Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 07:31:10 AM »

Tony's Steelers just squeaked by Cleveland....sheesh.

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 08:03:08 AM »

Holy Chit, what a damn pop of lightning we jus had!  I was half asleep and it Scared the poo out of me.
oh boy!
morning Dave.

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 08:03:55 AM »

morning NewsDave.

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 08:05:20 AM »

coffee and CurlyHead Deluxe here.
63° and fog, going into high 70's.

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 08:13:56 AM »

Morning NJ Dave and FL Dean

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 08:14:20 AM »

Neck improving any Daen?

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 08:17:57 AM »

Neck improving any Daen?
no, not really. may have the lady's daughter lance it tomorrow, she's a nurse and can stop by.
it felt fine when I went to bed last night, best it felt all week, but I couldn't find a comfortable way to sleep and the pain kept me up all night.

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 08:23:00 AM »

Neck improving any Daen?
no, not really. may have the lady's daughter lance it tomorrow, she's a nurse and can stop by.
it felt fine when I went to bed last night, best it felt all week, but I couldn't find a comfortable way to sleep and the pain kept me up all night.
If the pain is still there then the infection is still there.

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 08:35:19 AM »

Neck improving any Daen?
no, not really. may have the lady's daughter lance it tomorrow, she's a nurse and can stop by.
it felt fine when I went to bed last night, best it felt all week, but I couldn't find a comfortable way to sleep and the pain kept me up all night.
If the pain is still there then the infection is still there.
I know. antibiotics slow working I guess.

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 08:42:20 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 08:45:16 AM »

lady just called. while on her way to meet her daughter, and a  detective to get an Order of Protection against daughters fiancee, a pick up truck pulled out in front of an 18 wheeler loaded with rock. not a pretty scene. nothing left of the pick up, and cops were getting tarps out. she said it was a good thing it happened across from the hospital. not if they're dead!

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2017, 08:46:02 AM »

Good morning, ladies.
no ladies here Tony.
good morning.

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 08:49:29 AM »

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2017, 08:51:20 AM »

lady just called. while on her way to meet her daughter, and a  detective to get an Order of Protection against daughters fiancee, a pick up truck pulled out in front of an 18 wheeler loaded with rock. not a pretty scene. nothing left of the pick up, and cops were getting tarps out. she said it was a good thing it happened across from the hospital. not if they're dead!
Did you just bury the lead by covering up a deadbeat restraining order story with an accident?

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2017, 08:57:35 AM »

lady just called. while on her way to meet her daughter, and a  detective to get an Order of Protection against daughters fiancee, a pick up truck pulled out in front of an 18 wheeler loaded with rock. not a pretty scene. nothing left of the pick up, and cops were getting tarps out. she said it was a good thing it happened across from the hospital. not if they're dead!
Did you just bury the lead by covering up a deadbeat restraining order story with an accident?
Indeed, there were too many Deanisms in that paragraph for my feeble brain to process.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10