Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.
Now you are indebted to her, I buy myself something very nice that I want (many times a new gun, wrap it myself and put it under the tree from Santa.  Wonderful surprise to everyone for may years of Christmas Mornings.
I don't like wrapping.

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.
Now you are indebted to her, I buy myself something very nice that I want (many times a new gun, wrap it myself and put it under the tree from Santa.  Wonderful surprise to everyone for may years of Christmas Mornings.
I don't like wrapping.
I guess I'll have to buy her something too but usually she just returns it anyway. Stupid commercialized holiday.

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.
Depends on how far east.  Just light rain this morning and temps moderated (relative term).  High of 50 today, mid forties for Tuesday and Wednesday, before we get another blast from the north for Thursday and Friday (highs in the mid 20's, but no precip.

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.
Now you are indebted to her, I buy myself something very nice that I want (many times a new gun, wrap it myself and put it under the tree from Santa.  Wonderful surprise to everyone for may years of Christmas Mornings.
I don't like wrapping.
I've purchased and wrapped for all three kids and the other from the beginning.

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.
1,400+ grounded flights in Chicago and a runway closed in Detroit so all should be just fine.
You're crazy to connect through Chicago or Detroit, especially in the winter.

225 Emails Appropriately Managed, 11 of them not deleted.

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.
1,400+ grounded flights in Chicago and a runway closed in Detroit so all should be just fine.
You're crazy to connect through Chicago or Detroit, especially in the winter.
If flying north it is pretty hard for a major Chicago Service Issue not to effect your flight whether you have a connection there or not.

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.
You should be fine. It was just a sprinkle. Rain is a comin'. Where ya going? White Whale Inn?
No, NH.  Flying into Boston, though, which is always a treat to get out of.

Good morning fish, Daves, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying out east this afternoon, hope all that winter storm schitt has worked itself out by then.
1,400+ grounded flights in Chicago and a runway closed in Detroit so all should be just fine.
You're crazy to connect through Chicago or Detroit, especially in the winter.
If flying north it is pretty hard for a major Chicago Service Issue not to effect your flight whether you have a connection there or not.
Connecting in Chicago.  I usually avoid that unless absolutely necessary, but I fk'd up.  Perhaps if TravelTex could send his magical good air travel wishes my way, all will be well.

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.
Now you are indebted to her, I buy myself something very nice that I want (many times a new gun, wrap it myself and put it under the tree from Santa.  Wonderful surprise to everyone for may years of Christmas Mornings.
I don't like wrapping.
I don't mind wrapping a few things but not crazy about it.   Now I pretty much only shop the internet but will only shop at a B&M if they wrap. I buy perfume and such at Dillards because they wrap that stuff free right there on the spot.

Gift Wrapping Lull or Chicago Flight Delays?

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.
Now you are indebted to her, I buy myself something very nice that I want (many times a new gun, wrap it myself and put it under the tree from Santa.  Wonderful surprise to everyone for may years of Christmas Mornings.
I don't like wrapping.
I've purchased and wrapped for all three kids and the other from the beginning.
I'm sure they appreciated it.

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.
Now you are indebted to her, I buy myself something very nice that I want (many times a new gun, wrap it myself and put it under the tree from Santa.  Wonderful surprise to everyone for may years of Christmas Mornings.
I don't like wrapping.
I've purchased and wrapped for all three kids and the other from the beginning.
I'm sure they appreciated it.
"The other" certainly did.   :P

Got all those gifts assembled for the crew?
Where do you hide them all?
You talkin' to me?
Yes sir I am.
I only bought something for me. Told the wife to wrap it and say it's from her.
Now you are indebted to her, I buy myself something very nice that I want (many times a new gun, wrap it myself and put it under the tree from Santa.  Wonderful surprise to everyone for may years of Christmas Mornings.
I don't like wrapping.
I've purchased and wrapped for all three kids and the other from the beginning.
Sounds like you spoiled "It"

Looking forward to Thursday, I'm actually off that day to x-mas shop with the wife
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11