Good morning boys! 2 painful days of work left, I feel like I should be done for the year already
I thought you were done for the year on Friday.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, Friday is my first holiday-day off. Go back on 1/3/17

How Why do you do that?  ;D
Fixed it for you Fish

Good morning boys! 2 painful days of work left, I feel like I should be done for the year already
I thought you were done for the year on Friday.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, Friday is my first holiday-day off. Go back on 1/3/17

How do you do that?  ;D
First, you have to snag a great deal on Uncle Lee's...

Today's Birthdays: Country singer Freddie Hart is 90. Talk show host Phil Donahue is 81. Movie director John Avildsen is 81. Actress Jane Fonda is 79. Actor Larry Bryggman is 78. Singer Carla Thomas is 74. Musician Albert Lee is 73. Conductor Michael Tilson Thomas is 72. Actor Josh Mostel is 70. Actor Samuel L. Jackson is 68. Movie producer Jeffrey Katzenberg is 66. Actor Dennis Boutsikaris is 64. Singer Betty Wright is 63. International Tennis Hall-of-Famer Chris Evert is 62. Actress Jane Kaczmarek is 61. Country singer Lee Roy Parnell is 60. Entertainer Jim Rose is 60. Former child actress Lisa Gerritsen is 59. Actor-comedian Ray Romano is 59. Country singer Christy Forester (The Forester Sisters) is 54. Rock musician Murph (The Lemonheads; Dinosaur Jr.) is 52. Actor-comedian Andy Dick is 51. Rock musician Gabrielle Glaser is 51. Actress Michelle Hurd is 50. Actor Kiefer Sutherland is 50. Actress Karri Turner is 50. Actress Khrystyne Haje is 48. Country singer Brad Warren (The Warren Brothers) is 48. Actress Julie Delpy is 47. Country singer-musician Rhean (rehn) Boyer (Carolina Rain) is 46. Contemporary Christian singer Natalie Grant is 45. Actor Glenn Fitzgerald is 45. Singer-musician Brett Scallions is 45. World Golf Hall of Famer Karrie Webb is 42. Rock singer Lukas Rossi (Rock Star Supernova) is 40. Actress Rutina Wesley is 38. Rock musician Anna Bulbrook (Airborne Toxic Event) is 34. Country singer Luke Stricklin is 34. Actor Steven Yeun is 33. Actress Kaitlyn Dever is 20.
Damn, Travellin Dave posted a famous American's Birthday before he went down commie lane. :o
Little sumpin' for everybody... ;D

Page 4 and the Frugal Mayor has not even woken up yet.
Haven't you learned yet not to shoot your load too quick?

Good morning boys! 2 painful days of work left, I feel like I should be done for the year already
I thought you were done for the year on Friday.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, Friday is my first holiday-day off. Go back on 1/3/17

How Why do you do that?  ;D
Fixed it for you Fish
#makethebantergreatagain

Page 4 and the Frugal Mayor has not even woken up yet.
Haven't you learned yet not to shoot your load too quick?
If he hasn't learned by now, he's not going to.

Another airline story, Nephew that got married this weekend was going to Granada for the Honeymoon leaving on Monday morning.  Monday morning flight got cancelled then they put them on a plane to JFK (not exactly heading towards Granada) then on a flight to Granada and ended up getting there Tuesday afternoon - Without Any Luggage.

Brings back memories, we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon (not sure who came up with that stupid name for it) and arrived with no luggage for 2 days.  And then had to pay them $50 for bringing it to us.
We didn't need clothes on my honeymoon.
Ah, the good old days!

Morning Mr. Mayor.

Page 4 and the Frugal Mayor has not even woken up yet.
Haven't you learned yet not to shoot your load too quick?
If he hasn't learned by now, he's not going to.
Can't say that I have either. But still.

Another airline story, Nephew that got married this weekend was going to Granada for the Honeymoon leaving on Monday morning.  Monday morning flight got cancelled then they put them on a plane to JFK (not exactly heading towards Granada) then on a flight to Granada and ended up getting there Tuesday afternoon - Without Any Luggage.

Brings back memories, we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon (not sure who came up with that stupid name for it) and arrived with no luggage for 2 days.  And then had to pay them $50 for bringing it to us.
We didn't need clothes on my honeymoon.
Ah, the good old days!
Back in the days of multiple sexual encounters a day vs a year.

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Right back at ya, NJDave.

Page 4 and the Frugal Mayor has not even woken up yet.
Haven't you learned yet not to shoot your load too quick?
Does not appear that happened as we were on Page 4 before you ever showed up.  So, GFY.

Another airline story, Nephew that got married this weekend was going to Granada for the Honeymoon leaving on Monday morning.  Monday morning flight got cancelled then they put them on a plane to JFK (not exactly heading towards Granada) then on a flight to Granada and ended up getting there Tuesday afternoon - Without Any Luggage.

Brings back memories, we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon (not sure who came up with that stupid name for it) and arrived with no luggage for 2 days.  And then had to pay them $50 for bringing it to us.
We didn't need clothes on my honeymoon.
Ah, the good old days!
Nah, they weren't all that great.

Another airline story, Nephew that got married this weekend was going to Granada for the Honeymoon leaving on Monday morning.  Monday morning flight got cancelled then they put them on a plane to JFK (not exactly heading towards Granada) then on a flight to Granada and ended up getting there Tuesday afternoon - Without Any Luggage.

Brings back memories, we went to Jamaica on our honeymoon (not sure who came up with that stupid name for it) and arrived with no luggage for 2 days.  And then had to pay them $50 for bringing it to us.
We didn't need clothes on my honeymoon.
Ah, the good old days!
Back in the days of multiple sexual encounters a day vs a year.
I'm impressed. Multiple encounters in a year? The same year?

Page 4 and the Frugal Mayor has not even woken up yet.
Haven't you learned yet not to shoot your load too quick?
If he hasn't learned by now, he's not going to.
Can' find a post indicating who asked your opinion!