CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: 12/9/2016  (Read 18842 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 12/9/2016
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2016, 08:20:44 AM »

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Sounds pretty damn delicious.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2016, 08:27:25 AM »

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Yeah, what time should we show up? Oh, and can we smoke cigars?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2016, 08:27:58 AM »

...you can join in with a bag of bbq chips and an ice cold, diet mt. dew... Morning, Dave-o

sfish

« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2016, 08:28:57 AM »

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Our company Christmas party is......not.
I'll consider our herf next week as the company holiday party. I hope I don't drink too much and get handsy this year.

"Thar she blows!"
Is that the white whale I see?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2016, 08:30:18 AM »

Just got the email, I'm so excited... 2nd season of Fuller House is now available on Netflix.

sfish

« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2016, 08:30:57 AM »

If it were Tuesday, I'd say that he already has you accounted for, he said he was serving a hog. However it's Friday so I won't go there

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2016, 08:31:04 AM »

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Our company Christmas party is......not.
I'll consider our herf next week as the company holiday party. I hope I don't drink too much and get handsy this year.

"Thar she blows!"
Is that the white whale I see?
Not yet.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2016, 08:33:54 AM »

If it were Tuesday, I'd say that he already has you accounted for, he said he was serving a hog. However it's Friday so I won't go there
Ouch.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2016, 08:40:07 AM »

...you can join in with a bag of bbq chips and an ice cold, diet mt. dew... Morning, Dave-o
Now it sounds like a party!

Threebean

« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2016, 08:45:12 AM »

Yes and yes.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2016, 08:52:18 AM »

Yes and yes.
Wonder how the wife would react to me purchasing a last minute airline ticket and going away for the weekend with my freshly paid severance???

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2016, 08:52:55 AM »

I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.
Yea, I'll stick up for my friend Tony.  His balls may be in custody, but that doesn't mean he has switched from testosterone to estrogen.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2016, 08:56:05 AM »

Yes and yes.
Wonder how the wife would react to me purchasing a last minute airline ticket and going away for the weekend with my freshly paid severance???
Just leave the credit card.  She'll be fine.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2016, 08:57:44 AM »

Yes and yes.
Only one way to find out. Well, two, but the second would require talking to her.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2016, 08:57:51 AM »

EPC New Wave's up.  Haven't seen them on a jam in a while.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19