Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.

Good Day Sam and CB.

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
How about some tapioca?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
How about some tapioca?
Nah, you have to go to France for that.  Hi CB!

Good Day Sam and CB.
Yo, Dave.  How's the California sunshine.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good Day Sam and CB.
>>>Good afternoon Dave!

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
How about some tapioca?
Nah, you have to go to France for that.  Hi CB!
Or down south.  How's it going Sam?

Good Day Sam and CB.
Yo, Dave.  How's the California sunshine.
Fine, except of course I'm sitting here in a windowless room.

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?

Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
Well this operation figured out how to fuk that seemingly sensible system up a long time ago.  For Example: (true story)  you got an engineer been around 15 years and is a good dependable employee, extremely intelligent and an outstanding widget engineer.  But he is about 2/3 crazy and can't get along with anybody and everybody knows his personality profile precludes ever putting him in charge of people so what do they do - take him away from the technical field where he was doing a great job and put him supervising 8 people.  How did that work out - well a couple of years of hell raising by his employees (1 retired and 1 quit) finally turned into a near coup.  so how did that end up - created a new higher pay position not as a supervisor then promoted him to it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
How about some tapioca?
Nah, you have to go to France for that.  Hi CB!
Or down south.  How's it going Sam?
All's good, thanks!  Been enjoying the cool weather and sunshine.  haven't had any tapioca lately though.  Things going well out your way?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!

Good Day Sam and CB.
Yo, Dave.  How's the California sunshine.
Fine, except of course I'm sitting here in a windowless room.
But it has been a very warm week by San Diego standards.

Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
You can go over to Pappy's and get in line so as to get served around dinner time.  Never found any great donuts around your area.