can anyone find me a deal on a mild morning cigar?

yes

CB taught you well Grasshopper.

I generally think cheap, mild $1-$2 cigars taste like cheap, crap cigars.  Can't be of much help at this specific point in time but some milder cigars I've gotten on sale lately, or as part of closeouts, have been old label Camacho connecticuts, Fuente Chateau Fuente naturals... also look for EPC NWCs on the Jam and load up when they surface.  They're up regularly enough that I'm sure an email/phone call could get you Jam pricing.

thanks Joe.
I need to stock up on Camacho connies, AF Chateau's, and New Waves, plus a few others. just all filled up with med-full at the present.

but wanted to keep the banter geared towards cigar conversations. ha.

As opposed to your landlady's chest... we are easily distracted. guys/boobs

still trying to get over that bust in my mouth yesterday. really wish I could have taken advantage of the situation.
Next time give her the ol' Marv Albert treatment

can anyone find me a deal on a mild morning cigar?

yes

CB taught you well Grasshopper.

I generally think cheap, mild $1-$2 cigars taste like cheap, crap cigars.  Can't be of much help at this specific point in time but some milder cigars I've gotten on sale lately, or as part of closeouts, have been old label Camacho connecticuts, Fuente Chateau Fuente naturals... also look for EPC NWCs on the Jam and load up when they surface.  They're up regularly enough that I'm sure an email/phone call could get you Jam pricing.

thanks Joe.
I need to stock up on Camacho connies, AF Chateau's, and New Waves, plus a few others. just all filled up with med-full at the present.

but wanted to keep the banter geared towards cigar conversations. ha.

I've definitely been favoring milder cigars recently.  MF Connies are nice but not exactly cheap.  Other milder bodied cigars I've liked (though not necessarily good 'morning cigars' since they tend to be fuller flavored) are Illusione Rothchildes, CyBs, and the Tat Black we've been talking about.  Or ISOKWs.  I don't think anything pairs better with coffee in the morning than a Partagas Short or Ramon Allones SS or any ISOKW.  Not the cheapest cigars ever but also not horrible.

Lot of positive comments on the CLE connie, but once again not really 'cheap'.
CLE Connie Robustos at Famous 5/$19.95 - 15/$50 after coupon
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Those are some good options, Fish. I was trying to go more of the Oy price range...

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cusano+m1+robusto+cigars/item+22711

[...]

Geez, may as well have the guy smoke a dried chicken bone
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]

quit with the "cheap'!
I asked for DEALS.
ha. by the end of the month I'll have about $3,000 to play with.

[...]

5V Gold
5V Gold Maddy
Alec Bradley 97 Harvest or Habano(used to be my go-to)
Erin Go Brah
Maybe some seconds or overruns?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

lol. What, you don't like dried chicken bones.
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Gross.  Just smoke a Marlboro instead if you're stooping to 5 Vegas Golds.

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Dont have email yet could someone post the link please, might have to do that if Lori will allow me.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/sale/cigars-sale/

Or:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/tatuaje+black+corona+gorda+cigars/item+41873
If there's one thing we do well, it's enablin'

[...]

That's absolutely not true, haha...I am not "in" with the $1-2 cigar range...CBid might not be a bad place for some good budget smokes.

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Dont have email yet could someone post the link please, might have to do that if Lori will allow me.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/sale/cigars-sale/

Or:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/tatuaje+black+corona+gorda+cigars/item+41873
If there's one thing we do well, it's enablin'
Fuckin right!  We do it, and we do it RIGHT!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Dont have email yet could someone post the link please, might have to do that if Lori will allow me.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/sale/cigars-sale/

Or:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/tatuaje+black+corona+gorda+cigars/item+41873
If there's one thing we do well, it's enablin'

Ain't that the truth... only 14 deals left!
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Well, I think I'd go with EPC NWCs, then.  I think they're much better than anything else you'll find in that price range, and I'd certainly rather spend the extra buck per stick (Jam pricing) over anything I can think of that goes for $1-$2.

$3,000/$3 each = 1,000 EPC NWCs.  2.74 years of morning cigars if you have one every day.

[...]

Really!  I would definitely go the dried chicken bones over the 5 Vegas anything

[...]

The old Miamis were great, when Pepin made em...the AAA is super solid, the A is decent