Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

"somebody's" fault.
Tex isn't here so we can blame him.  Afternoon PistolPackinDean.
afternoon Mike.
What kinda pistola did you wind up with?
2 actually. a Taurus Ultra-Lite .38 Special revolver and a Taurus TCP PT 738 .380 semi automatic. the lady needed money and I got them both for $350.
Try some of the Speer Gold Dot .38's designed for 2" barreled .38's.  Turn that snubby into a fire breathing dragon.  Modern .380 ammunition really makes the .380 into an effective gun.
yeh, that's what TexDave recommended. Hornady Critical Defense 90 grain FTX
and Speer 90 grain Gold Dot JHP
Great minds think alike and all that crap.

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
Yo Tex, you seen this sampler?  LFD Los Lancero Sampler - Air Bender Lancero, DL Lancero Oscuro, Coronado Lancero, DL Lancero Natural, Cameroon Cabinet Lancero

http://www.hilandscigars.com/cigars/la-flor-limited-production-cigars/lfd-los-lancero-sampler-5.html

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
Yo Tex, you seen this sampler?  LFD Los Lancero Sampler - Air Bender Lancero, DL Lancero Oscuro, Coronado Lancero, DL Lancero Natural, Cameroon Cabinet Lancero

http://www.hilandscigars.com/cigars/la-flor-limited-production-cigars/lfd-los-lancero-sampler-5.html
I bought 2 of them at Stogies in Houston a while back, very nice sampler.  I paid $45 + Tax for them there.

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
Yo Tex, you seen this sampler?  LFD Los Lancero Sampler - Air Bender Lancero, DL Lancero Oscuro, Coronado Lancero, DL Lancero Natural, Cameroon Cabinet Lancero

http://www.hilandscigars.com/cigars/la-flor-limited-production-cigars/lfd-los-lancero-sampler-5.html
I bought 2 of them at Stogies in Houston a while back, very nice sampler.  I paid $45 + Tax for them there.
But you got "free shipping".

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
Yo Tex, you seen this sampler?  LFD Los Lancero Sampler - Air Bender Lancero, DL Lancero Oscuro, Coronado Lancero, DL Lancero Natural, Cameroon Cabinet Lancero

http://www.hilandscigars.com/cigars/la-flor-limited-production-cigars/lfd-los-lancero-sampler-5.html
I bought 2 of them at Stogies in Houston a while back, very nice sampler.  I paid $45 + Tax for them there.
But you got "free shipping".
Did do that

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
was the yacht big?

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
was the yacht big?
100 foot range

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
was the yacht big?
100 foot range
damn!

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
was the yacht big?
Definitly living large, real large!

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
was the yacht big?
Definitly living large, real large!
I couldn't afford the fuel.

Finished up at the boat show now kicked back watching some football sipping a few cold ones.
I'm just waiting for the race myself.
I saw Rick Hendricks Yacht yesterday

After seeing the worlds second largest cruise ship yesterday the largest one was docked this morning readying for its maiden Florida Voyage.
was the yacht big?
Definitly living large, real large!
I couldn't afford the fuel.
I can't afford the dingy for the runabout.

Crowned Heads Las Mareas with a Heineken by the pool.

Had some heavy rains here today.

at the lady's waiting on dinner.
Tat Miami and coffee here.

@TexDave - where do you buy your bulk ammo. I see few deliver to PO boxes.

79° getting down into the high 50's tonight.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6