Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2016, 05:20:33 PM »

good afternoon guys. been a very busy day running around and now I'm hurting.
the lady suprised me with a large budget minded cigar gift from CCom: box of Foundry Chillin' Moose too corona, CCom House Blends Super Sampler, Nicaraguan & Cuban Primeros Regionals robustos, and Boutique Elite Sampler: 2 x Blind Man’s Bluff Robusto (5.0”x50)
2 x Ortega Serie ‘D’ Maduro #8 (5.5”x50)
2 x Padilla Series 1968 Robusto (5.0”x50)
2 x Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Robusto (5.0”x50)
2 x Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero (5.0”x50)
got to give her credit, she means well.
I can think of worse things she could have given you. Smoke 'em in good health, Deano.
she is on a fixed income and knows nothing about cigars even though I've highlighted and listed cigars I like. oh well. maybe I have a replacement for my morning EPC 2nds.
It's the thought that counts...and at least they weren't Gurkha's....

« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2016, 05:22:45 PM »

Those pesky Ruskies again!

FBI to conduct new investigation of emails from Clinton’s private serve

The announcement appears to restart the FBI’s probe of Clinton’s server, less than two weeks before the presidential election, an explosive development that could shape the campaign’s final days.

In a letter to congressional leaders, Comey said that the FBI had, in connection with an “unrelated case,” recently “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the Clinton investigation.”
It's The Weiner not the Russians!

WASHINGTON — Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.
It has grown a name:  Weinerleaks
Won't be anything but more of the same BS and backdoor Hillary nastiness.

« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2016, 05:23:47 PM »

La Palina Classic Robusto lit now

« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2016, 05:25:33 PM »

[...]

I am thinking dump it on Huma and free Hillary and Comey.

« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2016, 05:35:12 PM »

8:00 PM   WS Gm 3   Indians @ Cubs   Tomlin (13-9) at  Hendricks (16-8)   FOX TV

« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2016, 05:46:30 PM »

Dave, what are your thoughts on 'small of back' conceal carry holsters? thinking for that Taurus TCP .380

« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2016, 05:48:28 PM »

[...]

I think that's what Flowmax is for.

« Reply #157 on: October 28, 2016, 05:49:36 PM »

Dave, what are your thoughts on 'small of back' conceal carry holsters? thinking for that Taurus TCP .380
Some folks like them and they generally conceal well but I don't like sitting down on my gun.  Just IMHO.  I prefer an inside the pants on the side myself.

« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2016, 05:51:32 PM »

Dave, what are your thoughts on 'small of back' conceal carry holsters? thinking for that Taurus TCP .380
Some folks like them and they generally conceal well but I don't like sitting down on my gun.  Just IMHO.  I prefer an inside the pants on the side myself.
this is what I'm looking at:

http://www.readyholster.com/concealed-iwb-holster-for-taurus-tcp-pt-738-with-a-284-barrel-p-2283?gclid=CjwKEAjw7svABRCi_KPzoPr53QoSJAABSvxfUoR164oFKGI4cGX01drIlaKbH8Y2U5VJ8s1NlRFKrBoCJRHw_wcB

« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2016, 05:57:23 PM »

Dave, what are your thoughts on 'small of back' conceal carry holsters? thinking for that Taurus TCP .380
Some folks like them and they generally conceal well but I don't like sitting down on my gun.  Just IMHO.  I prefer an inside the pants on the side myself.
this is what I'm looking at:

http://www.readyholster.com/concealed-iwb-holster-for-taurus-tcp-pt-738-with-a-284-barrel-p-2283?gclid=CjwKEAjw7svABRCi_KPzoPr53QoSJAABSvxfUoR164oFKGI4cGX01drIlaKbH8Y2U5VJ8s1NlRFKrBoCJRHw_wcB
Just my opinion but while that one is very versatile I would personally much prefer something with a retention strap like this one for safety purposes.

http://www.readyholster.com/belt-clip-side-holster-for-taurus-tcp-pt-738-with-a-284-barrel-p-1099?zenid=9iuue9ni3p19ge36tcihtc5lj3

« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2016, 05:59:54 PM »

I prefer the more classic...

« Reply #161 on: October 28, 2016, 06:00:51 PM »

I prefer the more classic...

Just call him Raz

« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2016, 06:05:34 PM »

Dave, what are your thoughts on 'small of back' conceal carry holsters? thinking for that Taurus TCP .380
Some folks like them and they generally conceal well but I don't like sitting down on my gun.  Just IMHO.  I prefer an inside the pants on the side myself.
this is what I'm looking at:

http://www.readyholster.com/concealed-iwb-holster-for-taurus-tcp-pt-738-with-a-284-barrel-p-2283?gclid=CjwKEAjw7svABRCi_KPzoPr53QoSJAABSvxfUoR164oFKGI4cGX01drIlaKbH8Y2U5VJ8s1NlRFKrBoCJRHw_wcB
Just my opinion but while that one is very versatile I would personally much prefer something with a retention strap like this one for safety purposes.

http://www.readyholster.com/belt-clip-side-holster-for-taurus-tcp-pt-738-with-a-284-barrel-p-1099?zenid=9iuue9ni3p19ge36tcihtc5lj3
I was looking at that, liked the added clip capacity.

« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2016, 06:07:01 PM »

I prefer the more classic...

me too, but Florida isn't ready for that yet. if Hillary is elected only criminals will have guns anyway.

« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2016, 06:09:55 PM »

While it does not have a retention strap it is form fitted and the gun will not fall out this is what I frequently carry but I particularly like it because I tuck my shirt in and you can do that with it but probably not a concern for you.

https://frontline-holsters.com/leather-holsters/leather-iwb-holsters/deep-concealment-low-profile-tuckable-iwb-holster/
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13