Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!  (Read 11694 times)

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning and thank you to any veterans that might be on here today.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Less than 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. That's about all I got right now.
I loves me some Thanksgiving.
Do you cook much or let someone else do it for a change?
I generally will make a few appetizers and/or side dishes. Mom-in-law makes a mean turkey. Always juicy.
Any Portuguese or Italian additions or do you stick to "traditional"?
Completely traditional. We were the family that didn't start with lasagna and then move on to the turkey.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

good morning guys.
thank you to all the veterans out there.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hope you remembered to put up your flag this morning, it's Veteran's Day!

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning and thank you to any veterans that might be on here today.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Less than 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. That's about all I got right now.
Also, my box of Olanchos and X4 cutter will be here later today.
You had it shipped to the office, here?
Well, no, home. I just meant here to my person. Lol
I used to ship half my stuff to the office. Just less questions that way.
If I had an actual office, I would probably do the same thing.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

good morning guys.
thank you to all the veterans out there.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning, Dean. What do you have planned for today?

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hope you remembered to put up your flag this morning, it's Veteran's Day!
Good morning, Mark. Keep forgetting to buy a new one. The last one went missing, probably taken by the wind. I'd like to think someone didn't walk up to my stoop and steal it.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning and thank you to any veterans that might be on here today.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Less than 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. That's about all I got right now.
Also, my box of Olanchos and X4 cutter will be here later today.
You had it shipped to the office, here?
Well, no, home. I just meant here to my person. Lol
I used to ship half my stuff to the office. Just less questions that way.
If I had an actual office, I would probably do the same thing.
Every cigar order ships to my office.  Two cooleradors, four tupperadors, and two actual humidors have a home here vs at the house.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning and thank you to any veterans that might be on here today.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Less than 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. That's about all I got right now.
Also, my box of Olanchos and X4 cutter will be here later today.
You had it shipped to the office, here?
Well, no, home. I just meant here to my person. Lol
I used to ship half my stuff to the office. Just less questions that way.
If I had an actual office, I would probably do the same thing.
Every cigar order ships to my office.  Two cooleradors, four tupperadors, and two actual humidors have a home here vs at the house.
Therefore it's a company expense. Makes perfect sense to me.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

good morning guys.
thank you to all the veterans out there.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning, Dean. What do you have planned for today?
not really sure. the lady is coming over around 9-9:30. may do pancakes or waffles.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

good morning guys.
thank you to all the veterans out there.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning, Dean. What do you have planned for today?
not really sure. the lady is coming over around 9-9:30. may do pancakes or waffles.
Oooh. I'm hungry. I should make pancakes or waffles too. Kids are off from school today.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

good morning guys.
thank you to all the veterans out there.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning, Dean. What do you have planned for today?
not really sure. the lady is coming over around 9-9:30. may do pancakes or waffles.
Oooh. I'm hungry. I should make pancakes or waffles too. Kids are off from school today.
One of the shop guy's wife who is off today just brought in a dozen donuts.  Making it hard to win the HK.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hope you remembered to put up your flag this morning, it's Veteran's Day!
It is always up sir.  Good morning Mr. Bean.

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

good morning guys.
thank you to all the veterans out there.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning, Dean. What do you have planned for today?
not really sure. the lady is coming over around 9-9:30. may do pancakes or waffles.
Oooh. I'm hungry. I should make pancakes or waffles too. Kids are off from school today.
One of the shop guy's wife who is off today just brought in a dozen donuts.  Making it hard to win the HK.
Sabotage!

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning and thank you to any veterans that might be on here today.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Less than 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. That's about all I got right now.
Also, my box of Olanchos and X4 cutter will be here later today.
You had it shipped to the office, here?
Well, no, home. I just meant here to my person. Lol
I used to ship half my stuff to the office. Just less questions that way.
If I had an actual office, I would probably do the same thing.
Every cigar order ships to my office.  Two cooleradors, four tupperadors, and two actual humidors have a home here vs at the house.
Well, being as your HR department allows you to smoke at work...

Re: 11/11/2016 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hope you remembered to put up your flag this morning, it's Veteran's Day!
It is always up sir.  Good morning Mr. Bean.
TWHS, but I don't believe it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11