Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

82° and sunny here.

Cigar Aficionado once again underwhelming.  I much prefer the top 30 put up by Cigar Coop.  Many more interesting under the radar varieties that I would have interest in trying.  He also staggers his rollout adding one cigar through the end of the year.

82° and sunny here.
48° and overcast here.

I need to deliver some critter medical supplies and try to make a noon meeting. I'm beginning to dislike holidays.
And what do critters and meetings have to do with the holidays?
the Good Books talk about 'all creatures great and small', the meeting is for my Attitude Adjustment, especially when the newcomer I've been working for this past month and a half decided to take up drinking again.
the medical supplies are a donation to Animal Rescue.
Both worthwhile activities, but have nothing really to do with disliking the holidays, right?
Just hang some lights on your palm tree, get a Jimmy Buffet Christmas CD and you'll be all good!

82° and sunny here.
48° and overcast here.
Hanging right at 32.  Trees are keeping their icy glaze.

Keeping in the holiday spirit, having a Sam Adams White Christmas and a Room 101 Uncle Lee.

Cigar Aficionado once again underwhelming.  I much prefer the top 30 put up by Cigar Coop.  Many more interesting under the radar varieties that I would have interest in trying.  He also staggers his rollout adding one cigar through the end of the year.
Maybe CA's bargain list will have more gems. Lol

Cigar Aficionado once again underwhelming.  I much prefer the top 30 put up by Cigar Coop.  Many more interesting under the radar varieties that I would have interest in trying.  He also staggers his rollout adding one cigar through the end of the year.
Maybe CA's bargain list will have more gems. Lol
I wait with baited breath!

Bout time to call it a day and face the freezing rain. Hazzuh!

I need to deliver some critter medical supplies and try to make a noon meeting. I'm beginning to dislike holidays.
And what do critters and meetings have to do with the holidays?
the Good Books talk about 'all creatures great and small', the meeting is for my Attitude Adjustment, especially when the newcomer I've been working for this past month and a half decided to take up drinking again.
the medical supplies are a donation to Animal Rescue.
Both worthwhile activities, but have nothing really to do with disliking the holidays, right?
Just hang some lights on your palm tree, get a Jimmy Buffet Christmas CD and you'll be all good!
always wanted to decorate a palm tree for Christmas and tried this year but the two in my front lawn are higher than my ladder. need to buy a 3 piece 30' extension ladder. called the fire dept for help offering a donation but they refused. was worried about EVERYBODY wanting to borrow the ladder truck.

Bout time to call it a day and face the freezing rain. Hazzuh!
safe sliding Dave.

Laranja and a Sculpin sitting by the Cane River.

SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7