Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Speaking of ultimate assholes, look what my neighbor's doing...

I hate to say it but that may not be the worst idea ever

CigarFU tomorrow:

FUTUREFU
DROPPIN' 'LA BOMBA' ON MSRP
91-Rated Boomsticks For Grabs
Coming 11/3/2016
It's mostly crap there, but every so often, they have a good deal.
Agreed but I would probably say seldom have a good deal.  Had a smoking deal on the Room 101's several months back
This may be a good one depending on sizes offered
IF only they would have some Warheads!  No, I am not even dreaming that might happen.

Speaking of ultimate assholes, look what my neighbor's doing...

Bastige!

Speaking of ultimate assholes, look what my neighbor's doing...

I hate to say it but that may not be the worst idea ever
Could smoke a cigar while you're doing that...for that, he's an asshole

Speaking of ultimate assholes, look what my neighbor's doing...

Well, it is past Halloween.

Speaking of ultimate assholes, look what my neighbor's doing...

I hate to say it but that may not be the worst idea ever
GFY too.

CigarFU tomorrow:

FUTUREFU
DROPPIN' 'LA BOMBA' ON MSRP
91-Rated Boomsticks For Grabs
Coming 11/3/2016
It's mostly crap there, but every so often, they have a good deal.
Agreed but I would probably say seldom have a good deal.  Had a smoking deal on the Room 101's several months back
This may be a good one depending on sizes offered
IF only they would have some Warheads!  No, I am not even dreaming that might happen.
I want to get a hold of some of the new Warhead Lanceros

Speaking of ultimate assholes, look what my neighbor's doing...

I hate to say it but that may not be the worst idea ever
GFY too.
He looks warm, not like when you and I hang our lights and freeze our asses off

Speaking of ultimate assholes, look what my neighbor's doing...

I hate to say it but that may not be the worst idea ever
Could smoke a cigar while you're doing that...for that, he's an asshole
That's not my neighbor. But that's his house.

it's golf day.
good morning guys.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
way to go Cubbies! we have a great Series.

it's golf day.
good morning guys.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
way to go Cubbies! we have a great Series.
Don't forget to hang your Christmas lights before you go.

it's golf day.
good morning guys.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
way to go Cubbies! we have a great Series.
Don't forget to hang your Christmas lights before you go.
AFTER Thsnksgiving, like around the 2nd week of December.
not like most people down here who keep them out year round.

Speaking of ultimate assholes, look what my neighbor's doing...

I hate to say it but that may not be the worst idea ever
Could smoke a cigar while you're doing that...for that, he's an asshole
That's not my neighbor. But that's his house.

Ok, now that's DEFINITELY an asshole.

@LTG - picked up a Titleist 909 hybrid, 24° and a Titleist AP-1 48° wedge at the Wonen's Club yesterday for $1 each. like new. had the AP-1 3,4, and 5 irons but I left them behind seeing how I can't hit long irons.

CigarFU tomorrow:

FUTUREFU
DROPPIN' 'LA BOMBA' ON MSRP
91-Rated Boomsticks For Grabs
Coming 11/3/2016
It's mostly crap there, but every so often, they have a good deal.
Agreed but I would probably say seldom have a good deal.  Had a smoking deal on the Room 101's several months back
This may be a good one depending on sizes offered
IF only they would have some Warheads!  No, I am not even dreaming that might happen.
I want to get a hold of some of the new Warhead Lanceros
Did  not even know there was such a thing but I would certainly like some myself.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16