Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Sister has a nice offer on SL Bulls, too Fuk'n bad they don't have any of them.  What an operation!
Same story on CyB's
See, if you buy Gurkha's never any disappointment
that they are going to run out.  If they run out, it's a plus!  8)
Hello boys...

We have a High School 6A District Quarterfinal game here tonight between our high school and a nearby powerhouse with either team probably capable of beating half the FBS Teams but the other teams quarterback can't play because of a wrist injury.  He is a senior already committed to the Longhorns but supposedly the sophomore backup is almost as good.  Game is even televised.
Well football is a state sanctioned religion down your way, isn't it?

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
Where's the fun in that?
Going to the 4th carpet store with hope for getting some lube prior to penetration this time.
Sounds like you're fixin' to stay.
Carpet is for selling not staying.
Then the first carpet place would have done the trick. After you sell it, they're just gonna tear it up anyway.
No, the first one was Lowes and also the most expensive.  2nd one was a lier and crook.  3rd one was a general piece of crap operation.  4th one coming up did a good job for a very meticulous friend and their predominant business is with builders.

And yes, 90% will rip it out before they move in but it has to look great when they see the house.  Any smart buyer would prefer old carpet and a decorating allowance but smart buyers are few and far between.

Decorator at the 4th one is also young, hot and blonde!
is it a woman or a man?

[...]

Do you need a quote from transgender decorator?

Oliva Connecticut Reserve for dessert with coffee.

hot & sour soup, Beef with japanese egglplant, pork fried rice...

Here's something that's liable to piss off someone.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/02/mall-of-america-hires-first-black-santa/
I always thought Santa was an Asian female. wtf.
POTD candidate!  ::)
there are many others better than that Flip, but thanks, you are too kind.

hot & sour soup, Beef with japanese egglplant, pork fried rice...
That sounds great. I guess it's time to take a break from studying in order to have lunch.

Here's something that's liable to piss off someone.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/02/mall-of-america-hires-first-black-santa/
I always thought Santa was an Asian female. wtf.
POTD candidate!  ::)
there are many others better than that Flip, but thanks, you are too kind.
Yes, he is.

hot & sour soup, Beef with japanese egglplant, pork fried rice...
That sounds great. I guess it's time to take a break from studying in order to have lunch.
When is the next exam?

hot & sour soup, Beef with japanese egglplant, pork fried rice...
That sounds great. I guess it's time to take a break from studying in order to have lunch.
When is the next exam?
Oral or rectal?

hot & sour soup, Beef with japanese egglplant, pork fried rice...
That sounds great. I guess it's time to take a break from studying in order to have lunch.
When is the next exam?
Oral or rectal?
They're all rectal.

hot & sour soup, Beef with japanese egglplant, pork fried rice...
That sounds great. I guess it's time to take a break from studying in order to have lunch.
When is the next exam?
Haven't scheduled it yet. Want to take it before the end of the year though.

hot & sour soup, Beef with japanese egglplant, pork fried rice...
That sounds great. I guess it's time to take a break from studying in order to have lunch.
When is the next exam?
Haven't scheduled it yet. Want to take it before the end of the year though.
Maybe Tex has some left over lube from the carpet store you can use.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12