I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You mockin' me, boy?!
No, just making reference to my post 5 hours ago that said the same thing. ;)

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You mockin' me, boy?!
No, just making reference to my post 5 hours ago that said the same thing. ;)
Wellllllllll, excuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeee for not hanging on your every word!!

gfy bean
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You mockin' me, boy?!
No, just making reference to my post 5 hours ago that said the same thing. ;)
Wellllllllll, excuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeee for not hanging on your every word!!

gfy bean
Hey, your loss, my words are gold.

Actually, I originally thought you were mocking ME, boy!. Lol

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.
Though, just as a reminder, I got 30 Relics and 5 V's for $36.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.
Though, just as a reminder, I got 30 Relics and 5 V's for $36.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Something tells me: 1)There may be a "backorder" issue that holds up the shipment and: 2)Tex got an even better deal on those at some point in the past
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.
Though, just as a reminder, I got 30 Relics and 5 V's for $36.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meh... that's pretty good, but I think I could find for cheaper.

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.
Though, just as a reminder, I got 30 Relics and 5 V's for $36.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Something tells me: 1)There may be a "backorder" issue that holds up the shipment and: 2)Tex got an even better deal on those at some point in the past
LALTSē

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.
Though, just as a reminder, I got 30 Relics and 5 V's for $36.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meh... that's pretty good, but I think I could find for cheaper.
Prove it, in triplicate!

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.
Though, just as a reminder, I got 30 Relics and 5 V's for $36.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Something tells me: 1)There may be a "backorder" issue that holds up the shipment and: 2)Tex got an even better deal on those at some point in the past
You're thinking maybe they just "shipped" the invoice to the recycling bin? ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.
Though, just as a reminder, I got 30 Relics and 5 V's for $36.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meh... that's pretty good, but I think I could find for cheaper.
Prove it, in triplicate!

Oop... wrong post

BREAKING NEWS: LuvTooGolf has won the internet! lol

Oh, and good morning, Tony.
Good afternoon, Steve. Been a busy morning so sorry for the delay.

They must be auditing Golfs' purchase... all my discounts disappeared. Probably deactivated the cpn until they figure who's ass to chew out and get it corrected.
Meanwhile, my order is already marked as shipped. LALTS, sorry everyone.
Though, just as a reminder, I got 30 Relics and 5 V's for $36.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meh... that's pretty good, but I think I could find for cheaper.
Prove it, in triplicate!

Oop... wrong post

BREAKING NEWS: LuvTooGolf has won the internet! lol

Alright, enough hijynx for one day, time to shut down. Have a good weekend boys