going home and to other airports and are technically on duty then.

Just texted my BIL, who works in LE and still has many colleagues who work as air marshalls... they're on domestic flights all the time.  Typically longer flights in to highly populated and thus 'higher risk' cities.  Of course, not every single flight in and out because of the sheer volume of flights.

So if you're flying in to Fargo, ND, there's no marshall.
We don't need those commie marshalls!
Need them to control some of the bitches they got for flight attendants these days.

Flight attendant piss in your cheerios this morning?

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Mine just arrived from that deal.
With a Kuba Kuba?
No, sorry, won't be joining your Acid e-herf.

15 CAO Wet Dream Team Sampler
          10/29.00
14 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser  Toro
           3/37.25
13 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
12 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto
         10/34.99
11 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
           5/24.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto Tubo
          5/29.50
 8 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 7 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum box-press
         10/39.99
 5 Sam Leccia Black Robusto
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d5 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 2 CAO Extreme Robusto
         10/39.50
 1 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Mine just arrived from that deal.
With a Kuba Kuba?
No, sorry, won't be joining your Acid e-herf.
Guess Lori doesn't like you.  Got a free Acid plus a coupon for a free Acid 5er with next purchase.  Win!!!

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Mine just arrived from that deal.
With a Kuba Kuba?
No, sorry, won't be joining your Acid e-herf.
Guess Lori doesn't like you.  Got a free Acid plus a coupon for a free Acid 5er with next purchase.  Win!!!
I also got a Kuba Kuba in my last order, had to look it up and see what the f it was exactly.  Saw Acid name attached and did not put it in my damn humi.  Might put it in my sock drawer for an air freshner.

[...]

Has not been too long ago since one did.  They got some real bitches scattered around out there these days, most of them not so young as you might think of for the job and don't seem to want to be there.

My nicely broken in, 18yo, Rem 870 Mag

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Mine just arrived from that deal.
With a Kuba Kuba?
No, sorry, won't be joining your Acid e-herf.
Guess Lori doesn't like you.  Got a free Acid plus a coupon for a free Acid 5er with next purchase.  Win!!!
Well I'll be, I hadn't opened the box, figured you were just bustin' on me (you do that, you know).  Yes, I got the free Kuba Kuba.  Looks like you have to spend $100 for the free 5-pack.  Like it matters.  Sheesh.

Has not been too long ago since one did.  They got some real bitches scattered around out there these days, most of them not so young as you might think of for the job and don't seem to want to be there.
Ain't that the truth.  SWA is a bit better on that front, but yeah, many will just as soon say GFY as good morning.

My nicely broken in, 18yo, Rem 870 Mag

-- Nice.

16 El Centurion Robusto
           5/27.50
[...]

Like it matters indeed!

17 Oliva Saison Robusto
         10/29.99
Error
16 El Centurion Robusto
           5/27.50
[...]

Not so good when I have three updates on one page of banter.....sheesh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Mine just arrived from that deal.
With a Kuba Kuba?
No, sorry, won't be joining your Acid e-herf.
Guess Lori doesn't like you.  Got a free Acid plus a coupon for a free Acid 5er with next purchase.  Win!!!
Well I'll be, I hadn't opened the box, figured you were just bustin' on me (you do that, you know).  Yes, I got the free Kuba Kuba.  Looks like you have to spend $100 for the free 5-pack.  Like it matters.  Sheesh.
Like it matters indeed!

"Moochidor material" ~ GolfinDave