Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Found something to use my $10 CI Gift Card Code on, La Herencia Cubana Core's jamming now at the usual 10/$37.50 and I don't have many of those at all.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
I thought we had paid less for them, on the FU I think is where those super cheap ones were.
Cheaper than $60??
No, I meant less than that Holt's price today.  That $60 FS was far and the best I know of.
I got them for $48 by coupling the saved FU deal with a 20% off for something, maybe that's what you're thinking of.
Dang. I hope there is a statute of limitations on that because you robbed them.
Just in case there isn't one, keep yer mouth shut. ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
I thought we had paid less for them, on the FU I think is where those super cheap ones were.
Cheaper than $60??
No, I meant less than that Holt's price today.  That $60 FS was far and the best I know of.
I got them for $48 by coupling the saved FU deal with a 20% off for something, maybe that's what you're thinking of.
Dang. I hope there is a statute of limitations on that because you robbed them.
Just in case there isn't one, keep yer mouth shut. ;)

Have you taken delivery of your "black" Friday special yet?

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
I thought we had paid less for them, on the FU I think is where those super cheap ones were.
Cheaper than $60??
No, I meant less than that Holt's price today.  That $60 FS was far and the best I know of.
I got them for $48 by coupling the saved FU deal with a 20% off for something, maybe that's what you're thinking of.
Dang. I hope there is a statute of limitations on that because you robbed them.
Just in case there isn't one, keep yer mouth shut. ;)

Have you taken delivery of your "black" Friday special yet?
Lol, not yet, it's on the truck for delivery today.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Much slower Jam than last week. Zzzzzz

Much slower Jam than last week. Zzzzzz
At least Dave's LHCs are finally gone.

Much slower Jam than last week. Zzzzzz
At least Dave's LHCs are finally gone.
Hell, they were one of the faster items!

Much slower Jam than last week. Zzzzzz
At least Dave's LHCs are finally gone.
Hell, they were one of the faster items!
And now 0%! Padrons up.

Much slower Jam than last week. Zzzzzz
At least Dave's LHCs are finally gone.
Hell, they were one of the faster items!
And now 0%! Padrons up.
Those never last long, but the 5 Vegas up now should finish off the afternoon for me.

Much slower Jam than last week. Zzzzzz
At least Dave's LHCs are finally gone.
Hell, they were one of the faster items!
And now 0%! Padrons up.
Those never last long, but the 5 Vegas up now should finish off the afternoon for me.
Better get them quick, they're limited!

Much slower Jam than last week. Zzzzzz
At least Dave's LHCs are finally gone.
Hell, they were one of the faster items!
And now 0%! Padrons up.
Those never last long, but the 5 Vegas up now should finish off the afternoon for me.
Better get them quick, they're limited!
Not a single one sold yet  ::)

Quite a humidor, must have been made for a cigar shop.

https://killeen.craigslist.org/bfs/5888661900.html

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms
Glad I'm not travelin'.
Bean's future flights into Bush are in danger of being grounded if he doesn't watch it
Speaking of such, dishwasher project go smoothly, warden happy?
More importantly, how did the 45 seconds of hell go?
Very satisfied on both

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms
Glad I'm not travelin'.
Bean's future flights into Bush are in danger of being grounded if he doesn't watch it
Speaking of such, dishwasher project go smoothly, warden happy?
More importantly, how did the 45 seconds of hell go?
Very satisfied on both
Bean was going to be back in 45 minutes, guess that did not work out so well for him.

$45 boxes of 12 Honest Men also at Holts, best price I remember
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11