Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Good afternoon Mr. Bean.  You sleep in this morning?
A little, had to go back to the dentist this morning as the crown they installed a month ago loosened up.  Can't just glue it back in place, as I suspect it didn't fit right to begin with.  They're making me a new one and get to back in tomorrow morning for that.  Time to find a new dentist.
do a rack check on the cleaning technicians, before you decide.
Not everything they poke you with, has to hurt!
Good advice!
I would like to see that crocheted on the dentists wall....sounds like a good marketing idea.
No shit story not urban myth.  A dental service in Oklahoma City had topless dental hygienist (female).
Glad you specified female.
Just know the crowd we're dealing with.  Try to void the low hanging fruit.
So glad that worked out.   :P
With a pencil.

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?
No, just a nerdy engineer.  But aviator does sound better, so let's go with that.

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?
No, just a nerdy engineer.  But aviator does sound better, so let's go with that.
Gots one of those aveeator hats with goggles?

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?
No, just a nerdy engineer.  But aviator does sound better, so let's go with that.
Gots one of those aveeator hats with goggles?
Indeed, and I look just like this guy when wearing them.

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?
No, just a nerdy engineer.  But aviator does sound better, so let's go with that.
Gots one of those aveeator hats with goggles?
Indeed, and I look just like this guy when wearing them.

Nice hat.

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?
No, just a nerdy engineer.  But aviator does sound better, so let's go with that.
Gots one of those aveeator hats with goggles?
Indeed, and I look just like this guy when wearing them.

Nice hat.
No, this is a nice hat.

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?
No, just a nerdy engineer.  But aviator does sound better, so let's go with that.
Gots one of those aveeator hats with goggles?
Indeed, and I look just like this guy when wearing them.

Nice hat.
No, this is a nice hat.

Captain Mark Hornblower of the HMS GFY!  Three Bean Peck.

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?
No, just a nerdy engineer.  But aviator does sound better, so let's go with that.
Gots one of those aveeator hats with goggles?
Indeed, and I look just like this guy when wearing them.

Nice hat.
No, this is a nice hat.

Captain Mark Hornblower of the HMS GFY!  Three Bean Peck.
Aye, matey, and the ladies do love me swingin' yardarm!

Afternoon Flip, Daves, fishy, and PitotTubeTony.
Had to look that one up too.

GFY.
You an aviator Bean?
No, just a nerdy engineer.  But aviator does sound better, so let's go with that.
Gots one of those aveeator hats with goggles?
I'm sure they'll be on CigarPage by the end of the week.

You see, she was gonna be an actress,
And I was gonna learn to fly.
She took off to find the footlights,
And I took off to find the sky.

And here, she's acting happy,
Inside her handsome home.
And me, I'm flying in my taxi,
Taking tips, and getting stoned,
I go flying so high, when I'm stoned.

You see, she was gonna be an actress,
And I was gonna learn to fly.
She took off to find the footlights,
And I took off to find the sky.

And here, she's acting happy,
Inside her handsome home.
And me, I'm flying in my taxi,
Taking tips, and getting stoned,
I go flying so high, when I'm stoned.
Harry Chapin knew how to write some great sad song, Taxi and Mr. Tanner

You see, she was gonna be an actress,
And I was gonna learn to fly.
She took off to find the footlights,
And I took off to find the sky.

And here, she's acting happy,
Inside her handsome home.
And me, I'm flying in my taxi,
Taking tips, and getting stoned,
I go flying so high, when I'm stoned.
Harry Chapin knew how to write some great sad song, Taxi and Mr. Tanner
Don't forget the bananas.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]