Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.
So unlike The Donald.....but probably TMI....
Don't the Lady and the Redhead already have the gift that keeps on giving?

Where's Golf this morning?  Schedule change or is his celebrating Clevelands' non-loss.

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.
So unlike The Donald.....but probably TMI....
Don't the Lady and the Redhead already have the gift that keeps on giving?
kind of, but I'm getting older and slowing down.

the lady is easy to buy for but the readhead? what do you get a rich woman that has EVERYTHING and wants for nothing?

Where's Golf this morning?  Schedule change or is his celebrating Clevelands' non-loss.
What are you talking about, we lost by 10. ;)

Morning, all. OT shift getting ready to kick in, but still a bit early, since I came straight from dropping the kids off at school.

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.
So unlike The Donald.....but probably TMI....
Don't the Lady and the Redhead already have the gift that keeps on giving?
kind of, but I'm getting older and slowing down.

the lady is easy to buy for but the readhead? what do you get a rich woman that has EVERYTHING and wants for nothing?

Good morning, OneDave.  Slow, indeed.  Have a new person starting today which will limit my erudite interjections as well.
Does he smoke cigars?
He's a she, so I doubt it. She likes guns, though.  Even has her CCL, so there's that.

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.
So unlike The Donald.....but probably TMI....
Don't the Lady and the Redhead already have the gift that keeps on giving?
kind of, but I'm getting older and slowing down.

the lady is easy to buy for but the readhead? what do you get a rich woman that has EVERYTHING and wants for nothing?

Exactly.  He also could build the redhead a shoe closet for her boat.

Good morning, OneDave.  Slow, indeed.  Have a new person starting today which will limit my erudite interjections as well.
Does he smoke cigars?
He's a she, so I doubt it. She likes guns, though.  Even has her CCL, so there's that.
Now don't make any assumptions.

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.
So unlike The Donald.....but probably TMI....
Don't the Lady and the Redhead already have the gift that keeps on giving?
kind of, but I'm getting older and slowing down.

the lady is easy to buy for but the readhead? what do you get a rich woman that has EVERYTHING and wants for nothing?

now there's a thought.

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.
So unlike The Donald.....but probably TMI....
Don't the Lady and the Redhead already have the gift that keeps on giving?
kind of, but I'm getting older and slowing down.

the lady is easy to buy for but the readhead? what do you get a rich woman that has EVERYTHING and wants for nothing?

Exactly.  He also could build the redhead a shoe closet for her boat.

What's that second picture from?  I recognize Kurt Russell, but not the woman or the movie.

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.
So unlike The Donald.....but probably TMI....
Don't the Lady and the Redhead already have the gift that keeps on giving?
kind of, but I'm getting older and slowing down.

the lady is easy to buy for but the readhead? what do you get a rich woman that has EVERYTHING and wants for nothing?

Exactly.  He also could build the redhead a shoe closet for her boat.

What's that second picture from?  I recognize Kurt Russell, but not the woman or the movie.
Overboard.  Goldie Hawn.

Morning, muchachos.

finishing up my Christmas cards. just have to stop at the bank for a handfull of $100 bills to put in the cards as gifts.
My address is.....
I have small hands.
grandkids getting the money. kids just getting cards. lady and redhead getting simple gifts.
that's the extent of my shopping.
So unlike The Donald.....but probably TMI....
Don't the Lady and the Redhead already have the gift that keeps on giving?
kind of, but I'm getting older and slowing down.

the lady is easy to buy for but the readhead? what do you get a rich woman that has EVERYTHING and wants for nothing?

Exactly.  He also could build the redhead a shoe closet for her boat.

What's that second picture from?  I recognize Kurt Russell, but not the woman or the movie.
Overboard.  Goldie Hawn.
before she had tits, not that she has any now.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8