Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Perfect Alibi to remember in case you ever need one:

Husband claims gun fired when he threw it on bed, killing wife

Page 4 and the Frugal Mayor has not even woken up yet.

Good morning boys! 2 painful days of work left, I feel like I should be done for the year already
I thought you were done for the year on Friday.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, Friday is my first holiday-day off. Go back on 1/3/17

Good morning, guys. How's the jam treating everyone?

Good morning, guys. How's the jam treating everyone?
It's slower than a bowel movement after a 72 oz steak dinner.  http://bigtexan.com/72-oz-steak/

Another airline story, Nephew that got married this weekend was going to Granada for the Honeymoon leaving on Monday morning.  Monday morning flight got cancelled then they put them on a plane to JFK (not exactly heading towards Granada) then on a flight to Granada and ended up getting there Tuesday afternoon - Without Any Luggage.

Brings back memories, we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon (not sure who came up with that stupid name for it) and arrived with no luggage for 2 days.  And then had to pay them $50 for bringing it to us.

Good morning boys! 2 painful days of work left, I feel like I should be done for the year already
I thought you were done for the year on Friday.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, Friday is my first holiday-day off. Go back on 1/3/17
I am only taking two 4 day weekends this year.

Good morning, guys. How's the jam treating everyone?
Wonderful, just buying away!

Charlie Strong Effect!

Texas fans drink up; alcohol sales jumped more than 70 percent in 2016

Longhorns fans bought $701,234 in beer and wine during the Notre Dame game alone during blockbuster double-OT win

 Athletic department netted $1.3 million in 2016 as part of its agreement with 1883 Provision Co. 
 Texas fans bought 98,535 Miller Lites making it the No. 1 seller at UT games. 
 Fans bought only $128,321 worth of wine, $141,632 in liquor

Morning Sleepy Mayor

Good morning boys! 2 painful days of work left, I feel like I should be done for the year already
I thought you were done for the year on Friday.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, Friday is my first holiday-day off. Go back on 1/3/17

Good morning boys! 2 painful days of work left, I feel like I should be done for the year already
I thought you were done for the year on Friday.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, Friday is my first holiday-day off. Go back on 1/3/17

How do you do that?  ;D

SHEESH, WTF Next?

A new approach to fight prostitution: Send offenders to class

Arrests help. But often a spate of arrests of men hiring prostitutes tamps down the problem in one neighborhood, only to have it turn up in another neighborhood, Assistant County Attorney Mack Martinez said.

Travis County hopes to make a real dent in the problem with a new eight-hour offender education course for men arrested for soliciting illegal commercial sex.

“They are possibly not going to change their life, but I am hopeful that we can get them to the point where they understand that there is a problem that needs to be dealt with and they understand the risks that are involved in this activity,” Martinez said.

Good morning, guys. How's the jam treating everyone?
It's slower than a bowel movement after a 72 oz steak dinner.  http://bigtexan.com/72-oz-steak/
That's descriptive.

Another airline story, Nephew that got married this weekend was going to Granada for the Honeymoon leaving on Monday morning.  Monday morning flight got cancelled then they put them on a plane to JFK (not exactly heading towards Granada) then on a flight to Granada and ended up getting there Tuesday afternoon - Without Any Luggage.

Brings back memories, we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon (not sure who came up with that stupid name for it) and arrived with no luggage for 2 days.  And then had to pay them $50 for bringing it to us.
We didn't need clothes on my honeymoon.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17