Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.

I know Fishy keeps his behind the barn door.

Morning Fishy.

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.

Giants whoop the Cowboys 10-7

Congratulations on your win Mayor and Fish.

Pretty sloppy play on both sides, must have been the weather  ;)
It ain't my win. No skin in the game. Just wanted to see a good game. Plus, as a Pittsburgh fan I'm never allowed to root for Dallas.
If you root for them then you are a fan so suck it up buttercup.

A.J. Fernandez Cigars has a new factory – and a new client. Espinosa Cigars has announced it is shifting the majority of production for its 601 branded cigars and a few newer releases. These cigars will now be produced at Fernandez’s new factory in Ocotal, Nicaragua, located about 50 miles north of Esteli.
Very interesting, Espinosa must be outgrowing his factory. He and Ortega certainly went in opposite directions
Morning Fish

And Espinosa sure as hell went the better direction!

Giants whoop the Cowboys 10-7

Congratulations on your win Mayor and Fish.

Pretty sloppy play on both sides, must have been the weather  ;)
Pretty poor offenses for sure, I think the league may be getting a book on Dak
For sure, but also just one of those nights for both teams I think, last turnover loses it seemed like.

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.
1,400+ grounded flights in Chicago and a runway closed in Detroit so all should be just fine.

Morning Travellin Dave, Mayor Wishy-Washy T. and Travellin Bean.

Thought for Today: "I have never known a man who died from overwork, but many who died from doubt." - Charles Horace Mayo, American surgeon and co-founder of the Mayo Clinic (1865-1939).
......good words
Hmm, I doubt it.
LOL

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.
Now you are indebted to her, I buy myself something very nice that I want (many times a new gun, wrap it myself and put it under the tree from Santa.  Wonderful surprise to everyone for may years of Christmas Mornings.

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.
You should be fine. It was just a sprinkle. Rain is a comin'. Where ya going? White Whale Inn?

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.
1,400+ grounded flights in Chicago and a runway closed in Detroit so all should be just fine.
Yeah, American's travel advisory is updated as of Dec 9th.  Real helpful.

Giants whoop the Cowboys 10-7

Congratulations on your win Mayor and Fish.

Pretty sloppy play on both sides, must have been the weather  ;)
It ain't my win. No skin in the game. Just wanted to see a good game. Plus, as a Pittsburgh fan I'm never allowed to root for Dallas.
If you root for them then you are a fan so suck it up buttercup.
Ok.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11