CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: 9/17/2014  (Read 42941 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 9/17/2014
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2014, 01:27:42 PM »

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Touch of fall weather here. Been enjoying some Brickhouse seegars lately.
Nice!  Like me some Brickhouse.  have a few resting for another couple of months.  been all over the charts in my stogie selection.  som MOW's, 5V Miamis, La Perla purplr label Morados to name a few.
My favorite newer release is the Flor de las Antillas toro gordo, one of the few gordo's I go for.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2014, 01:47:54 PM »

Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2014, 01:48:05 PM »

Have you tried the La Antiguedad? 

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2014, 01:49:05 PM »

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Touch of fall weather here. Been enjoying some Brickhouse seegars lately.
Nice!  Like me some Brickhouse.  have a few resting for another couple of months.  been all over the charts in my stogie selection.  som MOW's, 5V Miamis, La Perla purplr label Morados to name a few.
My favorite newer release is the Flor de las Antillas toro gordo, one of the few gordo's I go for.
I did pick up 10 of those a few weeks ago and smoked 1 ott.  definitely looking forward to trying the rest.  in fact, since you reminded me, i may select one of those for the ride home tonight.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2014, 01:51:39 PM »

Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
Political correctness (2 words DIRECTLY from hell) rears it's ugly head.  He's guilty of poor taste and lack of civility.  last time I checked the only sanctioned punishment for that was ridicule and abuse from your friends.  which if you do yell something like that, you richly deserve.  got nuttin to do wid football.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2014, 01:52:45 PM »

I haven't.   

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #201 on: September 17, 2014, 01:54:42 PM »

Because if he's being a jackass, and they do nothing, he turns into the kind of guy in the NFL who thinks he will be able to do anything he wants and get away with it. He didn't break any laws or anything, but he was still being a jackass. I give them props for sitting him down, even if it is only for a half.

sfish

« Reply #202 on: September 17, 2014, 02:01:18 PM »

I haven't.
I had one, the long corona gorda whatever it's called. Liked it a lot, I'm going back into hiding now

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #203 on: September 17, 2014, 02:01:38 PM »

Political correctness (2 words DIRECTLY from hell) rears it's ugly head.  He's guilty of poor taste and lack of civility.  last time I checked the only sanctioned punishment for that was ridicule and abuse from your friends.  which if you do yell something like that, you richly deserve.  got nuttin to do wid football.
Completely disagree. What we seem to forget about these kids is they are supposed to be there for an education first, football second. They have a responsibility to teach them how to act like men, not spoiled little kids. Unfortunately, that whole education first thing tends to get lost at the big-time schools.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #204 on: September 17, 2014, 02:02:15 PM »

I haven't.
I had one, the long corona gorda whatever it's called. Liked it a lot, I'm going back into hiding now
And stay there!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2014, 02:04:47 PM »

Because if he's being a jackass, and they do nothing, he turns into the kind of guy in the NFL who thinks he will be able to do anything he wants and get away with it. He didn't break any laws or anything, but he was still being a jackass. I give them props for sitting him down, even if it is only for a half.

Crab legs on the sideline... Red Lobster should sign him up now! Afternoon, all.

sfish

« Reply #206 on: September 17, 2014, 02:09:04 PM »

I haven't.
And stay there!
Go Hazzuh yourself!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2014, 02:11:42 PM »

I haven't.
And stay there!
Go Hazzuh yourself!
Very shortly, I will!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #208 on: September 17, 2014, 02:18:55 PM »

Where does it say college kids can't be jackasses?  I mean if you can't be a jackass what are we going to do with Schoolboy Yellowstar CG?????

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #209 on: September 17, 2014, 02:21:55 PM »

Where does it say college kids can't be jackasses?  I mean if you can't be a jackass what are we going to do with Schoolboy Yellowstar CG?????
I'm not saying he can't be, because everyone should in college at some point. But you also have to eventually learn not to be one, or else you grow up to be Biebfish.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21