For those of you that enjoyed the CAO Soprano's series,
They've release the  Consigliere.  Really didn't get into the original series and haven't had this one, so can't weigh in on how similar they are.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/CAO-Consigliere.asp
Interesting, I would give a 5'r a try if not for the fuk'n shipping making a $5 cigar a $6+ cigar.
Don't believe this is an exclusive, so worth checking out other sites as well.  It is in stock at CI, so you can tack it on to a jam offering.
Atlantic is a better price CI and Sister are both $32+

Heading out, BBL.  Enjoy the family Dave.
Thanks, see ya later.

Action across the street, cops, ambulance and a fire truck dealing with one laying across the sidewalk.

Saprano Lull?

For those of you that enjoyed the CAO Soprano's series,
They've release the  Consigliere.  Really didn't get into the original series and haven't had this one, so can't weigh in on how similar they are.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/CAO-Consigliere.asp
I may still have one of the originals. Don't remember them much. To my recollection, Denali Brad was crazy about them.

I have had enough, going home and sip some bourbon.

Warden has made some dinner out plans guess I better make some payment plans. ::)

if golf hasn't left for the day yet, private sale on the RB Olancho at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/115385/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-234654
anybody have a free shipping code, been meaning to try these.

if golf hasn't left for the day yet, private sale on the RB Olancho at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/115385/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-234654
anybody have a free shipping code, been meaning to try these.
I went back and found an Ogie post that might help...  cigarsintl.com/wreath

Also, I wouldn't say stellar but there are a few deals to be found on:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/private-flash-sale/

if golf hasn't left for the day yet, private sale on the RB Olancho at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/115385/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-234654
anybody have a free shipping code, been meaning to try these.
I went back and found an Ogie post that might help...  cigarsintl.com/wreath

Also, I wouldn't say stellar but there are a few deals to be found on:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/private-flash-sale/
I went back as well, but it still wanted to charge me $6.99 shipping.

take care, guys, it's the wardens birthday, bought her a new laptop.  she has problems remembering to
hit the enter key.  She really wanted to know, why this laptop(new out of the box), didn't come with her pictures
on it already.  sheesh....  8)

if golf hasn't left for the day yet, private sale on the RB Olancho at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/115385/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-234654
anybody have a free shipping code, been meaning to try these.
I went back and found an Ogie post that might help...  cigarsintl.com/wreath

Also, I wouldn't say stellar but there are a few deals to be found on:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/private-flash-sale/
I went back as well, but it still wanted to charge me $6.99 shipping.
Then it wasn't meant to be. I may have one or two that I can give you. I'll have to go look and get back to you.

if golf hasn't left for the day yet, private sale on the RB Olancho at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/115385/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-234654
anybody have a free shipping code, been meaning to try these.
I went back and found an Ogie post that might help...  cigarsintl.com/wreath

Also, I wouldn't say stellar but there are a few deals to be found on:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/private-flash-sale/
I went back as well, but it still wanted to charge me $6.99 shipping.
Should work unless there is some minimum order size, try this.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/?sourcekey=CI16PM12W

By the way, the http://www.cigarsinternational.com/wreath  worked fine for me. User error.

if golf hasn't left for the day yet, private sale on the RB Olancho at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/115385/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-234654
anybody have a free shipping code, been meaning to try these.
I went back and found an Ogie post that might help...  cigarsintl.com/wreath

Also, I wouldn't say stellar but there are a few deals to be found on:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/private-flash-sale/
I went back as well, but it still wanted to charge me $6.99 shipping.
Should work unless there is some minimum order size, try this.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/?sourcekey=CI16PM12W
OK, you have to trick it so use this link.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/115385/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-234654

if golf hasn't left for the day yet, private sale on the RB Olancho at CI http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/115385/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-234654
anybody have a free shipping code, been meaning to try these.
I went back and found an Ogie post that might help...  cigarsintl.com/wreath

Also, I wouldn't say stellar but there are a few deals to be found on:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/private-flash-sale/
On the ones that interested me, coupla-three bucks cheaper on the Place with free shipping and 10reddit.