Author Topic: Election Day! - 11/8/2016  (Read 15783 times)

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.

If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.

If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Good for you!  Always social minded and willing to help out in a pinch.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.

If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.

If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
No doubt. I must have read the two questions on the ballot, 50 times each. Sure I know what all the words mean but what are they really getting at? The Korean version makes more sense to me. Either way, we get screwed.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.

If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
Golf's generation was raped decades ago, they're about to his grandchildren now.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.

If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
Golf's generation was raped decades ago, they're about to his grandchildren now.
Sadly true.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.

If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Or bend over and he can tag you too.
I'm fairly certain that, given his reputation, he has no sexual interest in me. If you were thinking about taxes, I'm middle class, so I'll only get raped if the Groping Orange gets in.
Pretty sure you will get it in the end either way.
Golf's generation was raped decades ago, they're about to his grandchildren now.
True story there.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So does the First Gentleman pick the china patterns for all the upcoming gala occasions?
He'll be in charge of the interns.

If he gets too busy, I can tag in and help out.
Good for you!  Always social minded and willing to help out in a pinch.
Or with a pinch. Either way.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Now, about that total fukup at the end of the half in the Bills/Seahawks game last night...

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
uh oh!

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
uh oh!
Pissed me off, but I should have known better than to do an image search and then scroll down. Oh well.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

So we were having a spirited Star Wars discussion at home and I was trying to remember what Jar Jar Binks looked like. So the trusty Oracle at Google was consulted and while scrolling through the images there was a photoshopped one of him naked. WTF? Now my boys are asking, can we see that again?
...and he does have that long tongue...