Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
Commie coupon, the fine print has the cigars shipped to the gubmint for redistribution.

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
Good days' work!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
WTF! can you send that to me......I want the 2nd box free also!

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
Commie coupon, the fine print has the cigars shipped to the gubmint for redistribution.
That would only have happened if Bernie had won.

Time and a half time over, back in the morning for regular time. Hazzuh!

Time and a half time over, back in the morning for regular time. Hazzuh!
Have a good one Dave.

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
WTF! can you send that to me......I want the 2nd box free also!
I can try, but it was a "gift card" offer. Came with a card number and a security code. Think it'll work if I send you the numbers?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
WTF! can you send that to me......I want the 2nd box free also!
I can try, but it was a "gift card" offer. Came with a card number and a security code. Think it'll work if I send you the numbers?
thanx

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
WTF! can you send that to me......I want the 2nd box free also!
I can try, but it was a "gift card" offer. Came with a card number and a security code. Think it'll work if I send you the numbers?
thanx
PM'd
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
WTF! can you send that to me......I want the 2nd box free also!
I can try, but it was a "gift card" offer. Came with a card number and a security code. Think it'll work if I send you the numbers?
thanx
PM'd
One time use, but you know who did me a solid! I guess they sent out $20 and $50 cards helter skelter. Thank you for the heads up.

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
WTF! can you send that to me......I want the 2nd box free also!
I can try, but it was a "gift card" offer. Came with a card number and a security code. Think it'll work if I send you the numbers?
thanx
PM'd
One time use, but you know who did me a solid! I guess they sent out $20 and $50 cards helter skelter. Thank you for the heads up.
Glad they took care of you.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
WTF! can you send that to me......I want the 2nd box free also!
I can try, but it was a "gift card" offer. Came with a card number and a security code. Think it'll work if I send you the numbers?
thanx
PM'd
One time use, but you know who did me a solid! I guess they sent out $20 and $50 cards helter skelter. Thank you for the heads up.
Glad they took care of you.
the 101 MC2 Lancero looked good!

Anyone else get a $20 gift card e-mail from the sis? Trying to find something to spend it on, but the daily deals are always so awful.
I stopped reading the emails. I'll have to go back and see.
I got it on Saturday, if that helps.
It helped but I didn't get it anyway.
Huh...I got a $50 offer.
Maybe they're trying to account for commie taxes?  8)
I guess. Worked too. Two boxes of the Roxxo's, $49.98 and free shipping.
WTF! can you send that to me......I want the 2nd box free also!
I can try, but it was a "gift card" offer. Came with a card number and a security code. Think it'll work if I send you the numbers?
thanx
PM'd
One time use, but you know who did me a solid! I guess they sent out $20 and $50 cards helter skelter. Thank you for the heads up.
Glad they took care of you.
Good thing you're not from Joisey, that would have an entirely different meaning.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8