Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 01:25:11 AM »

Just got to the label on this Perdomo, which means I'm about at the half way point.
  WWF championship belt ...
At least it's easy to remove.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 01:26:08 AM »

Enjoying some Mount Gay Black Barrel with my Perdomo.

Evening, ,Tony.  So glad you were able to find some decent cigars to enjoy on your vakay.
I wasn't able to get one in today.  Thursday, a buddy (NoVA Dave who was with Gene & I at C-fest) gave me a La Historia ... my first.
It was good, but became even better in the last inch.
Howdy, Sly.  I've enjoyed a couple of those EPCs.  Very nice, indeed.
I forgot that it was an EPC, nothing on the label gave that away.
I believe his whole name is written out on the label somewhere.
I'll see if I kept it.  Met a really pretty waitress that night, seemed to be upset about something ... I helped her move a table, and opened the door (from the patio a couple times when her hands were full from clearing tables).  She ended up sitting down at my table (other guys had left), just to take a break and talk.  She grabbed my hand a couple times, just to hold it ... hmmmm ... I shouldn't delude myself, maybe she misses her grandpa (lol) ... but still there were a few things that happened that made me think differently ... plus she didn't seem to object to cigar smoking or beer drinking!!!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 01:30:33 AM »

Just got to the label on this Perdomo, which means I'm about at the half way point.
  WWF championship belt ...
At least it's easy to remove.
... Nice ... Tony, is the time zone the same as the U.S. East Coast (EDT)?
I'm going to head to bed, really wish I could join you for a cigar and adult beverage, but need to get back to bed.
Night, Bro'.

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 01:35:08 AM »

Just got to the label on this Perdomo, which means I'm about at the half way point.
  WWF championship belt ...
At least it's easy to remove.
... Nice ... Tony, is the time zone the same as the U.S. East Coast (EDT)?
I'm going to head to bed, really wish I could join you for a cigar and adult beverage, but need to get back to bed.
Night, Bro'.
Yes, same timezone.  Perhaps because they don't do daylight saving.  Anyhoo, have a good night.

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 01:41:23 AM »

Unfortunately the gorgeous full moon is behind me at the moment but it's still very peaceful out at this hour.

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2015, 02:06:19 AM »

I was watching the sprinter just now and Drew Estate Nica Rustica El Brujito (Toro) (6.0"x52) MAZO OF 25 went for about $85.  Not too shabby.

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2015, 02:20:00 AM »

Nubbing this Perdomo with some black coffee now.  Might have overdone it with the rum.  Then again I don't have to drive so there's that.

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2015, 02:38:00 AM »

Just about two hours for that toro.  I bid you all a good night.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2015
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2015, 03:30:33 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2015
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2015, 03:31:01 AM »

Strange to see this much bantering at this time of the day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2015
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 03:31:58 AM »

Rigorous Exercise for Over 60
-------------------------

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room
at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms
straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to
reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold
this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb
potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb
potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full
minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks.

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2015
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 05:50:13 AM »

Sheesh X 2.

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 06:43:16 AM »

Morning LSU.

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 06:46:23 AM »

Strange to see this much bantering at this time of the day.
Tony & Sly pulled an all nighter to celebrate Tony finally getting to cenjoy his first vacation cigar.  All that and with a beautiful supermoon, saw it here for a few minutes then it got cloudy and it is still cloudy.

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2015, 06:49:54 AM »

Decent deal on Diesel Hair of the Dog at the Sister this morning.   Rabid Figurado (5.7 X 56) 10/$32.50. FS
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10