Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

the medication I ordered online for my RA should be in today. ordered on December 8, paid extra for International Express shipping, what a joke. think regular shipping last time got here sooner.

the medication I ordered online for my RA should be in today. ordered on December 8, paid extra for International Express shipping, what a joke. think regular shipping last time got here sooner.
Holiday Shipping has become a nightmare because the shipping companies can't keep up due to online sales, I bought 2 items in b&m stores this year - a $20 one and a gift card, everything else I bought online.  And when it is International things really get crazy.

Holiday Lull?

Good morning boys! I guess it's time to really clean up after Xmas

Good morning boys! I guess it's time to really clean up after Xmas
Morning Fish

Small smorgasbord at the Page but it does include a decent deal on Laranja Caixa - 10/$68.66 and Corona Gorda's @ 10/$59.10 - IMHO the two best vitolas in the line.

Also some very nice NFL Helmet Salt & Pepper Shakers and other Miscellaneous Crap ::)

Good morning boys! I guess it's time to really clean up after Xmas
What, going to the Mall?

Good morning boys! I guess it's time to really clean up after Xmas
What, going to the Mall?
Took yesterday off after hosting for 2 days straight and today need to actually get the house back to normal...then hit the mall

Good morning, fruitcakes.

Good morning boys! I guess it's time to really clean up after Xmas
What, going to the Mall?
Took yesterday off after hosting for 2 days straight and today need to actually get the house back to normal...then hit the mall
Fortunately our hosting was finished last Tuesday and we got everything all back to normal yesterday, other than the warden wanted to leave the Christmas Tree up until Saturday.  Did get the outside decorations taken care of yesterday too.

Good morning, fruitcakes.
Morning Mayor, how is the germ attack going?

Positive kickoff for the DOW this week     +19 @ 19,952

Good morning, fruitcakes.
Morning Mayor, how is the germ attack going?
Let's just say that it's still going around. Been Lysoling the house like crazy. In fact, I feel ok but my stomach is making some really strange noises.

Good morning, fruitcakes.
Morning Mayor, how is the germ attack going?
Let's just say that it's still going around. Been Lysoling the house like crazy. In fact, I feel ok but my stomach is making some really strange noises.
Swallow a jigger of Clorox, that should take care of the germs.  NOT REALLY, MIGHT KILL YOU but will get those germs.

Good morning, fruitcakes.
Morning Mayor, how is the germ attack going?
Let's just say that it's still going around. Been Lysoling the house like crazy. In fact, I feel ok but my stomach is making some really strange noises.
Swallow a jigger of Clorox, that should take care of the germs.  NOT REALLY, MIGHT KILL YOU but will get those germs.
I'm not so worried about myself. Everyone here is still sleeping. No puking during the night. I'm hoping the worst is over.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9