Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Tony must be taking an afternoon nap and left the site door open.....
Maybe he is rolling a Cuban, if you know what I mean. ;D

Tony must be taking an afternoon nap and left the site door open.....
Maybe he is rolling a Cuban, if you know what I mean. ;D
Tony's mugging people from Havana?

Tony must be taking an afternoon nap and left the site door open.....
Maybe he is rolling a Cuban, if you know what I mean. ;D
Tony's mugging people from Havana?
Something kind of like that

Boy's flight is due in 10 minutes early so off to the airport I go.  Later.

Raz, you are in charge of keeping those Russians from attacking the banter.

Boy's flight is due in 10 minutes early so off to the airport I go.  Later.

Raz, you are in charge of keeping those Russians from attacking the banter.
On it. I've redirected them to DNC headquarters.

Boy's flight is due in 10 minutes early so off to the airport I go.  Later.

Raz, you are in charge of keeping those Russians from attacking the banter.
Putin trying to influence the banter?

Boy's flight is due in 10 minutes early so off to the airport I go.  Later.

Raz, you are in charge of keeping those Russians from attacking the banter.
On it. I've redirected them to DNC headquarters.
Nope, send them to the Clinton Foundation.  All donations accepted.  Green Monday discount on political favors and an extra 10% of all cover ups.

Boy's flight is due in 10 minutes early so off to the airport I go.  Later.

Raz, you are in charge of keeping those Russians from attacking the banter.
Putin trying to influence the banter?
Trying to change SSID numbers or some such nonsense. I think it is a hacker-in-training, which is why they were sent here. ;-)

Afternoon, Mikey.

Boy's flight is due in 10 minutes early so off to the airport I go.  Later.

Raz, you are in charge of keeping those Russians from attacking the banter.
Putin trying to influence the banter?
Trying to change SSID numbers or some such nonsense. I think it is a hacker-in-training, which is why they were sent here. ;-)

Afternoon, Mikey.
Yes indeedy.  Reading through some member names and it isn't hard to see the phoney generated ones.  Like waaaaayyyy too many female user names for a seegar forum and home to us knuckledraggers.  How's things?  Getting snow from winter storm Decima here.  Tons of snow but not much accumulation.  33°.

Boy's flight is due in 10 minutes early so off to the airport I go.  Later.

Raz, you are in charge of keeping those Russians from attacking the banter.
Putin trying to influence the banter?
Trying to change SSID numbers or some such nonsense. I think it is a hacker-in-training, which is why they were sent here. ;-)

Afternoon, Mikey.
Yes indeedy.  Reading through some member names and it isn't hard to see the phoney generated ones.  Like waaaaayyyy too many female user names for a seegar forum and home to us knuckledraggers.  How's things?  Getting snow from winter storm Decima here.  Tons of snow but not much accumulation.  33°.
That was us last week. Sunny, clear, and chilly here today.

Anyone ever try the 601 Brass Monkey, Famous exclusive?
Can't say that I have, nor have any pressing desire to.
Snob
Indeed!   :P

Boy's flight is due in 10 minutes early so off to the airport I go.  Later.

Raz, you are in charge of keeping those Russians from attacking the banter.
Putin trying to influence the banter?
I think that might just be it!   :o

Mikey, when you gonna post an AVI?

Anyone ever try the 601 Brass Monkey, Famous exclusive?
Can't say that I have, nor have any pressing desire to.
Snob
Yeah, he does not like 601's, must not sell them at Atlantic.
Just Greens and Blues, Reds and Whites are OK

Anyone ever try the 601 Brass Monkey, Famous exclusive?
Can't say that I have, nor have any pressing desire to.
Snob
Yeah, he does not like 601's, must not sell them at Atlantic.
Just Greens and Blues, Reds and Whites are OK
Oh, and La Bomba's are swell too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11