Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017  (Read 7183 times)

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2017, 03:15:04 PM »

Good morning and Happy New Year, men.  The $34.95/10 Uncle Lee deal is back at Holt's for those who missed it last time.
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/room-101-uncle-lee-by-davidoff-2.html
And this very fine offer is still available there too:

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-3.html

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2017, 03:16:14 PM »

Afternoon gents, just finished a nice nap and now time to select my 2017 inaugural smoke.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2017, 03:28:00 PM »

Happy and healthy 2017 to you from Cigarbanter.com!

If you had to smoke cigars from only four cigar makers in 2017, which of the following would they be?

Results:
For the 3rd year in a row... Don Pepin Garcia
Details - http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,989.0/viewresults.html

Pie chart provided so that I don't have to hear shit from Threebean
That's a pretty strong showing for AJ Fernandez, who gets a lot of shit around these parts.

Afternoon, muchachos. My Dawgs ran into a Bama buzz saw yesterday, but we knew that was gonna be an uphill battle at best. My Sunday church gig is done. Relaxing with a whiskey on the rocks.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2017, 03:36:08 PM »

Afternoon gents, just finished a nice nap and now time to select my 2017 inaugural smoke.
As you know Tex, the Warped stuff is very impressive

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2017, 03:45:22 PM »

Afternoon gents, just finished a nice nap and now time to select my 2017 inaugural smoke.
As you know Tex, the Warped stuff is very impressive
Yep, and I have a very nice selection of those Guardians of the Farm in the tubs.

But to start the year off I am going old school Padilla Miami Perfecto 2010 Edicion

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2017, 03:58:44 PM »

Afternoon gents, just finished a nice nap and now time to select my 2017 inaugural smoke.
As you know Tex, the Warped stuff is very impressive
Indeed.  Will smoke one later myself if I have the time to set aside for it.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2017, 04:45:56 PM »

Afternoon gents, just finished a nice nap and now time to select my 2017 inaugural smoke.
As you know Tex, the Warped stuff is very impressive
Indeed.  Will smoke one later myself if I have the time to set aside for it.
their cigars are very good, best newer brand out there. Onto a LaCareme, also a gift from NJDave

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2017, 04:51:26 PM »

Steelers need overtime to narrowly escape the greatest of shame in football!

Cleveland 24 - Pittsburg 27 F/OT

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2017, 04:54:21 PM »

Dang those Browns. WTF, they trying to win two games in the same season? Meaningless game, but still...

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2017, 04:55:54 PM »

Good morning and Happy New Year, men.  The $34.95/10 Uncle Lee deal is back at Holt's for those who missed it last time.
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/room-101-uncle-lee-by-davidoff-2.html
Thanks, brother. May just pull the trigger even though I need more cigars like I need another wife.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2017, 05:09:18 PM »

That Bloody Mary looked pretty tasty Mayor

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2017, 05:10:44 PM »

Happy and healthy 2017 to you from Cigarbanter.com!

If you had to smoke cigars from only four cigar makers in 2017, which of the following would they be?

Results:
For the 3rd year in a row... Don Pepin Garcia
Details - http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,989.0/viewresults.html

Pie chart provided so that I don't have to hear shit from Threebean
That's a pretty strong showing for AJ Fernandez, who gets a lot of shit around these parts.

Afternoon, muchachos. My Dawgs ran into a Bama buzz saw yesterday, but we knew that was gonna be an uphill battle at best. My Sunday church gig is done. Relaxing with a whiskey on the rocks.
I have a question for Father Raz, when you get a chance.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2017, 05:11:19 PM »

That Bloody Mary looked pretty tasty Mayor
It hit the spot for sure.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2017, 05:13:04 PM »

Good morning and Happy New Year, men.  The $34.95/10 Uncle Lee deal is back at Holt's for those who missed it last time.
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/room-101-uncle-lee-by-davidoff-2.html
Thanks, brother. May just pull the trigger even though I need more cigars like I need another wife.
Come now, not even in the same category.  You will eventually enjoy those cigars.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2017, 05:13:47 PM »

Happy and healthy 2017 to you from Cigarbanter.com!

If you had to smoke cigars from only four cigar makers in 2017, which of the following would they be?

Results:
For the 3rd year in a row... Don Pepin Garcia
Details - http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,989.0/viewresults.html

Pie chart provided so that I don't have to hear shit from Threebean
That's a pretty strong showing for AJ Fernandez, who gets a lot of shit around these parts.

Afternoon, muchachos. My Dawgs ran into a Bama buzz saw yesterday, but we knew that was gonna be an uphill battle at best. My Sunday church gig is done. Relaxing with a whiskey on the rocks.
I have a question for Father Raz, when you get a chance.
Fire away.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5