ss2

  • Summertime!!

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
Well this operation figured out how to fuk that seemingly sensible system up a long time ago.  For Example: (true story)  you got an engineer been around 15 years and is a good dependable employee, extremely intelligent and an outstanding widget engineer.  But he is about 2/3 crazy and can't get along with anybody and everybody knows his personality profile precludes ever putting him in charge of people so what do they do - take him away from the technical field where he was doing a great job and put him supervising 8 people.  How did that work out - well a couple of years of hell raising by his employees (1 retired and 1 quit) finally turned into a near coup.  so how did that end up - created a new higher pay position not as a supervisor then promoted him to it.
Almost sounds as if he were related to some one higher up.  same thing happened for 20 years at the last company I worked for with the owners brother.  they actually created positions for him and he failed miserably at them all.  I almost got fired for suggesting we pay him just to stay home if he had to be on the payroll.  it would have saved the company thousands of dollars a year in wrong material and pissed off customers.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
bbq flavored doughnut?  I mean they seem to have every other type of doughnut available, why not?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
You can go over to Pappy's and get in line so as to get served around dinner time.  Never found any great donuts around your area.
We have a near by Krispy Kreme which is pretty addictive.  Yesterday I had to buy my wife a Little Caesars Pretzel Pizza.  Cardboard crust, cheeze wizz, pepperoni, with a brown edge and salt on it.  Thank goodness it only cost $6.00.  I think the pizza box would have tasted better.  Hey Honey, "eat this donut, will ya..!"

Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
bbq flavored doughnut?  I mean they seem to have every other type of doughnut available, why not?
Don't tell Tony but they got bacon flavored ones now.

[...]
Sounds like he worked that deal just right for himself!  (never mind about the collateral damage)

Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
You can go over to Pappy's and get in line so as to get served around dinner time.  Never found any great donuts around your area.
We have a near by Krispy Kreme which is pretty addictive.  Yesterday I had to buy my wife a Little Caesars Pretzel Pizza.  Cardboard crust, cheeze wizz, pepperoni, with a brown edge and salt on it.  Thank goodness it only cost $6.00.  I think the pizza box would have tasted better.  Hey Honey, "eat this donut, will ya..!"
OH yeah Krispy Kreme is AOK just never noticed one in STL area.  They  got an outfit around up there called Daylight Donuts which is about the worst crap for a donut I have ever tried to eat.

[...]
Fuck Up and Move Up

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Touch of fall weather here. Been enjoying some Brickhouse seegars lately.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]
We had a hateful woman that couldn't get along with any of the other workers, and they promoted her just to get her out of our office.  We also had a guy that would go into the bosses office and cry his eyes out whenever anyone other than he got promoted.  After about a year, they couldn't take it any longer and promoted him just to get him to stop crying...  UGH..!!!

Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
[...]

we have Krispy Kreme AND Duncan Donuts here.  actually both are pretty good.  even the local WAWAs have their own baked donuts and related items.  so it's no wonder we're all 50 lbs over weight in this area...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Touch of fall weather here. Been enjoying some Brickhouse seegars lately.
Nice!  Like me some Brickhouse.  have a few resting for another couple of months.  been all over the charts in my stogie selection.  som MOW's, 5V Miamis, La Perla purplr label Morados to name a few.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Time for me to go and babysit this afternoon.  Later everyone...!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Time for me to go and babysit this afternoon.  Later everyone...!
Later BD!