Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Thought for Today: "Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." — William Cullen Bryant, American poet (1794-1878).
AWWWW, how sweet we are getting around here now ::)
He's more than compensating for yesterday's quote....
Also it can't be characterized as commie/pinko!

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
I'm ok with it. I should have been using a filter. Just didn't think I'd have to so soon.
Soon as they learn the word "tit," it's a done deal.

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
did you ask her to bookmark them?  Because telling her to "pay attention, you might learn
something!", could be hazardous to your health....

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
Did they find any sites for you to check out later?
I hope they bookmarked them.
Unless they're something Bad Dad might frequent.  Then you have a problem.
Need a good Bad Dad tale.
Or tail.
A tale tail or is that a tail tale?

Thought for Today: "Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." — William Cullen Bryant, American poet (1794-1878).
AWWWW, how sweet we are getting around here now ::)
He's more than compensating for yesterday's quote....
Also it can't be characterized as commie/pinko!
That sounds like a challenge.

Thought for Today: "Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." — William Cullen Bryant, American poet (1794-1878).
AWWWW, how sweet we are getting around here now ::)
He's more than compensating for yesterday's quote....
Also it can't be characterized as commie/pinko!
That sounds like a challenge.
No charades, at the home for blind, is a challenge!

Thought for Today: "Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." — William Cullen Bryant, American poet (1794-1878).
AWWWW, how sweet we are getting around here now ::)
He's more than compensating for yesterday's quote....
Also it can't be characterized as commie/pinko!
Ah, but the author most certainly was a pinko, at least by the standards of his time (Marx was a ways off yet).

On the other hand, he became an early Republican (as most liberals did, then, because they were abolitionist) and introduced Lincoln at the Cooper Union, which was the event that made Lincoln a viable candidate.

Our political adjectives get constantly redefined in the name of populism. Yesterday's Liberals are today's Conservatives and tomorrow's anarchists.

In truth there are only two real tides in all of politics - populism and principle. Unfortunately, all human political systems are collective in nature, and therefore more subject to populism than principle. We hold up "bipartisanship" as a noble ideal, when in fact it is by nature a negotiation led to compromise. But we wonder why our politicians are for sale to the nearest bidder.

Just noticed we be Jamming :o

Diesel Uncut d.CT Toro

10/$29.99

Wonder (but doubt) if you can use the 20% off code on Jam purchases.
FYI, you can use SMILEY (20% off) and PROVE17 (free shipping and $20 gift card) on the same order. In fact, I also used the $20 gift card I got earlier in the week with the Luchador bundle, and all 3 worked together. Got a box of Ramon Allones Heritage Series 652 and a big ol' bottle of Xikar fuel for $44. AND, since I used a different e-mail address, I'll get another $20 gift card. That's a Bean-approved deal right there.

Though, SMILEY expires in about 90 minutes, so get to it.

LTG deal lull.

Afternoon prostitutes!

Dunhill Corona lit that has been in my humi for years and I have no earthly idea where it came from.  Sparkling water to drink.

Decorator went quite well, she pretty much kept me a woody going for the full 2 hours, only thing I could possibly say was yes....... :). Narrowed down the colors and got some samples made on the way home  to put on he walls tomorrow.   PROGRESS!

On top of that her assistant was there with her and she is the young honey I gaze at next door to the boys house, name is Stephanie.

The SMILEY coupon is good until Monday the 25th at midnight.

Dean has not reported in today ???

Decorator went quite well, she pretty much kept me a woody going for the full 2 hours, only thing I could possibly say was yes....... :). Narrowed down the colors and got some samples made on the way home  to put on he walls tomorrow.   PROGRESS!

On top of that her assistant was there with her and she is the young honey I gaze at next door to the boys house, name is Stephanie.

Decorator went quite well, she pretty much kept me a woody going for the full 2 hours, only thing I could possibly say was yes....... :). Narrowed down the colors and got some samples made on the way home  to put on he walls tomorrow.   PROGRESS!

On top of that her assistant was there with her and she is the young honey I gaze at next door to the boys house, name is Stephanie.

Oh My is right, ooooohhhlala :)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8