good morning men. phone was in update mode. just finished.
Is that like updating your little black book?
never had a little black book so I don't know.
I think the update has to do with the govt. being able to have easier access to mobile devices.
I don't believe you. Even Fonzie had a little black book. How's a man supposed to remember the names and phone numbers of all his conquests?

Guess I will get ready for the day then start it with some breakfast.
Yea, some pork roll, egg and cheese would be great about now!
Mmmmmmm, I may have to take a bike ride

Can you photoshop a breakfast sandwich in there?
Not a gif

Guess I will get ready for the day then start it with some breakfast.
Yea, some pork roll, egg and cheese would be great about now!
Mmmmmmm, I may have to take a bike ride

Can you photoshop a breakfast sandwich in there?
Not a gif
Oh, now you did it!

77° and windy. severe thunderstorms predicted for the day.
Yea, hold on, saw that you were in a tornado watch area as well.

good morning men. phone was in update mode. just finished.
Is that like updating your little black book?
never had a little black book so I don't know.
I think the update has to do with the govt. being able to have easier access to mobile devices.
I don't believe you. Even Fonzie had a little black book. How's a man supposed to remember the names and phone numbers of all his conquests?
Well, I got a crumpled post it note....   :-\

good morning men. phone was in update mode. just finished.
Is that like updating your little black book?
never had a little black book so I don't know.
I think the update has to do with the govt. being able to have easier access to mobile devices.
With a required upload of Twitter so that you are sure to get all The Donald's words of wisdom.

77° and windy. severe thunderstorms predicted for the day.
Yea, hold on, saw that you were in a tornado watch area as well.
I'd like to visit the land of Oz.

good morning men. phone was in update mode. just finished.
Is that like updating your little black book?
never had a little black book so I don't know.
I think the update has to do with the govt. being able to have easier access to mobile devices.
I don't believe you. Even Fonzie had a little black book. How's a man supposed to remember the names and phone numbers of all his conquests?
Well, I got a crumpled post it note....   :-
I believe that coming from you. But Deano?!?

Guess I will get ready for the day then start it with some breakfast.
Yea, some pork roll, egg and cheese would be great about now!
Mmmmmmm, I may have to take a bike ride

Can you photoshop a breakfast sandwich in there?
Not a gif
Damn, now I'm hungry, too.

Yikes....Holts prices on the new San Cristobal Quintessence are ridiculous!
Very nice cigar....reminds me of the Del Sol.  Well worth a try but definitely under $10/stick.

good morning men. phone was in update mode. just finished.
Is that like updating your little black book?
never had a little black book so I don't know.
I think the update has to do with the govt. being able to have easier access to mobile devices.
I don't believe you. Even Fonzie had a little black book. How's a man supposed to remember the names and phone numbers of all his conquests?
Well, I got a crumpled post it note....   :-
I believe that coming from you. But Deano?!?
'Contacts' on the phone works just as well. they usually call me for availability.

77° and windy. severe thunderstorms predicted for the day.
Yea, hold on, saw that you were in a tornado watch area as well.
I'd like to visit the land of Oz.
For the munchkins or the green chick?
Be like Captain Kirk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-a8kLtJSJ4

Yikes....Holts prices on the new San Cristobal Quintessence are ridiculous!
Very nice cigar....reminds me of the Del Sol.  Well worth a try but definitely under $10/stick.
Oops, I was looking at the (overpriced) Ovation, not the Quintessence....my bad.

good morning men. phone was in update mode. just finished.
Is that like updating your little black book?
never had a little black book so I don't know.
I think the update has to do with the govt. being able to have easier access to mobile devices.
I don't believe you. Even Fonzie had a little black book. How's a man supposed to remember the names and phone numbers of all his conquests?
Well, I got a crumpled post it note....   :-
I believe that coming from you. But Deano?!?
'Contacts' on the phone works just as well. they usually call me for availability.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-a8kLtJSJ4
Except he needs to figure out how to make a little money off of it instead of getting more and more work assignments.