Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Duck Dynasty Ending with the 11th season being the last one.  Final episode is in April.  Lasted a long time.
Never watched an episode.
Nor I, however I'm binge-watching Breaking Bad, which I had never seen and always wanted to
You won't be disappointed. I wanna binge watch The Wire. I saw and loved the first 3 seasons and then waited for my wife to catch up. Never happened.
Just don't have that much time...as it is, it's taken me a couple of weeks to get all of Black Mirror, although I did get Stranger Things.
I hear you, taken me a month to get to Season 3. I watch when I can

an old text from the redhead:
Je manque la chaleur de votre corps contre le mien;
Je manque le son de votre respiration régulière;
Imiss le bruit de votre battement de coeur contre mon oreille;
Je manque la sensation de vos mains verrouillées avec les miens;
Je manque le confort d'être dans vos bras;
Je manque le son de votre voix;
Tout me manque chez toi. Je veux juste être avec toi.

November 17 is...........Beaujolais Nouveau Day

Besides being a very longstanding Thanksgiving Wine choice for my family,

Wine has a long and august history, with an in-depth and diverse knowledge of the various vintages and styles being a hallmark of true upper class sophistication. But even among vintners and Oenophiliacs (wine lovers) there are certain vintages that have a reputation for excellence, and owning them is a hallmark of true wine snobbery. Those with a proper nose are able to distinguish a wine’s special bouquet, all of the subtle variations such as regions, varietal types of wine, and how the wine was manufactured.

So what does all of this have to do with Beaujolais nouveau day? Read on!

History of Beaujolais nouveau Day

Beaujolais nouveau is a special variety of wine produced from the delicious jewel-like Gamay grapes grown in the Beaujolais area of France. Such is the popularity of this vintage, that there is something of a competition to get the first bottles released for sale, and they’re always released on the Third Thursday in November. Part of what makes this wine unusual is that under the strict regulations on wine to be found in France, it is able to be sold in the same year in which it was harvested. Such wines are called vin de primeur, and tend towards grapes like the Gamay, capable of short fermentation while giving a rich fruity flavor sweetened by residual sugar.
How does one pronounce that?
https://ssl.gstatic.com/dictionary/static/sounds/de/0/that.mp3
Bastard! I was so excited to hear it too.

With that said, hahaha.

[...]

boo ja lay. new vo
Thank you, Deano.

an old text from the redhead:
Je manque la chaleur de votre corps contre le mien;
Je manque le son de votre respiration régulière;
Imiss le bruit de votre battement de coeur contre mon oreille;
Je manque la sensation de vos mains verrouillées avec les miens;
Je manque le confort d'être dans vos bras;
Je manque le son de votre voix;
Tout me manque chez toi. Je veux juste être avec toi.
I'm not even gonna attempt this one. My head hurts.

an old text from the redhead:
Je manque la chaleur de votre corps contre le mien;
Je manque le son de votre respiration régulière;
Imiss le bruit de votre battement de coeur contre mon oreille;
Je manque la sensation de vos mains verrouillées avec les miens;
Je manque le confort d'être dans vos bras;
Je manque le son de votre voix;
Tout me manque chez toi. Je veux juste être avec toi.
I'm not even gonna attempt this one. My head hurts.
thank God for google translate. I thought she was mad at me after that long weekend on the boat.

an old text from the redhead:
Je manque la chaleur de votre corps contre le mien;
Je manque le son de votre respiration régulière;
Imiss le bruit de votre battement de coeur contre mon oreille;
Je manque la sensation de vos mains verrouillées avec les miens;
Je manque le confort d'être dans vos bras;
Je manque le son de votre voix;
Tout me manque chez toi. Je veux juste être avec toi.
I'm not even gonna attempt this one. My head hurts.
Well, Je manque is I miss....
So the first sentence is I miss you bringing me lo mein
Then I'm glad I'm still breathing
I miss your hammering at the heart of my......
Although I would prefer chicken lo mein
And wish you would bring back my bra
Glad you put cheez on my burger
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas...

G'Morning, Fellas...
Steve's back, bright and early.
Good morning Sir.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

an old text from the redhead:
Je manque la chaleur de votre corps contre le mien;
Je manque le son de votre respiration régulière;
Imiss le bruit de votre battement de coeur contre mon oreille;
Je manque la sensation de vos mains verrouillées avec les miens;
Je manque le confort d'être dans vos bras;
Je manque le son de votre voix;
Tout me manque chez toi. Je veux juste être avec toi.
I'm not even gonna attempt this one. My head hurts.
Well, Je manque is I miss....
So the first sentence is I miss you bringing me lo mein
Then I'm glad I'm still breathing
I miss your hammering at the heart of my......
Although I would prefer chicken lo mein
And wish you would bring back my bra
Glad you put cheez on my burger

Lol... that's pretty good.

G'Morning, Fellas...
Morning Steve, get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas...
Steve's back, bright and early.
Good morning Sir.

Pre-Thanksgiving lull here... I plan on taking full advantage after the past couple months.  ;)

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10