Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

FYI - CigarFest will be May 6-7, 2017
I'll get that on the calendar.  Don't think there's any first communions or confirmations to conflict this year.
The following year there will be.

Today's Birthdays: Actor Armin Mueller-Stahl is 86. Pope Francis is 80. Singer-actor Tommy Steele is 80. Rock singer-musician Art Neville is 79. Actor Bernard Hill is 72. Actor Ernie Hudson is 71. Political commentator Chris Matthews is 71. Comedian-actor Eugene Levy is 70. Actress Marilyn Hassett is 69. Actor Wes Studi is 69. Pop musician Jim Bonfanti (The Raspberries) is 68. Actor Joel Brooks is 67. Rock singer Paul Rodgers is 67. Rhythm-and-blues singer Wanda Hutchinson (The Emotions) is 65. Actor Bill Pullman is 63. Actor Barry Livingston is 63. Country singer Sharon White is 63. Producer-director-writer Peter Farrelly is 60. Rock musician Mike Mills (R.E.M.) is 58. Pop singer Sarah Dallin (Bananarama) is 55. Country musician Tim Chewning is 54. Country singer Tracy Byrd is 50. Country musician Duane Propes is 50. Actress Laurie Holden is 47. DJ Homicide (Sugar Ray) is 46. Actor Sean Patrick Thomas is 46. Actress Claire Forlani is 45. Pop-rock musician Eddie Fisher (OneRepublic) is 43. Actress Sarah Paulson is 42. Actress Marissa Ribisi is 42. Actor Giovanni Ribisi is 42. Actress Milla Jovovich (YO'-vuh-vich) is 41. Singer Bree Sharp is 41. Singer-songwriter Ben Goldwasser (MGMT) is 34. Rock singer Mikky Ekko is 33. Actress Shannon Woodward is 32. Actress Emma Bell is 30. Actress Vanessa Zima is 30. Rock musician Taylor York (Paramore) is 27. Actor Graham Rogers is 26. Actor-singer Nat Wolff is 22.
Didn't realize the Ribisis were twins. A couple of real interesting people on today's list. Don't recognize anyone after them.

Woke up to a good 5 inches this morning. Plus there is snow out there.
Hi-yo!

Woke up to a good 5 inches this morning. Plus there is snow out there.
Hi-yo!
They'll both be gone in a blink of an eye.

Woke up to a good 5 inches this morning. Plus there is snow out there.
Yea, TNWSS.

Woke up to a good 5 inches this morning. Plus there is snow out there.
Hi-yo!
They'll both be gone in a blink of an eye.
Damn, Tony, you're on self-deprecating fire today!

I woke up grumpy this morning. now she's in the kitchen peeling potatoes.

The birthday list sent me down an internet rabbit hole. I was looking up Sarah Paulson (Marsha Clark) because I know she's married to a much older woman and I couldn't remember her name. Came across this article instead which is about a movie my brother-in-law has a significant part in.

http://www.thewrap.com/oceans-8-sarah-paulson-female-cast-ghostbusters/

I woke up grumpy this morning. now she's in the kitchen peeling potatoes.
Ahhhh, you woke up without 5 inches this morning?

I woke up grumpy this morning. now she's in the kitchen peeling potatoes.
Ahhhh, you woke up without 5 inches this morning?
always do Tony.

I woke up grumpy this morning. now she's in the kitchen peeling potatoes.
Ahhhh, you woke up without 5 inches this morning?
always do Tony.
In that case, great morning to you.

The birthday list sent me down an internet rabbit hole. I was looking up Sarah Paulson (Marsha Clark) because I know she's married to a much older woman and I couldn't remember her name. Came across this article instead which is about a movie my brother-in-law has a significant part in.

http://www.thewrap.com/oceans-8-sarah-paulson-female-cast-ghostbusters/
Which movie, the new Ocean's one?

The birthday list sent me down an internet rabbit hole. I was looking up Sarah Paulson (Marsha Clark) because I know she's married to a much older woman and I couldn't remember her name. Came across this article instead which is about a movie my brother-in-law has a significant part in.

http://www.thewrap.com/oceans-8-sarah-paulson-female-cast-ghostbusters/
Not married but significant other, Holland Taylor, who is almost twice her age and played Evelyn Harper on Two and a Half Men

The birthday list sent me down an internet rabbit hole. I was looking up Sarah Paulson (Marsha Clark) because I know she's married to a much older woman and I couldn't remember her name. Came across this article instead which is about a movie my brother-in-law has a significant part in.

http://www.thewrap.com/oceans-8-sarah-paulson-female-cast-ghostbusters/
Which movie, the new Ocean's one?
Yes. He's a principle actor in it. Everything is hush hush but he keeps telling me they've been shooting in some incredible places (all in NYC thus far). They resume again in mid January for about 5 weeks.

Morning 5 inchers, I woke up with a headache
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7